Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:01 AM

What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). (10824 Views)

Scientist Deliberately Crashed This Aeroplane To Learn What Happens During Crash / What Will Be Your Reaction When You Finally Gain Admission? / What Happens When Your Course..is Nt Accredited? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
I've made so many mistakes...so I'll be damn happy for the 2nd chance. smiley

But, on a 2nd thought, I'll choose 10million naira instead of going back to S.S.2, if given both options grin
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by sevantex(m): 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
i would have entered commercial class instead of the sciences i did. I wuld have also enterd uni on time. Mum wuld have still been around with her comforting smile. I thank God for my life now tho. It can only get better! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by Prinzofparis: 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
Missbizy:
Will be so happy that's like giving a second chance, all those regrets will be corrected!!!

mistakes are part of life dear, if u correct the old ones, you will also make new ones.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by BrilliantOne(f): 11:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
Soo soo happy....
Infact I wish I would wake up as a primary 5 pupil...
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by Mskrisx(f): 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
espionagesavvy:
1. I won't get married to my wife.
2. I would do medicine instead of dentistry.
3. I won't work so hard in life, success is not by hardwork as I was made to believe.
4. I would copy someone's assignment..

Bro u number one made be shudder with surprise.... Now am getting more scared of this thingy called marriage.

2 Likes

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by Mskrisx(f): 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
K9Uneet:
I go happy die.
I'll see it as a second chance/ second opportunity to make amends, because, truth be told I've made a lot of mistakes in life. But thank God for the life I'm living right now.
Then I'll learn NEVER to fall in love with any girl called Geraldine.

Chaiii feel for you...Imagined the courage you mustered to write this...this life na wa o! But we got to keep keeping on.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by obiZEAL(m): 11:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
TrollTrap:
To be honest I'd rather I woke up in primary 6..... So many things to amend

But then I might not meet my current babes cry cry
primary 6
Ur own baaad o
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by enoqueen: 11:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
My mum would still be here.

And alot of shits wouldn't av happened.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 08, 2016
I go happy die. Cos it'll b like I've seen d future. Atleast I'll know that; 1. Buhari is a scam 2. Man_U vs Chelsea will end 1-1 (Nairabet go pay) 3. Dollar would soon rise @parallel market. ...
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by Nobody: 1:43am On Feb 08, 2016
I go happy die. Cos it'll b like I've seen d future. Atleast I'll know that; 1. Buhari is a scam 2. Man_U vs Chelsea will end 1-1 (Nairabet go pay) 3. Dollar would soon rise @parallel market. ...
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by obiZEAL(m): 9:34am On Feb 08, 2016
obiZEAL:
If this happens to me there will be problem o...
fynestboi and lalasticala when will this hit front page
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by Cetona(f): 12:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
Judeoxide:
men i will be angry and more of happy.. Because. So many lost family and friens will be alive and jos crises will not have happend... Mehn that will be a dream come through to us in the north
True that, the north will still be a nice place. The Nyanya bomb blast wouldn't have happened cry cry, there would have been nothing as BH

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by Atlantian: 12:45pm On Feb 08, 2016
I have never made mistakes, I do not want a second chance.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by titi4fola(f): 2:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
I'll be much happier cos, everything in my life is going to be new, new life, new decision. Pursue my therapy course early or start with my acting while I'm still in university. I wish...
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
sad
I'll give scientists inspiration to develop new technologies.
Also, I'll use my new knowledge to perform better in my WAEC.

But it is impossible sha. If you ever wake up into this kind of condition, you just know that you are in dreamworld, and the one you thought is the dream is actually the reality.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by seankay(m): 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
I would be very happy cos I've made a lot of mistakes. I will make more friends,learn lots of things;musical instruments,skating,fashion design,i will ask my crush in SS2 out,join a football academy.............The irony of life is we can't have it all! Nothing can satiate us as well.

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by cmaque(m): 11:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
obiZEAL:

Yea...true sha... Terminus will still be standing tall and angwan rogo will not be a death sentence.
Jos would had been the way it was before home of peace,•̸ϞƔ street wouldn't have being razed down with burning houses,friends lost in the crisis would have still be alive

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by centyboy: 11:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
the theme is based only on edu. but some dumb asses are just making refrences to their exes... cry
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by SUPOL(m): 12:04am On Feb 09, 2016
K9Uneet:
I go happy die.
I'll see it as a second chance/ second opportunity to make amends, because, truth be told I've made a lot of mistakes in life. But thank God for the life I'm living right now.
Is like with dat name are d same. Is ur own from Anambra too?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by SUPOL(m): 12:06am On Feb 09, 2016
BrilliantOne:
Soo soo happy....

Infact I wish I would wake up as a primary 5 pupil...
Mabe u wouldn't hav attended medical school
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by BrilliantOne(f): 12:52am On Feb 09, 2016
SUPOL:
Mabe u wouldn't hav attended medical school
Why? I will still attend medical school

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by K9Uneet(m): 6:41am On Feb 09, 2016
SUPOL:
Is like with dat name are d same. Is ur own from Anambra too?
Delta state.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by yamunla(m): 8:44am On Feb 09, 2016
Be there...

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by BrilliantOne(f): 9:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
very funny indeed... inasmuch some people are gonna be parting with some real Cash in the name of Valentine.... very wise ones are gonna be getting a lotta money on that day..

e.g Concert organisers

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by fF01(m): 3:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
K9Uneet:

Its not a laughing matter, dude. True story. I nearly gave up on life. That experience still haunts me.
oboi... d gal really work on u o!

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by Kneyo(m): 4:41pm On Feb 10, 2016
K9Uneet:
I go happy die.
You just said what's on my mind. cool

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by K9Uneet(m): 6:44pm On Feb 10, 2016
fF01:
oboi... d gal really work on u o!
Indeed, she did work on me.
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by jemype(m): 7:28pm On Feb 10, 2016
K9Uneet:
I go happy die.
wait o hope is not d same geraldine. Aaaah I don jam bro I wish u really wake up and it is a dream because e b lyk say na u need am pass everybody grin

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by jemype(m): 7:30pm On Feb 10, 2016
BrilliantOne:
very funny indeed... inasmuch some people are gonna be parting with some real Cash in the name of Valentine.... very wise ones are gonna be getting a lotta money on that day..

e.g Concert organisers
are u sure d currency source is concert. God is watching u oo
Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by bolagabriella: 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
Viktor1983:

That's deep
You took the words out of my mouth.i feel for the guy...well somethings just gotta happen to humans in life,that is why it is called life. For me,there isn't anything to change...

1 Like

Re: What Will Be Your Reaction If This Happens To You(pic). by bolagabriella: 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
Mskrisx:

Bro u number one made be shudder with surprise.... Now am getting more scared of this thingy called marriage.
No need to fear, just pray. Like God said in His word "for i know the thoughts i have towards you,they are good and not of evil,to give you an expected end"...things will work fine for you...just that not everyone will end up with beautiful marriage stories cos we all make different choices.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Suspends FUTA, FUNAAB Vice Chancellors Over N957m Fraud / Should Part-Time Study Be Abolished? / A Navy Seal Can Fight About 50people Single Handedly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.