Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,208 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

Odion Ighalo Turns Down N90Million Per Week Pay - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Odion Ighalo Turns Down N90Million Per Week Pay (38862 Views)

Odion Ighalo And Wife, Sonia Adesuwa Ighalo In Similar Outfits In New Pictures / Odion Ighalo, His Wife Sonia And Their Children Pictured After Leaving World Cup / Odion Ighalo Set New Goal Record In Chinese Super League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Odion Ighalo Turns Down N90Million Per Week Pay by ogawisdom(m): 10:34am On Feb 07, 2016
He will surely regret turning down this offer angry d career of a footballer is short n one injury is enough to keep him out of action for a year n may b on coming back to action he has lost his form n dts the end. From there he is back to championship n may b super eagles will drop him. Igallo I wish u all d best but an offer of 90m per week comes once in a lifetime. Make d money n secure d future of urself n ur family BC footballing career is short.

Ur dream is to play football n earn a living while u r still in action so b wise, u have tried for Watford already

Idion abi na idiot igallo rush back n tell china u have accepted d deal abi them swear for u angry
Re: Odion Ighalo Turns Down N90Million Per Week Pay by banio: 10:45am On Feb 07, 2016
Ighalo my point of contact
Re: Odion Ighalo Turns Down N90Million Per Week Pay by Tats(m): 11:13am On Feb 07, 2016
Apart from his personal will to stay, he will need a British passport so that he can become free to go where he wants to in future and still be able to easily return to the UK or any European country to play without needing a visa. He needs to spend about 6 years playing in England to get that
Re: Odion Ighalo Turns Down N90Million Per Week Pay by seangy4konji: 11:48am On Feb 07, 2016
At age now if my leg break weh I never see any money then I will surely commit auicide after turning down such offer.

Truth be told?i will collect that money and retire there.

Come back to Nigeria and start large scale housing projects and gold business.

Na so I Go retire deh enjoy my life.reading books,play golf every morning,see all the places I for afford to see and enjoy my life God comef
Re: Odion Ighalo Turns Down N90Million Per Week Pay by don89(m): 12:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ighalo, u no well oo,what r u playing football for? Is it pleasure ? U would have stayed in naija and play for warri wolves.mtcheeew.dats y I luv Igbos.....no insult pls.
Re: Odion Ighalo Turns Down N90Million Per Week Pay by fejicruz(m): 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
One does not need to go play in the obscure places of the world to earn £300k weekly. Forget China man. Stay in Europe, that's were the big boys like Messi, Ronaldo, Neymar, Bale, Aguero, Yaya Toure, Rooney etc are earning money wen long.
Continue banging goals and a top European club will come knocking.
Re: Odion Ighalo Turns Down N90Million Per Week Pay by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
Panzerfaust:
Jesu!
This is what I keep telling ppl, your talents are going to take you places. Can evn a PROFESSOR earn that in 5 yrs? Once am done with UNI, I'm going into my business full time. Me no get time to dey waka up and down carrying CV begging to be a servant to one dumb expatriate.
Find your talents and key into it. #90 million? WTF!

Haha. Well said!
Re: Odion Ighalo Turns Down N90Million Per Week Pay by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
LockDown69:

You from KD?
nope
Re: Odion Ighalo Turns Down N90Million Per Week Pay by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
LockDown69:

You from KD?
nope
Re: Odion Ighalo Turns Down N90Million Per Week Pay by 2sexycom(m): 7:08am On Feb 08, 2016
megaexpo:

are you for real,....
very fvcking real and guess what? He is a Nigerian just like every job seeker out there.
Re: Odion Ighalo Turns Down N90Million Per Week Pay by severus(m): 9:20am On Feb 08, 2016
For all those like me who would love a successful career in modern technology and innovation, there is an online platform where you can Teach yourself how to build websites, mobile apps and programming, you can learn with 1000s of material and even study from your phone and get certificate to boost your CV. Also find out how you can make money and drive success with your ideas and skills.r.....check it out at www.codelab.cf its really cool.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaju Pinnick Spotted In Qatar Watching Brazil Vs Switzerland, Blasted By Fans / Lewandowski Beats Ronaldo And Messi To 2020 FIFA Best Men's Player Award / Cristiano Ronaldo Receives New Car From Georgina For His 37th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.