Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan (20019 Views)

Breaking Thousands Of Biafrans Now Marching From Ph To Aba By Foot-pics / PHOTO: Biafrans Now Attacking Nigerian Military / Biafrans Now Making Move To Boycott Buhari And British-nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by maxdozie(m): 9:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Maxdozie I welcome everything you've said. You were simply explicit. Now you're a true Christian, you don't support radio biafra on Christianity must fall fine.
A man that has such temerity to insult men at the top.
A man that has such temerity to insult all churches.
A man saying other devilish things without care of who is in support or against. A man who put his life in this struggle to get biafra and his temple. A man who put his money in financing the struggle to the end. So a man this bold. You tell me at the end when biafra comes, he will not annihilate all churches and build the temple he promised. And always emphasising all churches are fake. You tell me he will not struggle to bring down Christianity, by then who are you to tell Kanu don't burn my church in my village am a Christian o. Look at the way he talks.
Mehn you start finding black goat at day time very necessary, not night
lolz! Brother.. Your making no point.. With the way your going u can't even change 1 mind against biafra.. Give us biafra. When we get to that bridge we would cross it! Too simple brother

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 9:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

God Bless you a million times. As much as I am not pro Biafra, I am not against people having a dream of what they want.

I read someone say Nnamdi Kanu is his god and Saviour and I shivered.

Here you are declaring that you are worshipping a true God and your declaring Kanu is not your god. That is what I prefer hearing from Igbos.

Well if the OP, does not believe in the Biafra struggle and you do, I do not think you should tell him to get a life. He made a revelation that I had no idea about and now I see Nnamdi Kanu in a devilish and wicked light.

The OP needs commendation for making people aware that Nnamdi Kanu is an Anti-Christ and he wants to wage battle against the Churches who serve God.

Op, you are one of my heroes. Good job.
. Monpro is no longer replying. What does my name have to do with my information. That video was simply against the fraud man in disguise of biafra. Did I abuse Biafra as a country.

Your trying to preach to them let them understand sth. Some will do, some will not. Now Nnamdi kanu have insulted all world powers. And insulted God and Christianity let's now watch who will set him free. Let's watch
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

. Monpro is no longer replying. What does my name have to do with my information. That video was simply against the fraud man in disguise of biafra. Did I abuse Biafra as a country.

Your trying to preach to them let them understand sth. Some will do, some will not. Now Nnamdi kanu have insulted all world powers. And insulted God and Christianity let's now watch who will set him free. Let's watch

Stay there. Me I bought my 4D glasses from Jumia. I am watching in 4D for god of thunder and lightening to strike and break Nnamdi Kanu out of lock up.

I am still pondering why the god of lightening and thunder did not strike when the armed forces came to arrest him.

When President Buhari is done with this child of lightening and thunder, he will turn to an Evangelist.

He will start Radio Bible.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2016
maxdozie:
lolz! Brother.. Your making no point.. With the way your going u can't even change 1 mind against biafra.. Give us biafra. When we get to that bridge we would cross it! Too simple brother

Yes brother am making a point o. Start thinking how the end will be from the beginning. Kanu was not drunk when he said those things, besides his father worship god of thunder. Think how the end will be if Biafra cones through kanu. Everything kanu was saying was in disguise of biafra. If biafra is the tree look at the branches. Can u cope with all of them. Now radio biafra have become a campaigning radio. Now their saying APC is bad PDP is good. People should vote for only PDP. Its now a campaigning radio, no more freedom fight. Still under biafra. Until u take time to scrutinize kanu and his struggle. Ask your self biafra under Nnamdi Kanu how will it be. Examine what radio biafra is turning into. Then you can see the end from the beginning. You must not wait till its late, that's what's killing African man.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by xtrophy: 9:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
The mere thought of Biaf... is making many foes and naysayers go insane and some others having terrible nightmares and heartaches.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Akious2k2(m): 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
NakedEve:

Yes.

The world should put as its primary agenda the conquering of Islam.
Just listen 2 urself...
Should I say d world should conquer Christianity because we now have churches dat do gay weddings & have gay priests?
Grow up
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seeing ur personal text & sig, I can only advice dat u accept Islam
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by NakedEve: 10:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
Akious2k2:

Just listen 2 urself...
Should I say d world should conquer Christianity because we now have churches dat do gay weddings & have gay priests?
Grow up
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seeing ur personal text & sig, I can only advice dat u accept Islam

IslAm shOulD be banned.it is a religion Of terror.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by MonPro: 10:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
@ Biafraudexposed and thegoodjoe. I am no more replying because you guys are not intelligent enough to prove that Biafra is fraudulent and my kith and Kins who died for Biafra are fraud? You need to start from there, at least your name says 'BiafraudExposed', but you've exposed zero facts.

Infact claiming you are not against Biafra after i hammered you while you bear 'Biafra' makes you the FRAUD here. That was why i stopped replying, i can't keep explaining same things over and over again like primary school teacher, it's boring.

Tell those you work for to hire a more intelligent anti-Biafran opinion distorter and revisionist. You obviously don't have the mental muscle for this very excruciating job. A campaign against a very clear truth is terrible job to do. You'll have to find a way to make everybody dumb and brainless in order to suceed. I don't really envy you.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
MonPro:
@ Biafraudexposed and thegoodjoe. I am no more replying because you guys are not intelligent enough to prove that Biafra is fraudulent and my kith and Kins who died for Biafra are fraud? You need to start from there, at least your name says 'BiafraudExposed', but you've exposed zero facts.

Infact claiming you are not against Biafra after i hammered you while you bear 'Biafra' makes you the FRAUD here. That was why i stopped replying, i can't keep explaining same things over and over again like primary school teacher, it's boring.

Tell those you work for to hire a more intelligent anti-Biafran opinion distorter and revisionist. You obviously don't have the mental muscle for this very excruciating job. A campaign against a very clear truth is terrible job to do. You'll have to find a way to make everybody dumb and brainless in order to suceed. I don't really envy you.

How can you say that I implied Biafra is fraudulent? Two of my Uncles fought in the Biafra war before you talk anyhow.

I said the revelation showed the so called leader of the current Biafra call is fraudulent if he hates Christianity. Majority of Igbos are devoted Christians. If Nnamdi Kanu hates Christians, he hate Biafrans and he is the wrong person to scream Biafra.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:50pm On Feb 08, 2016
MonPro:

You call people unintelligent and made that kind of statement. If Biafra was a Fraud, would Nigeria had given Ojukwu a National Burial?

Simple, there is a fraud in the recent agitation. It is politically motivated. It is not driven by a Freedom Catalyst.

If Igbos continue in Christianity, Nnamdi Kanu will hate them because he is against Christianity.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 11:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
MonPro:

Lol. Am not intelligent. They call it common sense but its not common.
I told if you can't imbibe that information, then I cannot help you. It means you are not comprehensive to English I can't help you.
So if I answer Jesus does it mean am Jesus? Ki samajuju bikonu. If I answer Seun on Nairaland does that gives me seun power. What of I answer prickhead does it mean I have a penisshape head?.
Something is exposed here face the fact of what is been exposed your talking of my name. What was your score In English comprehension. I didn't insult u, how good were u.
I gave u a particular video to watch how the biafra under Kanu's umbrella is fraud. I gave u. Only u in particular did u watch it?

Your digressing to trivial issues. Speaking any how grammar. All in the name of u want to look educated you speak wrong English. You were expressing my information wasn't explicit that is it was ambiguous. You were saying it lacks coherence that means its scattered, while in actual fact u meant I've not clearly stated how is fraud that is its ambiguous. I never wanted to emphasized on this. That's y they said u argue for long those not mean you can do law.
You asked me to corroborate how biafra is fraud, I told u only under Nnamdi Kanu. Then I gave u a phone call, watch it you will know. You will have not seen it to make facts for argument.

Your talking of my name. You miss road. You cannot do law.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by MonPro: 11:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

How can you say that I implied Biafra is fraudulent? Two of my Uncles fought in the Biafra war before you talk anyhow.

I said the revelation showed the so called leader of the current Biafra call is fraudulent if he hates Christianity. Majority of Igbos are devoted Christians. If Nnamdi Kanu hates Christians, he hate Biafrans and he is the wrong person to scream Biafra.

You know, it would have been very easy to see kanu the way you anti-Biafrans see him from your prism but i can't. You want to know why?
Your prism is already jaundiced against him right from the word 'go'.

For people who will go any lenght to fraudulent claim that kanu was caught with ghost prostitutes and even go further to photoshop fake and superimposed pictures of kanu with some phantom girl, and publish as "fact", Why should i take your views as 'balanced'? Your views no longer qualifies as 'unbiased', now that's a predicament, your predicament.

It shows that you will go any length to dent the young man, by giving him a bad name in order to make him lose followers and hang him. You see why it is impossible for you to convince anyone that kanu is a fraud? You anti-Biafran already lost credibility.

Truth be told, his comments on Jesus are not really what you care about, even your president and other daurans do not care about Jesus. You just want something, just any 'dirt' no matter how flimsy to throw on him and make him lose credibility. That's the ultimate goal of the anti-Biafran propagandists. Nothing more. Their desperation at the smear campaign have forced them to falter terribly and nobody will listen to them.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
MonPro:

You know, it would have been very easy to see kanu the way you anti-Biafrans see him from your prism but i can't. You want to know why?
Your prism is already jaundiced against him right from the word 'go'. For people who will go any lenght to fraudulent claim that kanu was caught with ghost prostitutes and even go further to photoshop fake and superimposed pictures of kanu with some phantom girl, and publish as "fact", Why should i take your views as 'balanced'? Your views no longer qualifies as 'unbiased', now that's a predicament, your predicament.

It shows that you will go any lenght to dent the young man, by giving him a bad name in order to make him lose followers and hang him. You see why it is impossible for you to convince anyone that kanu is a fraud? You anti-Biafran already lost credibility.

Truth be told, his comments on Jesus are not really what you care about, even your president and other daurans do not care about Jesus. You just want something, just any 'dirt' no matter how flimsy to throw on him and make him lose credibility. That's the ultimate goal of the anti-Biafran propagandists. Nothing more, their desperation at the smear campaign have forced them to falter terribly and nobody will listen to them.

Did you read where I said that, this video made by the OP opened my eyes?

That shows I saw him differently. This video made me see him as a terrible Satanic agent and an Anti-Christ.

An Anti-Christ does not stand for Christianity. I know a lot about Igbos and Igbos are devoted Christians. I challenge you to tell me Igbos are not devoted Christians.

If you see a man who refers to the Igbos Symbol of faith, Jesus as a Nonsense Idol, he is not a man to lead the Igbos.

An Anti-Christ will smile at the blood shed of Christians. If the Biafra war starts now, the Igbos will bear the most Casualty.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
MonPro:

For people who will go any lenght to fraudulent claim that kanu was caught with ghost prostitutes and even go further to photoshop fake and superimposed pictures of kanu with some phantom girl, and publish as "fact", Why should i take your views as 'balanced'? Your views no longer qualifies as 'unbiased', now that's a predicament, your predicament.

It shows that you will go any length to dent the young man, by giving him a bad name in order to make him lose followers and hang him. You see why it is impossible for you to convince anyone that kanu is a fraud? You anti-Biafran already lost credibility.

Truth be told, his comments on Jesus are not really what you care about, even your president and other daurans do not care about Jesus. You just want something, just any 'dirt' no matter how flimsy to throw on him and make him lose credibility. That's the ultimate goal of the anti-Biafran propagandists. Nothing more. Their desperation at the smear campaign have forced them to falter terribly and nobody will listen to them.

I have commented on very few Biafran threads. Yet, I stayed long on this one. Your family, I bet are all devoted Christians and Believe in God who created the Heaven and the earth.

This is not about me. I am not on the streets protesting for Biafra. I am not Pro Biafra.

This is about you Christians. The Igbos who Pope John Paul came to visit after Rev. Tansi passed on. This is about the Millions of Igbos who match to church on Sunday.

Do you, not me, what I think does not matter, do you think a man who hopes to bring the Church down and Build a temple for the Igbos to worship his god of lightening and thunder deserve to lead an Igbo revolutionary fight.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by DerideGull(m): 11:24pm On Feb 08, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Am also s proof of an exert spirit.

You are putatively ignorance.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
MonPro:

[b]I told you that Biafra is not a fraud. I told you the Former Biafran Revolutionary Fighter Ojukwu received a National Burial. The Nigerian government recognized it as a true struggle. So do not make it look we are attacking the Biafran Ideology.

My mum is from Abia State. I grew up on loads of Biafran stories. Her brothers fought in the war. So keep your against talk.

Why I am not Pro Biafra is because, I feel we have other ways to improve the state of the Igbo region without Blood shed.

Countries like China and Japan flourished without Oil. The Igbo states can invest their allocations into generating internal revenue that can bring these states income to develop the states.

Just as Fashola did with Toll gates. There are many means to generate revenues and use the money to build sophisticated roads, Bridges, schools, low cost housing etc.

Whatever the dividend the Igbos want from Biafra, they can achieve it by managing their allocations and reinvesting it in Internal revenue projects.

I prefer this done than watching millions of Igbos die as they did in the horrible stories my mother told me.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by DerideGull(m): 11:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Christianity was accept because the power of God suppressed the power of mini gods like Kamanozuzo god of thunder. Go watch Nigeria movies like ibudo. The village accepted Christianity because it suppressed the gods called ibodo.
Without God showing himself Christianity can never stand. Now Biafra is divided in two religious lies and physical scams.
Look at his name a whole kamanozuzo is telling you about real and fake church. A whole guy his grand father worship kamanozuzo is telling u about churches been genuine you still believe u need your self checked...

What has Christianity, Islam or Jew got to do with self determination? USA was not fooling when it decreed there must be separation of religion and state.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by MonPro: 12:18am On Feb 09, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Did you read where I said that, this video made by the OP opened my eyes?

That shows I saw him differently. This video made me see him as a terrible Satanic agent and an Anti-Christ.

An Anti-Christ does not stand for Christianity. I know a lot about Igbos and Igbos are devoted Christians. I challenge you to tell me Igbos are not devoted Christians.

If you see a man who refers to the Igbos Symbol of faith, Jesus as a Nonsense Idol, he is not a man to lead the Igbos.

An Anti-Christ will smile at the blood shed of Christians. If the Biafra war starts now, the Igbos will bear the most Casualty.

My brother stop this deceit and the quit baloney. The video didn't open your eyes. You were already jaundice against the whole 'Biafra issue'. Stop this deceit.

Your post history reveals that YOU ARE PRO-APC and PATENTLY ANTI-BIAFRA. So none of your eyes were opened by this very thread. You were already jaundiced before coming here. The propaganda was meant for your likes to promote, so stop claiming you were 'neutral' but 'saw the light' with this video. It's a fallacy we both know

BTW, Have you ever seen a Pro-Apc Pro-Biafran? Joe Igbokwe? Madam Onochie? Ngige? Any one?
But i can show Pro-PDP guys who don't support Biafra, many of them, so how is biafra about nigerian election loss?

Like i said earlier you guys have a brutally hard job to trying to spread anti-Biafran lies when the truth is slapping us in the face.

The 'Jesus' issue is a small dirt you anti/Biafrans are hoping to make a huge profit from and make people deny kanu, it is obviously not selling because Easterners are not brainless fundamentalists. Afterall you are in the same party with El-rufai who castigated Jesus on twitter, you didn't make a simple thread out of it. We are not fooled.

You lots are ill-prepared for this propaganda. Come to terms with that and restrategize.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:28am On Feb 09, 2016
MonPro:

My brother stop this deceit and the quit baloney. The video didn't open your eyes. You were already jaundice against the whole 'Biafra issue'. Stop this deceit.

Your post history reveals that YOU ARE PRO-APC and PATENTLY ANTI-BIAFRA. So none of your eyes were opened by this very thread. You were already jaundiced before coming here. The propaganda was meant for your likes to promote, so stop claiming you were 'neutral' but 'saw the light' with this video. It's a fallacy we both know

BTW, Have you ever seen a Pro-Apc Pro-Biafran? Joe Igbokwe? Madam Onochie? Ngige? Any one?
But i can show Pro-PDP guys who don't support Biafra, many of them, so how is biafra about nigerian election loss?

Like i said earlier you guys have a brutally hard job to trying to spread anti-Biafran lies when the truth is slapping us in the face.

The 'Jesus' issue is a small dirt you anti/Biafrans are hoping to make a huge profit from and make people deny kanu, it is obviously not selling because Easterners are not brainless fundamentalists. Afterall you are in the same party with El-rufai who castigated Jesus on twitter, you didn't make a simple thread out of it. We are not fooled.

You lots are ill-prepared for this propaganda. Come to terms with that and restrategize.
[b]
I am not Pro APC. Do not make that mistake. I support good and speak against Bad.

I like Amaechi because of the good work he did in Rivers State. I hate GEJ, Patience, Diezani and co. because they wanted to ruin Nigeria.

I can not be Pro APC because a lot of those who worked with GEJ to destroy this country are in APC.

I like Buhari because I know corruption is Nigeria's biggest problem and he is the only person I trust who would fight corruption.

So you can make your insinuations about me, it does not change my facts.

I believe the Biafran dream can be achieved without splitting from Nigeria. Trying to split Nigeria will lead to blood shed. Life is precious.

I said, the latest uprising, is drawn out of greedy elements. They are using an emotional attachment for their personal gain.

I repeat, instead of marching out and getting slaughtered, three million Igbos in the last war is not a joke, invest in internal revenue projects and watch the industrious Igbos shine.
[/b]
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:33am On Feb 09, 2016
MonPro:

If Nnamdi Kanu calling Jesus a Nonsense Idol is a small dirt to you, what is my own. I am not Pro Biafra, I am not marching out to fight for Nnamdi Kanu.

If you guys are ready to fight alongside an anti-christ, what concerns me. It is a small dirt to you.

To me he is Satanic and if he wants to bring the Churches of God down, he is waging war against God. A war against God is not a small dirt to me. Let me see this child of lightening and thunder wage war against God.

As I said, if it is a small deal to you, you can march with your anti-christ.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 1:20am On Feb 09, 2016
MonPro:

Lol I tot u can stand me. why not reply me above, I just replied your last statement. why running.

We are talking about fraud here. I gave u a video to prove kanu is a fraud u ran away.
You started talking about my name. Biafraudd. If I answer seun does it mean I have all powers of d seun. Live the name and face a fact I can bear goat head as a name. I keep telling people arguing for too long does not mean you can do law. Its the point u can bring.

I promise u this evening, if you don't have airtime to watch how kanu is a fraud, I will give u MTN 200... The video is 30 minutes its from the formal finance minister Ngozi madu. Stop talking of my name,

Till now you have,nt prove that kanu is not devilish. But i did with a video that even Igbos accepted.

Till now u can't prove Kanu is not a fraud I gave u a video proving he's fraud from formal finance minister, you never watched it.

Stand like a man and bring out a point. Your saying my name, that am calling biafran struggle fraud. Live my name and prove that he's not fraud or sth. .

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 7:31am On Feb 09, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

How can you say that? Igbos are very strong christians. Their faith and belief in God is unparalleled. I watch Igbo boys many times go to Oil Mill Market in Port Harcourt, have a good day selling their market, enter their buses and sing praises to God for his excellence in their lives.

So how can you say there is no sense in a thread that shows Nnamdi Kanu is highly against the Christian religion. Watch the video and listen to Nnamdi Kanu himself lash out at Christianity repeatedly.

Don't chain my people with senseless religious nonsense...
In as much I avoid religious argument, I can never allow you denegrate my tribe...
Be warned.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 09, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

My mother is from Abia State. My dad is from Akwa Ibom. So I do not know how I am speaking for the Yorubas. I asked you a simple question. Do you feel Jesus Christ is a Nonsense Idol?

I can speak for my self. JESUS CHRIST IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.

JESUS CHRIST IS ALIVE AND HE IS NOT AN IDOL.

So, who is Jesus Christ to you or do you agree with Nnamdi Kanu?

Keep your religious differences aside and focus on the main goal.
We must not agree all the time but when there is a goal it is achievable.
Was moses a Christian?
Was Abraham a christian?
Was Adam a christian?
Was Elijah a Christian?
Was Joshua a Christian?
Yet they prospered.
Everybody mustn't buy into Christianity to suceede in life is between you and your God.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 7:43am On Feb 09, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

O jiola gi ajuju ki sa ya. Ina bouso na ga nimouhia.
(he asked u a question to answer him, your running to a bush)

Don't be deceived that all Igbos support the fraud called ipob. Am not. And any sane Igbo man hearing this man words must drop the struggle.
A man that have the boldness to say "I don't deal with poor people" prt2 audio evidence
A man that have the boldness to say "You can't trust what you don't understand so why trust God"check d prt2 for aud evidenc
Your here calling insulting the entire Yoruba tribe.

Oke no nulo gi, ichogi bu ya, Inaga ulo madu ki bu oke ha, Ishi GI odigi mma.
You have rat in your house you don't want to kill it, you want to kill another's mans rat something in your head is not correct.
For kanu to arrange his family to bring a trust worthy family is now a fatal problem. For Uche Mefor assistant director to treat people in Aba, is now a prob. Ask them in ariria we know all this things Gini ki ma(what do u knw). No Biafra yet you guys can't treat the people you persuaded to protest.

Now a person asked u. What he said about Jesus is it right. Your here digressing to trivial issues. Ishi gi choro medication. (your head need treatment) That's y no matter a point someone raise on Biafra page. You guys just digressed and start derogating them. Mtseew

Poor or poverty is an act of ones laziness.
There is a saying that says no food for a lazy man...
I don't mingle with poor people that lacks the ability to better there life's but lives on anyone's mercies.

Spare me the crap.

Everyone has right to freedom of speech and that's why the Igbo's are distinct and exceptional form the Yoruba's and other tribes. In Igbo land, Everybody is a king in his own way, that's why we don't have central king we pay homage to.

And lastly I now agree you ain't Igbo because of the much errors in your Igbo language due to machine translation.

What bothers me is why Yoruba's are much concerned leaving their affairs more than the Igbos.
That are known to be educated and wisdom wise.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 09, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

From your perspective, no Phd Holder in History is a christian.

Don't make me hate Christian with this rubbish talks of yours...
What's it with Christian?
What's Christian?
Must you be a Christian?
Why focus more on christian?
Who sends christian?
Is Christianity an Igbo culture or what?
My guy just park because you no get point...
If you get point you won't be using religion to make a point because of the indifferences it carries along ethnic, political, and other lines of field. It makes no difference between your argument and that of the British.

If you are confident that you can go against NK.
Go away from religious lines and let's see if you can stand on your feet.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 09, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

No wonder kanu lied to you guys that, there is a court case on January 14 2016, 09:30am New York.
No wonder Kanu lied radio Biafra London was the biggest fb group. First time an African man beat what whites did.

If Kanu can lie to you that Jesus and esus he can say anything. How did you know he had PhD in history. But why should he lie Jesus is an idol u know.

You are the liar...
In as much as my thought is always right, without no one telling me. The Facebook page hosts a large number of visitors.
But can you back it up with a link where he said so.
Liar.
If you don't know he has PhD in history, then you don't know anything about the person you are challenging... And you want people to buy into your gimmicks because you were banned.

Too lame.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by danot1030: 7:54am On Feb 09, 2016
mekaboy:

If mods don't ban u, then thunder will strike the mod that banned by 10 times this night.
that mod is a tribalist, he allows any comment that lashes at Yorubas but any one against Igbo he bans. I beg allow me borrow this your thunder to assist me fire the mod that ban my other account for commenting against the igbos.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 09, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Yes I never talked bad against Biafra. what is annoying me is the way, Kan is manipulating we Igbos. He lost his concentration and digressed to trivial issues. The reason am angry is because d Igbos see him like a god that studied overseas and knows all the secret of the whites. That's y I said No to that and started exposing the Kanu...

No to what?
If you say no that doesn't give away the fact that he is saying the truth about who the British are and who the blacks are, and who the Igbos are.

For your information. Nnamdi KANU is never seen as any god because he worshipped God chukwuokikeabiama.

We see him as a hero, his courage, wisdom and love for his people is extraordinary.
How can we go against someone that wants the best of us?
Why will we go against him because he decide to teach us?
Why will we Igbos go against him because he wants to liberate us from some known shackles?

You have no ground to lay foundation of lies against KANU.
What he was saying in radio Biafra was meant available to the whole world life..
All he has said we have been listening life from the radio...
Digging anything up thinking you are going against him is just refreshing our memory to when and where and what date he ever made the comment and out of what context he made it.

So kwontinue. You are doing us good than harm that can only make haters have some temporal orgasm without achieving any result.
What a futile ambition and waste of time and resources..

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 09, 2016
RightBoo:

Keep your religious differences aside and focus on the main goal.
We must not agree all the time but when there is a goal it is achievable.
Was moses a Christian?
Was Abraham a christian?
Was Adam a christian?
Was Elijah a Christian?
Was Joshua a Christian?
Yet they prospered.
Everybody mustn't buy into Christianity to suceede in life is between you and your God.

You are suppose to warn your god of thunder to focus not him.

Start thinking how the
end will be from the beginning. Kanu was not drunk when
he said those things, besides his father worship god of
thunder. Think how the end will be if Biafra cones through
kanu. Everything kanu was saying was in disguise of
biafra. If biafra is the tree look at the branches. Can u
cope with all of them. Now radio biafra have become a
campaigning radio. Now their saying APC is bad PDP is
good. People should vote for only PDP. Its now a
campaigning radio, no more freedom fight. Still under
biafra. Until u take time to scrutinize kanu and his
struggle. Ask your self biafra under Nnamdi Kanu how will
it be. Examine what radio biafra is turning into. Then you
can see the end from the beginning. You must not wait till
its late, that's what's killing African man.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 09, 2016
RightBoo:

Poor or poverty is an act of ones laziness.
There is a saying that says no food for a lazy man...
I don't mingle with poor people that lacks the ability to better there life's but lives on anyone's mercies.

Spare me the crap.

Everyone has right to freedom of speech and that's why the Igbo's are distinct and exceptional form the Yoruba's and other tribes. In Igbo land, Everybody is a king in his own way, that's why we don't have central king we pay homage to.

And lastly I now agree you ain't Igbo because of the much errors in your Igbo language due to machine translation.

What bothers me is why Yoruba's are much concerned leaving their affairs more than the Igbos.
That are known to be educated and wisdom wise.

This is a freedom fighter not just any one. Stand up to your feet and prove how that statement was right.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 09, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

And u to your fooling your self. How is it not fraud. A man that made people protest and die. Time to treat dem be ran. All in the name of Biafra.
This video is a phone call of Ngozi Madu and Barr. Mmanezu.
Ngozi Madu was the formal finance minister. She stopped her self because of the fraud in the name of Biafra. An Ipob building collapse and no one was treated in Aba. Are u aware.

Listen to the phone call brother u go cut cap. How I manage get all this evidence

This evidence you are talking about is what many knows as any body can go to their website and download the audio of their transmission/broadcast for previous settings...

So commit cap for what kwanu?
As for Ngozi Madu, that frustrated harlot will never and ever do any propaganda that can cause any harm more than good.
She is finding relevance where there is none. Corrupt minds.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 09, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

When you say no Igbo man you're dreaming. Wake from your slumber.
So I tuned in to radio Biafra one morning he asked if you can trust what u don't understand so why trust God.
So I tuned in the next day, he lied Jesus is an idol.
I tuned in again, this time he's saying he hates poor people. Again he started saying when Biafra comes he will annihilate all churches their too many fake ones now and build a real one. Then callers called advised him to focus on what he came for he remained adamant. A man that doesn't care for the will of the people. I should follow and clap hand. Biafra struggle remains a fraud its handled by Kanu. Which means a god of thunder. Until kanu is changed biafra can be reasonable.

I have one advise for you because I know you don't have any sense.

Biaf... Is bigger than anyone.

Take that from me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EDO: APC Women Campaign in Owan West As Ize-Iyamu campaigns in Owan East &Estako / Nigeria Needs Thinkers And Doers: Bola Tinubu Speaks At KADINVEST 7 / AMCON Drops Criminal Charges Against Ifeanyi Uba After His Defection.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.