Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife (2754 Views)

What's Your Opinion About Taking Showers With Your BF/GF? / 6 Lies Nigerian Guys Tell When They're Hitting On You / What Will You Do If After Washing, Cleaning & Cooking For Your BF, He Says This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 06, 2016
Whats ur coolest way of handling a guy/lady hitting on,taking interest in, wooing, teasing, disturbing your man/woman/gf/bf in your presence?
make i give my babylove freehand to tease dis guy b4 i go dash his hope dis 9t.
cruzita, hateu2, maxi112, kaylexzy if na u wetin u go do
Re: What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by Maxi112: 9:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
WiLdFLame:
chaii....e be like say make i shook dis guy toothpick for eye.
i dont want to cause a scene, so start throwing those coolest way to handle dis?
make i give my babylove freehand to tease d guy b4 i go dash his hope dis 9t.
my friend! what are u talking abt?

1 Like

Re: What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
Maxi112:
my friend! what are u talking abt?

How will u handle any guy hitting on, disturbing, taking interdst in, wooing or teasing ur bae for ur presence
Re: What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by tommychow(m): 9:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
WiLdFLame:
haaaii...for my life, 4 my presence, when i neva die...chaii....e be like say make i shook dis guy toothpick for eye....am drunk and i no wan cause a scene, so start throwing those conlest way to handle dis?
make i give my babylove freehand to tease d guy b4 i go dash his hope dis 9t.

Confront the nigga BUT with a friendly, smiling face. "Guy, you tryna steal my bae from me? You no dey fear?". As much as you try to look calm and collected make sure you confront him confidently, stand tall and look directly into his eyes. Whatever he says next, don't reply, just keep looking and smiling, keep looking, slowly stop smiling till you have a straight face, keep looking. Remember not to reply anything he says after you talked, complete silence while you stare at him long and hard. Then hold your bae and walk away with her.

The guy will never forget that long, evil, creepy stare.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
LoL!grin

I don't take trash..especially when it comes to someone I care about! I'd warn her upfront...if she keeps tripping.

I'd poison her ass! that bîtch is going down!grin

1 Like

Re: What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by cruzita(f): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
I will ask her quietly to leave my guy alone but if my guy love her then both can go to hell for I don't give 2 f^ck

1 Like

Re: What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by Cholls(m): 9:57pm On Feb 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

I don't take trash..especially when it comes to someone I care about! I'd warn her upfront...if she keeps tripping.

my sister this is serious o.
Re: What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
If my man is not responding to her "advances" i will ignore the b!tch.
Re: What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
Cholls:
my sister this is serious o.
tongue cool
Re: What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 06, 2016
tommychow:

Confront the nigga BUT with a friendly, smiling face. "Guy, you tryna steal my bae from me? You no dey fear?". As much as you try to look calm and collected make sure you confront him confidently, stand tall and look directly into his eyes. Whatever he says next, don't reply, just keep looking and smiling, keep looking, slowly stop smiling till you have a straight face, keep looking. Remember not to reply anything he says after you talked, complete silence while stare at him long and hard. Then hold your bae and walk away with her.

The guy will never forget that long, evil, creepy stare.

mature one if i might confess bt some nigga na thug, he fit reply u u while staring say "alaye wetin wan cum happen nau" no dey reason me with dat kind eye again" u dey mad ni?
fight start be dat oo
wetin man wan cum do?
Re: What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

jealousy...chaii u 2 dey tempramental!
poison her ass??
ur husbi gan go dey fear u on
Re: What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
WiLdFLame:

jealousy...chaii u 2 dey tempramental!
poison her ass??
ur husbi gan go dey fear u on
My dear, things we do for love!grin

Na for better, For worse things be that. Nothing shall put asunder! Nothing!
Re: What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2016
I have no business with the home boy. All I need do is talk to my boo. If she ain't down with me...I'll go
cry me a RIVER grin grin grin grin
Re: What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 06, 2016
cruzita:
I will ask her quietly to leave my guy alone but if my guy love her then both can go to hell for I don't give 2 f^ck

haaa u no love me?
u dont give a fvck??
u wan dem to snatch me from u abi?
dose turkey legged ladies go just dey snatch ur husband from u anyhow ni..
Re: What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by tommychow(m): 10:12pm On Feb 06, 2016
WiLdFLame:

mature one if i might confess bt some nigga na thug, he fit reply u u while staring say "alaye wetin wan cum happen nau" no dey reason me with dat kind eye again" u dey mad ni?
fight start be dat oo
wetin man wan cum do?

Lmaooo.

Okay, since the guy na AGBA, you gats try another approach cos agba can bust your eye if you form baddo with my tips.

You can just show you're her man by bossing her. "Babe, come and sit on my lap. I'm lonely". This time, don't look at agba in the eyes if you want to see tomorrow lol. Just focus on being in control of your babe.

1 Like

Re: What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
My dear, things we do for love!grin

Na for better, For worse things be that. Nothing shall put asunder! Nothing!
No nosense lady!
if u cum be sickstar or dokita prettythicksme or even dis my old tomanto seller aunt naughtynaughty, u go inject d girls instanta without hesitating or explanation...stubborn u!
Re: What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by Nobody: 10:16pm On Feb 06, 2016
WiLdFLame:
No nosense lady!
if u cum be sickstar or dokita prettythicksme or even dis my old tomanto seller aunt naughtynaughty, u go inject d girls instanta without hesitating or explanation...stubborn u!
angry grin wat is it now?
Re: What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by MrCork: 10:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
WiLdFLame:
Whats ur coolest way of handling a guy/lady hitting on,taking interest in, wooing, teasing, disturbing your man/woman/gf/bf in your presence?
make i give my babylove freehand to tease dis guy b4 i go dash his hope dis 9t.

..ONILA....YOU AGAIN WITH YOR 65 NEW TOPIC EVERY WEEK!!!! angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 06, 2016
tommychow:

Lmaooo.

Okay, since the guy na AGBA, you gats try another approach cos agba can bust your eye if you form baddo with my tips.

You can just show you're her man by bossing her. "Babe, come and sit on my lap. I'm lonely". This time, don't look at agba in the eyes if you want to see tomorrow lol. Just focus on being in control of your babe.

na to dey pray make combat-like thug no go toast ur girl...i think u knw how dey behave rudely...dem fit even bust ur bubble 4 ur girl eye intimidate d girl if say he don chop ur girl love like anytin.
kan ma lowa...if dat kind tin happen enh....na dat dey dose adamant thug go no me sef gan na baddo.
bt if i no like d girl me no go give any shiit oo
Re: What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
prettythicksme:
angry grin wat is it now?

what will u do if u noticed a lady hitting on or disturbing d love of ur life, ur man?
u am sure u go inject her madness 4 boobi instanta, no shiit
Re: What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 06, 2016
WiLdFLame:
No nosense lady!
wat is dis baba suwe sayin again o, oga go jare undecided
Re: What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by Nobody: 10:32pm On Feb 06, 2016
WiLdFLame:

what will u do if u noticed a lady hitting on or disturbing d love of ur life, ur man?
u am sure u go inject her madness 4 boobi instanta, no shiit
Nobody dare do dat with me!!i no b mumu naw cheesy

1 Like

Re: What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by Nobody: 10:33pm On Feb 06, 2016
MrCork:

..ONILA....YOU AGAIN WITH YOR 65 NEW TOPIC EVERY WEEK!!!! angry

U dey mad ni?
u be oniru, oniso abi wetin u call am?
i resemble girl 4 ur face...take time oo
well...how u go react if u see me yanshing, hitting on, wooing or disturbing ur bae,love of ur life?
Re: What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by tommychow(m): 10:37pm On Feb 06, 2016
WiLdFLame:

na to dey pray make combat-like thug no go toast ur girl...i think u knw how dey behave rudely...dem fit even bust ur bubble 4 ur girl eye intimidate d girl if say he don chop ur girl love like anytin.
kan ma lowa...if dat kind tin happen enh....na dat dey dose adamant thug go no me sef gan na baddo.
bt if i no like d girl me no go give any shiit oo

After agba has beaten you finish, your babe to will look at you on the floor and laugh, then leave with agba to his house. Chai! These hoes ain't loyal. No kill yourself abeg. As you dey hot seat, just walk away.

1 Like

Re: What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by vault(m): 10:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
I got dynamites and C4 ...... undecided
Re: What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by Maxi112: 10:42pm On Feb 06, 2016
WiLdFLame:

How will u handle any guy hitting on, disturbing, taking interdst in, wooing or teasing ur bae for ur presence
I will just let him catch his fun... pretending as if noting is going on
Re: What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 06, 2016
tommychow:

After agba has beaten you finish, your babe to will look at you on the floor and laugh, then leave with agba to his house. Chai! These hoes ain't loyal. No kill yourself abeg. As you dey hot seat, just walk away.

na fvckup be dat...shame go cum catch person like fowl wey rain beat...if i see say i no fit handle d guy, na to call u and bro stfuareyougod to cum help me out....stfuareyougod wey get muscle pass tyson fury...na to leave una dre dey fight 4 me make i run go house go rest...una be confirm bros nau!
Re: What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by Nobody: 10:50pm On Feb 06, 2016
Maxi112:
I will just let him catch his fun... pretending as if noting is going on

if he's one type a rude nigga wey he cum dey smooch ur bae by force 4 ur presence nko? u no go vex?
Re: What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by Nobody: 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
prettythicksme:
Nobody dare do dat with me!!i no b mumu naw cheesy

i trust you my sis bt forget u neva meet lady wey dey desperate ni oo?
Re: What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by tommychow(m): 10:53pm On Feb 06, 2016
WiLdFLame:

na fvckup be dat...shame go cum catch person like fowl wey rain beat...if i see say i no fit handle d guy, na to call u and bro stfuareyougod to cum help me out....stfuareyougod wey get muscle pass tyson fury...na to leave una dre dey fight 4 me make i run go house go rest...una be confirm bros nau!

See this guy, lol. Aje butter like me. I fight with my checkbook. "Lemme write you a check of N500,000 to never talk to wildflame's babe again. Or should I make it 1 million?".

1 Like

Re: What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
WiLdFLame:

na fvckup be dat...shame go cum catch person like fowl wey rain beat...if i see say i no fit handle d guy, na to call u and bro stfuarey.ougod to cum help me out....stfuareyoug.od wey get muscle pass tyson fury...na to leave una dre dey fight 4 me make i run go house go rest...una be confirm bros nau!
Hehehehe me na tirin gbeku oooo.

1 Like

Re: What's The Coolest Way To Handle A Guy/Lady Hitting On Your Bf/Gf/Man/Wife by Maxi112: 10:56pm On Feb 06, 2016
WiLdFLame:

if he's one type a rude nigga wey he cum dey smooch ur bae by force 4 ur presence nko? u no go vex?
I will make sure he spend a nite in d cell... make hand touch am small for there....

after that I will treat the matter in my own way...

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Naija Women Based On Tribe; Why Foreign Ladies Are The Best / # # / My Most Embarrassing Moment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.