Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). (10828 Views)

Scientist Deliberately Crashed This Aeroplane To Learn What Happens During Crash / What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? / What Happens When Your Course..is Nt Accredited? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by ayaoba1997(f): 5:31am On Feb 07, 2016
K9Uneet:
My brother, she really messed my life up.

My brother, sorry for the loss..

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by Ulrich01(m): 7:33am On Feb 07, 2016
LastMumu:
Wake up to find myself in Ss2? WTF! I'd rather just die. I was the dullest kid back then in school and every session back to back, I was always carrying last!

There was even a year in ss3 when I managed to score - 2/100 over hundred in Mathematics. The - 2 score was a punishment I got from our exam invigilator for making noise in the exam Hall! angry

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy grin. this sure made my morning... can't stop laughing... he said -2 tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by ikdaddy01(m): 8:19am On Feb 07, 2016
I go become president for another dream
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by closeup2000: 8:25am On Feb 07, 2016
Yea I will indeed be glad grin grin,a more reason to right my wrongs
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by stzy(m): 9:23am On Feb 07, 2016
One thing I know is that I dnt want 2 do IT again.... My life is gr8... When real life presents itself we'll still do what we hav 2 do... It never presents complete info on hw events may eventually turn out so thereare apart 4rm loss of loved 1s, I'd say forge ahead.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by iblawi(m): 9:23am On Feb 07, 2016
Just go back to sleep.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by OlayinkaFawaz(m): 9:35am On Feb 07, 2016
i'll quickly open an account on ;Dnairalandgrin and ;Dbleepgrin those free ;Dpussygrin i dey use form holy. smiley
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by osesology(m): 10:16am On Feb 07, 2016
K9Uneet:
I go happy die.
I'll see it as a second chance/ second opportunity to make amends, because, truth be told I've made a lot of mistakes in life. But thank God for the life I'm living right now.
Then I'll learn NEVER to fall in love with any girl called Geraldine.
Nigga, ur last sentence almost made me to fall off my chair with laughter, chai!
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by elektois: 10:28am On Feb 07, 2016
Wud be glad for the opportunity.... I really cud use a clean slate

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by Barnext(m): 10:29am On Feb 07, 2016
lolz.... pple like dasuki go happy dai...
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by Oahray: 10:52am On Feb 07, 2016
Hmmm... Time travel abi alternate universe? Well... I wouldn't get below A in any subject in sec school. Plus I'd get to study my dream robotics smiley

Only scary part is that I'd have to look for my sugar and make her fall for me for real.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by Cutehector(m): 10:58am On Feb 07, 2016
So many people have made huge mistakes cheesy
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by K9Uneet(m): 12:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
osesology:

Nigga, ur last sentence almost made me to fall off my chair with laughter, chai!
Its not a laughing matter, dude. True story. I nearly gave up on life. That experience still haunts me.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by obiZEAL(m): 12:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
espionagesavvy:
1. I won't get married to my wife.
2. I would do medicine instead of dentistry.
3. I won't work so hard in life, success is not by hardwork as I was made to believe.
4. I would copy someone's assignment..
make ur wife no see this comment o
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by obiZEAL(m): 12:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
K9Uneet:

Its not a laughing matter, dude. True story. I nearly gave up on life. That experience still haunts me.
gave up on life
This is serious...

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by EMEKA1MILLION(m): 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
I will go back to ss1 and do sciences.
I have no much life regrets since everything so far played out good for me.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by modextus(m): 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
I'll be so happy.... My mum won't be dead.. sad
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by adedapo1994: 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
a complete sex story, full of romance and suspense........http://www.earthsgeo..com.ng/2016/02/hostile-takeover.html
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by Xmen149(m): 1:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
I will eat,drink,bath..arrange my bed weller and so back to finish the dream..
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by alphabbey1(m): 2:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
espionagesavvy:
3. I won't work so hard in life, success is not by hardwork as I was made to believe.
bros, we're in d same shoes o. I also will rather do Mbbs instead of Dentistry. I just dnt knw what lies await me nw when I become a graduate
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by ilevic(m): 2:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
I wud be verrry unhappy to wake and still see OBJ as the president
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by lekankolade(m): 2:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
I will be Happy coz I've already gotten the list of the unscrupulous element that polluted my dear country from the likes of Jonathan > Dasuki > methu etc to mention few and firmly against them in the years to come ( if unfortunately my dream wanna Come 2ru)
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by PlayerMeji: 2:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
I know by then GOOGLE, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM WHATSAPP would not be there so I will either watch out for these companies when they start to buy major stake in them or found these companies myself!!!

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by ikhibones(m): 3:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
I go sharply go mak frnd wt dansuki.. ;

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by Caesary: 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
iykemoney90:
At least I will be happy Buhari is not the president yet.
true bro
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by ipheoluwa22: 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
e go pain me die....cos lagos state will go back to what it use to be, oshodi in particular.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by falseman(m): 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
I won't go to school that day cos the teacher go be learner for my eyes cheesy cheesy
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by mrintelligent(m): 4:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
I will be happy because after my waec&Neco, I won't even bother wasting my time going to any university. I will go and learn better handiwork and get my own farm

3 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by gemale(m): 6:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
Na 2 go borrow, fap everybody money I Sabi take am go bet on top football matches. Iyalaya anybody.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by TrollTrap: 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
To be honest I'd rather I woke up in primary 6..... So many things to amend

But then I might not meet my current babes cry cry
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by Akious2k2(m): 7:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
I really do Thank GOD Almighty for the life I'm living
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
espionagesavvy:
interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Suspends FUTA, FUNAAB Vice Chancellors Over N957m Fraud / LASU Post-Jamb Examination / 2013/2014 Federal Government (BEA) Scholarship -study Abroad Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.