Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander (41836 Views)

Swapped Boko Haram Commander Threatens To Bomb Abuja In New Video / Boko Haram Commander Who Escaped From Prison In 2010 Arrested By DSS In Bauchi / Meet Hajara, The First Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander [pic] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by ideatoprince18(m): 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2016
dis is jst 1 in 10 million core north Muslim Hausa women ...... d rest are either almajiri ....... concubines to alhaji or concubine to boko haram

1 Like

Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 06, 2016

1 Like

Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by yemivictor: 5:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
likila:

me, i wont try it oooo. i see the fideo of the boy that compliment she-sholdier
LWKMD...
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by litetias(m): 5:51pm On Feb 06, 2016
And?
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by Ymodulus: 5:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
khalifahsparkles:
because op want make im pain u reach blood. looks like he did a good job
Looks like you are an uneducated muslimah.

Get of me religious bigot
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by Lexusgs430: 6:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
My mum was a Yoruba Group Captain, so kini big deal?
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by djdoxxx(m): 6:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
Check my signature.....very helpful
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by ogene70: 6:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
Very simple and soft spoken woman, met her a couple of times...
God keep her ,
God bless Nigeria.
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by babyfaceafrica: 6:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
DrayZee:

He knows what he typed. It was deliberate.
knows ke?...it seems both of you are grammatically related
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by umar4info(m): 6:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
ceometromedia:
Hajara began her career as a non-commissioned officer in 1986. She rose to become the first Hausa Muslim woman from a core Northern state to reach the rank of Wing Commander, equivalent to Lieutenant Colonel in the Army.

Hajara, a daughter of late Marafan Birnin Kudu, Colonel Bashari Umaru, from Birnin Kudu in Jigawa State, is currently the Chief Matron of Armed Forces Medical Hospital, Kano. She has been to war in Congo, served at Ibadan, Kaduna, among other places within the country.

She was born in Dorayi Quarters on March 19, 1964, and grew up in Yakasai quarters of Kano, and later began her early education at wagwarwa Primary School, and later joined St. Louis Primary School.

Being a bright student, Hajara gained admission into Queen’s College, Lagos and St. Louis Secondary School, Kano. She would have chosen the former option but for her dad’s transfer to Kano. After completing her secondary education, she joined School of Nursing, Kano.

It was at that school that she took the decision to join the Nigerian Air Force, following recruitment drive for medical personnel.

"It was actually a dramatic situation. My mom Hajiya didn’t like it at all. And my dad pretends that he also didn’t like it in order to please her. But he actually encouraged me and respected my choice," the widow said.

http://www.metronaija.com/2016/02/photos-first-hausa-muslim-female-wing.html

You guys should be very careful of this copy and paste Syndrome. Why didn't you include the name of the original writer of the article(Jaafar Jaafar) You are just rushing to gain traffic. What if he question you on this
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by Irore: 6:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ab025:
Wow.... I like this!

Wear ur Hijab my friend.
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by eitsei(m): 6:35pm On Feb 06, 2016
Super101:
This guys are really backward if this is the first
mention one from ur region who is/(has been) a matron (before)
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by cupidhero(m): 6:49pm On Feb 06, 2016
The fact that she has been to war makes her cool and legit.I don't care about her other achievements.
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by Nobody: 6:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
ceometromedia:
Hajara began her career as a non-commissioned officer in 1986. She rose to become the first Hausa Muslim woman from a core Northern state to reach the rank of Wing Commander, equivalent to Lieutenant Colonel in the Army.

Hajara, a daughter of late Marafan Birnin Kudu, Colonel Bashari Umaru, from Birnin Kudu in Jigawa State, is currently the Chief Matron of Armed Forces Medical Hospital, Kano. She has been to war in Congo, served at Ibadan, Kaduna, among other places within the country.

She was born in Dorayi Quarters on March 19, 1964, and grew up in Yakasai quarters of Kano, and later began her early education at wagwarwa Primary School, and later joined St. Louis Primary School.

Being a bright student, Hajara gained admission into Queen’s College, Lagos and St. Louis Secondary School, Kano. She would have chosen the former option but for her dad’s transfer to Kano. After completing her secondary education, she joined School of Nursing, Kano.

It was at that school that she took the decision to join the Nigerian Air Force, following recruitment drive for medical personnel.

"It was actually a dramatic situation. My mom Hajiya didn’t like it at all. And my dad pretends that he also didn’t like it in order to please her. But he actually encouraged me and respected my choice," the widow said.

Nollywood and Nairaland women...see your life.

You can make it in life without being half naked and full of e drama.

An extremely beautiful woman. I just love Hausa and Fulani women.
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by xreal: 7:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
baralatie:
I wonder what will happen if a person gives her a compliment she looks good for her age and achievements!

She will smile and say 'thank you'.
Those who misbehaved by beating are mere cadets, you need to know their age. They have just started their career and don't know nothing about life.
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by farouk0403(m): 7:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
nicedas:
mugu shege wawa, help me point out dat igbo woman who has attained dis level in d military...

Ka bar mahaukaci, he don't know what he is saying. Am very sure that he is one of those stark illiterate from biafra

1 Like

Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by BlackOnassis(m): 7:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
dhtml18:

An ordinary cadet for that matter, see as them finish the guy.

One day, i see one woman soldier for inside bus, she siddown beside me, she fine well o.
But fear catch me, i no fit ask am for number. . . .and i never see this video that time o.

what video are you guys talking about? abeg u get the link?
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by farouk0403(m): 7:28pm On Feb 06, 2016
Super101:

You are too backward to be responded to.
Bro please you should quit hating, is not good for our health.
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by farouk0403(m): 7:36pm On Feb 06, 2016
naijaking1:
For every core Hausa/Fulani successful person look for either royal heritage and or education from either a christian school in the north or the south.

Like serious? Please can you list those successful hausa people that you know.
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by BCJAY(f): 7:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
WHAT A BEAUTIFUL LADY!!!!
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by Nobody: 8:10pm On Feb 06, 2016
i met this woman in Afcs Ibadan.....if u gained admission to Afcs Ibadan around 2004/05....bear me witneess....i celebrate her.....
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by AreaFada2: 8:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
Excellent!

Instead of allowing those beautiful girls up North to achieve their full potential in whatever field they chose, millions are being sequestered as third & fourth wives from the age of 13! shocked shocked

I hope this fine gallant officer can inspire more parents up North to stop marrying off young girls to their ancestors.
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by Djbaka(m): 8:15pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ymodulus:
We the promoters of tribalism in this country.

Why stress her religion and tribe?

Same question I've been asking since. Some dude on twitter was even ready to play dirty because of it.

That she's a lady is enough achievement on its own IMO.

We are our own enemy, we just create unnecessary tension in an already volatile space of religious diversity.

1 Like

Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by LOVEGINO(m): 8:20pm On Feb 06, 2016
pretydiva:
Hausa women still dey bleach ni,,see her knuckles undecided

Congrats 2 her tho
bae I tire ooo shocked
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by ready2learn: 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
sameer1212:
Wow! She is beautiful.

God bless Northern Nigeria

God bless Nigeria. cool

Last video I saw of someone that called a woman in military uniform wasn't OK. Slaps, kicks & punishment. You have been warned.
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by glossy6(f): 8:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
No hijab? undecided
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by lilreese: 8:41pm On Feb 06, 2016
52 and not married
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by grandlexuz(m): 9:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
likila:
Buhari has doctors in london,
tambuwal has married a new yellow wife,
what has you?

What have you?
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by aishmuhd(f): 9:21pm On Feb 06, 2016
hmmm.... pretty woman
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by Hassan080196(m): 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
These not this. Peace.
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by Hassan080196(m): 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
These not this.

Peace.
Re: Hajara Hausa Muslim Female Wing Commander by sadissbala(m): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
ceometromedia:

"It was actually a dramatic situation. My mom Hajiya didn’tallah like it at all. And my dad pretends that he also didn’t like it in order to please her. But he actually encouraged me and respected my choice," the widow said.

Allah I knew this woman personally 10years ago we used to call her Hajiya bashari, when she was in kaduna air force medical center as a nurse MWO master warrant officer together with my brother who joined Nigeria air force later she was commission to the rank of flight officer and posted to kano.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Rejects Udechukwu As Lawyer To Represent Him / Fidelis Nweze Is Dead! Umahi’s Commissioner For Infrastructure Dies / See How This White Man Condemned #bringbackourgirls Hashtag On Twitter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.