Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,700 members, 7,820,445 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan (20022 Views)

Breaking Thousands Of Biafrans Now Marching From Ph To Aba By Foot-pics / PHOTO: Biafrans Now Attacking Nigerian Military / Biafrans Now Making Move To Boycott Buhari And British-nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 09, 2016
RightBoo:

Poor or poverty is an act of ones laziness.
There is a saying that says no food for a lazy man...
I don't mingle with poor people that lacks the ability to better there life's but lives on anyone's mercies.

Spare me the crap.

Everyone has right to freedom of speech and that's why the Igbo's are distinct and exceptional form the Yoruba's and other tribes. In Igbo land, Everybody is a king in his own way, that's why we don't have central king we pay homage to.

And lastly I now agree you ain't Igbo because of the much errors in your Igbo language due to machine translation.

What bothers me is why Yoruba's are much concerned leaving their affairs more than the Igbos.
That are known to be educated and wisdom wise.

If you think all Igbo's support this fraud you miss road enter nimohia (inside bush)

Oke no nulo gi, ichogi bu ya, Inaga ulo madu ki bu oke
ha, Ishi GI odigi mma.

What is not correct this here. That Oke is correct then why is okechukwu spelt okechukwu. that inaga (your going)

Refute something and stop talking anyhow. It u want stout I will buy for u.

Many igbos in catholic are not in support because of their belief.

Lol your here thinking all igbos will support Iwu onyeara.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 09, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

What has Nnamdi Kanu's god of thunder and lightening done for him. He is against Christianity and not religion. He stated clearly that Biafra is his religion. Nnamdi Kanu is not against religion but Christianity.

I doubt you are even a Christian...
That's the irony of everything.
Stop using Christianity to foot your bills of argument. Because in a normal sense Igbo are not anciently Christians but were doing well. They practise traditional religion and not Christianity of a white man culture...
Stop buying into emotions of my brother with Christianity propaganda. Even the British don't practise it anymore like they painted it to be before.
Steer clear of religion in your argument let's see if you can find your foot.

Coward.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 09, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I think your people feel your fighting against Biafra. But, you are fighting against the Biafra under the umbrella of Nnamdi Kanu. It is a fraudulent fight because Nnamdi Kanu is doing it for selfish reasons and he wants to wage war against devoted bible believing Christians.

A fight with Nnamdi Kanu as for me is a fight against Jesus Christ and the God we serve. You do not need to talk too much because our God is alive.

We know who NK is fighting against not the innocent people on the street carrying their bible and getting scammed every Sunday.

If he has selfish reasons why not focus on that...
Than playing us his radio records we have already heard and debated about.

God of kanu Chukwuokikeabiama is my God, and he reigns supreme.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 09, 2016
[s]
TheGoodJoe:

So you believe Biafra was meant to wipe out churches. Was that part of the Biafran agenda? No one is saying there are no truths in the Biafran struggle but, Nnamdi Kanu is twisting a sensitive spot of the Igbos for his personal and satanic gains.

Biafra is not a religion. Igbos are not out for churches to fall. Igbos do not think Jesus is a nonsense idol.

If you disagree let me know.
[/s]
Stop using religion to buy cheap goals.
Leave Christianity out of it and let me see if you won't run away.
Christianity has blind folded us enough to see the reality on ground.
We will practise any religion that deems it fit to the real God. Chukwuokikeabiama and nothing more.
Stop using Christianity to foot your bills.
Say something tangible and let's see if you won't run away.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by orisa37: 8:19am On Feb 09, 2016
Nnamdi Kanu is not qualified as Satan, he is just Judas.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 8:24am On Feb 09, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

A god of thunder cannot deceive we igbos again. Never Ogabia. He can't come in to biafra land.
At least you as an ipob can admit that video is the absolute truth. You with your hands your typing.
"If Kanu is satanic what business of yours is it"
Regardless of how exasperated you're concerning the truth I post. I must continue exposing him.

For the fact even you can can admit he's a satan. As far as u ignominiously accept the bitter truth. You accepted he is Satan. And my audios are not fake am happy. Am Very exhilarated. Elated. It makes me proud my works were not futile.
So every other thing Ine ku now wu ozibo rubbish. Its just dematerializing through my ears. You have admitted how evil he is that ends it. Whether its my business or not a message have been passed and admitted GBAM...

God of thunder is the God almighty in the real sense.
The God of thunder can never deceive his people but enlighten them?
God of thunder the God Almighty who I serve has never deceived anyone.
Why can't you leave religious argument and see If you can stand in your feet?

In your video you we all saw that KANU didn't post that but liked what the person that posted that wrote.
You are not coming out clean and thank God Igbos don't buy into deception easily that's why APC couldn't deceive and scam them as they did with some ethnic groups.
Any Igbo that listens to you substandard fake FBI investigations is a dunce and his paternity is to be questioned.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 09, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

God Bless you a million times. As much as I am not pro Biafra, I am not against people having a dream of what they want.

I read someone say Nnamdi Kanu is his god and Saviour and I shivered.

Here you are declaring that you are worshipping a true God and your declaring Kanu is not your god. That is what I prefer hearing from Igbos.

Well if the OP, does not believe in the Biafra struggle and you do, I do not think you should tell him to get a life. He made a revelation that I had no idea about and now I see Nnamdi Kanu in a devilish and wicked light.

The OP needs commendation for making people aware that [s]Nnamdi Kanu is an Anti-Christ and he wants to wage battle against the Churches who serve God.[/s]

Op, you are one of my heroes. Good job.

Lol. Keep deceiving yourself.
I doubt if you see a illuminati you would have anything to say.
Churches are different, we have good churches and Yoruba scamming churches which operates differently. The latter will be abolished BC of the exploitation happening in it and Islam will also be abolished as we were predominantly Christians and traditionalists.

Religion matters are the world problem today.
So remove religion from the struggle as no one is after it but for the collective goal.
If he is an Antichrist in your definition is left for you and your cohorts, who cares of what other think?
Crap
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 09, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Maxdozie I welcome everything you've said. You were simply explicit. Now you're a true Christian, you don't support radio biafra on Christianity must fall fine.
A man that has such temerity to insult men at the top.
A man that has such temerity to insult all churches.
A man saying other devilish things without care of who is in support or against. A man who put his life in this struggle to get biafra and his temple. A man who put his money in financing the struggle to the end. So a man this bold. You tell me at the end when biafra comes, he will not annihilate all churches and build the temple he promised. And always emphasising all churches are fake. You tell me he will not struggle to bring down Christianity, by then who are you to tell Kanu don't burn my church in my village am a Christian o. Look at the way he talks.
Mehn you start finding black goat at day time very necessary, not night

Why are you buying nonsense emotions on this Christianity and churches bla bla bla.
Can't you come up with something unique and spectacular..
Is that how you think you can expose biaf...?
That was too lame of it is. Lmao
Another thing I want to make clear is this.
Yoruba churches are not welcomed in Igbo land they are scammers and illiterates with fake prophets...
We have our Anglican and catholic churches which are the original church pillars.
No more no less.
Leave religious difference as no one can win as everybody has strong arguments that govern his stands and its ideologies.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 8:42am On Feb 09, 2016
[s]
BiafraudExposed:

You are suppose to warn your god of thunder to focus not him.

Start thinking how the
end will be from the beginning. Kanu was not drunk when
he said those things, besides his father worship god of
thunder. Think how the end will be if Biafra cones through
kanu. Everything kanu was saying was in disguise of
biafra. If biafra is the tree look at the branches. Can u
cope with all of them. Now radio biafra have become a
campaigning radio. Now their saying APC is bad PDP is
good. People should vote for only PDP. Its now a
campaigning radio, no more freedom fight. Still under
biafra. Until u take time to scrutinize kanu and his
struggle. Ask your self biafra under Nnamdi Kanu how will
it be. Examine what radio biafra is turning into. Then you
can see the end from the beginning. You must not wait till
its late, that's what's killing African man.

[/s]

Religious argument is no argument.
Travel far from religious sentiments and see people buy into your facts which I doubt you have.
We know religious differences exists in the world...
But the main aim can never be deterred...
Igbos ain't fools. Find another propaganda this one is a DOA.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 8:45am On Feb 09, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

This is a freedom fighter not just any one. Stand up to your feet and prove how that statement was right.

You are just an illiterate.
How can you deny you didn't see the prove that countered your statement. Poverty is a disease and a reproach. That's what proves you wrong and proved NK right.
And
What do you know about freedom fighting?
What do you know about NK?
What do you know about self determination?

My friend go and sit BC anybody that listens to you is never an Igbo or an ipob.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 09, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

If you think all Igbo's support this fraud you miss road enter nimohia (inside bush)

Oke no nulo gi, ichogi bu ya, Inaga ulo madu ki bu oke
ha, Ishi GI odigi mma.

What is not correct this here. That Oke is correct then why is okechukwu spelt okechukwu. that inaga (your going)

Refute something and stop talking anyhow. It u want stout I will buy for u.

Many igbos in catholic are not in support because of their belief.

Lol your here thinking all igbos will support Iwu onyeara.

Afurum na ihe neme GI niisi.
So ibiaru here ibute confusion religion nisi anyi mana I mar a zi na Biafra kariri nsogbu religion
Even otutu ka akporo mana obere mmadu ka afuru.
There is no how everybody can buy into NK ideology but the actual product is what that matters for every sane Igbo man.
You cant please everyone and is normal, for evey yaheshua there is Judas hanging around.
I maghi ihe ikoga.
Uptill now you haven't gotten any convert, that's to tell you how foolish and useless your arguments are.
Leave Igbos alone or die prematurely on top their matter.

Igbos ain't fools.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 09, 2016
RightBoo:

God of thunder is the God almighty in the real sense.
The God of thunder can never deceive his people but enlighten them?
God of thunder the God Almighty who I serve has never deceived anyone.
Why can't you leave religious argument and see If you can stand in your feet?

In your video you we all saw that KANU didn't post that but liked what the person that posted that wrote.
You are not coming out clean and thank God Igbos don't buy into deception easily that's why APC couldn't deceive and scam them as they did with some ethnic groups.
Any Igbo that listens to you substandard fake FBI investigations is a dunce and his paternity is to be questioned.

[size=24pt]Right boo, Really common sense is not common[/size]

You said I was lame because am using his fight against Christianity to make dem see his evil. And I said Iwu onyeara, your head is not correct. You told me you don't believe am Igbo, I told u go and correct the Igbo spellings. Inaga you're going in Igbo. Oke is rat. Inaga stressed also means are u going in that same igbo language. If you claim all Igbo's support u, the dream you are is too dip. Ine huira Ino nime aro. Complete sleep you're are many Catholics because of their fate dropped the struggle even dipperlife.
No wonder common sense is not common I tot it was a lie. You called a useless god of thunder God in heaven. When kanu said the grand father "protected the Oracle of the people where ojukwu bonka was". He was protecting an oracle.
Your frustrated cause m letting my people understand his evil. You're exasperated because am talking of his religious rubbish why can't I face the freedom. If kanu himself refused to abandon religious matter, always deceiving people on religious matters for example, by telling them Jesus is an idol, who am I to digress from that, when he said Biafra is divided into two religious freedom and freedom from the zoo. Let's face biafra squarely. Not running into the bush. Let's face it how it was brought to us.

But do you know. Your calling Ngozi madu harlot cause she exposed the god of thunder of the oracle. Do u know. Guys in ariria Aba were not treated. Am always emphasizing on this. Whether you like it or not kanu is demonic, and a fraud, a thief if you don't agree prove to me other wise. Tell me names of atleast 5 people that were treated in ariria this last protest. Prove to me and stop saying I should live some other branch of biafra. Prove to me.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 09, 2016
[s]
BiafraudExposed:

[size=24pt]Right boo, Really common sense is not common[/size]

You said I was lame because am using his fight against Christianity to make dem see his evil. And I said Iwu onyeara, your head is not correct. You told me you don't believe am Igbo, I told u go and correct the Igbo spellings. Inaga you're going in Igbo. Oke is rat. Inaga stressed also means are u going in that same igbo language. If you claim all Igbo's support u, the dream you are is too dip. Ine huira Ino nime aro. Complete sleep you're are many Catholics because of their fate dropped the struggle even dipperlife.
No wonder common sense is not common I tot it was a lie. You called a useless god of thunder God in heaven. When kanu said the grand father "protected the Oracle of the people where ojukwu bonka was". He was protecting an oracle.
Your frustrated cause m letting my people understand his evil. You're exasperated because am talking of his religious rubbish why can't I face the freedom. If kanu himself refused to abandon religious matter, always deceiving people on religious matters for example, by telling them Jesus is an idol, who am I to digress from that, when he said Biafra is divided into two religious freedom and freedom from the zoo. Let's face biafra squarely. Not running into the bush. Let's face it how it was brought to us.

But do you know. Your calling Ngozi madu harlot cause she exposed the god of thunder of the oracle. I have you always know. Guys in ariria Aba was not treated. Am always emphasizing on this. Whether you like it or not kanu is demonic, and a fraud, a thief if you don't agree prove to me other wise. Tell me names of atleast 5 people that were treated in ariria this last protest. Prove to me and stop saying I should live some other branch of biafra. Prove to me.
[/s]

Oga you are talking rubbish.
I repeat if any Igbo man listens to you and get converted or something. Then his paternity got to be checked.
Religion has brought crises to us and it must be curtailed. Anglican and Catholic are the churches we recognize In Igbo land.
Using religious difference to score cheap goals can never deter an ipob from who he is and where he is going to.

Meanwhile your aim is to convert Igbos right?
Why are you now making comments like not all Igbo's buys into biaf...? That was lame of you, that everyone knows that not all citizen of Americans were in support of USA dream when the agitation was on
So what the hell are you talking that not all Igbo's or Catholics are this and against that.

You see you are now loosing it and all getting confused in your own thought day in night out.
Just don't die in NK matter that's my only advise so you can live to witness and bear the frustration of Igbo haters and enemies on your shoulder.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by SegunAdewole: 10:04am On Feb 09, 2016
Our Apc zombies think they can use cheap propaganda to smear kanu. One even lied he just was converted by the video today but his post history says he's been an APC zombie for years. The jihadist party is now 'defending' Christianity because of kanu. As if they really care? Lmao!
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:17am On Feb 09, 2016
RightBoo:

Don't chain my people with senseless religious nonsense...
In as much I avoid religious argument, I can never allow you denegrate my tribe...
Be warned.

Be warned that you will do what?

ESlap or EKick me?

I will say it and say it again. Igbos are devoted Christians. Go to Aba and you hear religious songs around you. In Cabs, Buses.

I do not know how calling the Igbos devoted Christians is denigrating Igbos. I mean, how is that possible?

I am proud my Igbo mother is a devoted Christian. My Grandmum was a respected Mother of the Church. In her last days the Cathedral she worshipped celebrated her. I am proud of them.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by lwils1: 10:18am On Feb 09, 2016
Deuteronomy 32:17 - They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not, to new gods that came newly up, whom your fathers feared not. FYI: We were a Hebrew tongue speaking people, before we fled out of Jerusalem in 70AD running from Roman Persecution. We ran into Africa we arrived on the Ivory Coast of West Africa, such as Sierra Leone and Nigeria and Ghana, we didn't go into the African parts such as Egypt, Libya, Ethopia. Israelites had a culture not to mix and mingle with other nations, so the Hamethic people we didn't fool with. We stayed in Africa for 1300 years until the Africans got mad and conspires with the Arabs to sell us to the
Europeans like John Hawkins who took us captive on cargo slave ships. There was no J or U or us sound in our hebrew language, so our people didn't know this new God named Jesus until they forced our women to learn about him and pray to him and teach their children of him. Wakeup, one of the ships that brought us here was names Jesus gosh!
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 10:24am On Feb 09, 2016
[s]
TheGoodJoe:

Be warned that you will do what?

ESlap or EKick me?

I will say it and say it again. Igbos are devoted Christians. Go to Aba and you hear religious songs around you. In Cabs, Buses.

I do not know how calling the Igbos devoted Christians is denigrating Igbos. I mean, how is that possible?

I am proud my Igbo mother is a devoted Christian. My Grandmum was a respected Mother of the Church. In her last days the Cathedral she worshipped celebrated her. I am proud of them.
[/s]

And your father was an Hausa or Yoruba man, for not mentioning him.
Leave Igbos handle their matter, go and live with your father that is a Muslim.

We know our religious differences because Christianity wasnt our fore father culture. What we practised was more of Hebrew traditional culture.

So using Christianity as a benchmark to discredit KANU is a false flag and can never make any sane Igbo man or woman abandon who he is or she is.

KANU remains our hero.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:44am On Feb 09, 2016
RightBoo:
[s][/s]

We know our religious differences because Christianity wasnt our fore father culture. What we practised was more of Hebrew traditional culture.

So using Christianity as a benchmark to discredit KANU is a false flag and can never make any sane Igbo man or woman abandon who he is or she is.

KANU remains our hero.

My father is from Akwa Ibom State. He was a mass servant when he was young. I go to my mother's side a lot. My aunt used to serve in Father Edeh's church. Explain why you are uncomfortable with me saying the Igbos are devoted Christians.

When a count took place in one of the Cathedrals in University of Calabar, 70% of the Church were Igbos. So what is your beef with me saying Igbos are devoted Christians. Are they not?
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:46am On Feb 09, 2016
RightBoo:
[s][/s]

KANU remains our hero.

Kanu is your hero. Good for you. Let me see your Anti-christ hero bring the Church of God down and build his temple of god of lightening and thunder.

I am waiting with my 4D glasses.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 09, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

My father is from Akwa Ibom State. He was a mass servant when he was young. I go to my mother's side a lot. My aunt used to serve in Father Edeh's church. Explain why you are uncomfortable with me saying the Igbos are devoted Christians.

When a count took place in one of the Cathedrals in University of Calabar, 70% of the Church were Igbos. So what is your beef with me saying Igbos are devoted Christians. Are they not?

Listen to me very well.
Am not saying they are not devoted Christians...
All am saying is this, by right and originality they are never Christians, it was never our culture. The white gave it to us and before then we were doing fine and prospering if not you won't be hearing of Igbos by now.

Fast forward to the reason am saying this is this. In as much that we might have religious differences from Igbo Christians and no Igbo Christians we all have a common goal we are pursuing that is independent of our religious differences...

So using the propaganda of religious differences that is a major problem in the world but has nothing to do with self determination to defame and discredit Nnamdi KANU is not just a futile mission but a wasted effort of thought, reasoning, resources and time. As no true full blooded Igbo man(Amadi) will use because of Christianity and abadon his dream/goal.

That's the point am making.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 09, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Kanu is your hero. Good for you. Let me see your Anti-christ hero bring the Church of God down and build his temple of god of lightening and thunder.

I am waiting with my 4D glasses.

Lmao. So the purpose of ipob is to build church and demolish churches in your shallow thinking?

You are so foolish as I thought. Lol
So biaf... Is now about churches and temple of God and god? Lmao.

In fact lemme get you 5D glasses so you can wait well.
Foolish people. You guys should know Igbos are smart and that's you guys weakness. Mtcheew

Religion my foot.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:05am On Feb 09, 2016
RightBoo:

Listen to me very well.
Am not saying they are not devoted Christians...
All am saying is this, by right and originality they are never Christians, it was never our culture. The white gave it to us and before then we were doing fine and prospering if not you won't be hearing of Igbos by now.

Fast forward to the reason am saying this is this. In as much that we might have religious differences from Igbo Christians and no Igbo Christians we all have a common goal we are pursuing that is independent of our religious differences...

So using the propaganda of religious differences that is a major problem in the world but has nothing to do with self determination to defame and discredit Nnamdi KANU is not just a futile mission but a wasted effort of thought, reasoning, resources and time. As no true full blooded Igbo man(Amadi) will use because of Christianity and abadon his dream/goal.

That's the point am making.

[b]I have hammered it over and over again. No one speaking against the Anti-christ an beliefs of Nnamdi Kanu is speaking against the Igbos dream of their independent state.

I said, if the struggle is not recognized by the Nation, the Federal Government would not have made Ojukwu's burial a National affair. He was buried as a National hero.

I am saying that a man who is against the beliefs of most Igbos should not be the one to lead a struggle of most Igbos.

If most Bible believing Igbos are okay with a man against their belief to lead them. Then I will turn my eyes because I am not Pro Biafra.

I belief there are other ways to actualize the dream without blood shed. Forget about the Federal Government quota and build the Igbo land to the most commercial successful region in the country by reinvesting the allocations in Enterprising internally generated projects. I am against war and blood shed.

My points are simple. If you guys are okay with an Anti-christ Hero that is your own.[/b]

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:09am On Feb 09, 2016
RightBoo:

Lmao. So the purpose of ipob is to build church and demolish churches in your shallow thinking?

You are so foolish as I thought. Lol
So biaf... Is now about churches and temple of God and god? Lmao.

In fact lemme get you 5D glasses so you can wait well.
Foolish people. You guys should know Igbos are smart and that's you guys weakness. Mtcheew

Religion my foot.

I beg you. Read before typing. I said I want to see your hero. Note, your hero, not Igbos, Not IPOB. Your Anti-christ hero build his god of lightening temple.

My 4D glasses is viewing and waiting to see Nnamdi Kanu bring down the Churches of God.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 09, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I beg you. Read before typing. I said I want to see your hero. Note, your hero, not Igbos, Not IPOB. Your Anti-Christ hero build his god of lightening temple.

My 4D glasses is viewing and waiting to see Nnamdi Kanu bring down the Churches of God.

He remains our hero...
Nnamdi KANU is not only my hero but a living legend in Igbo land.. Quote me anywhere...

You can call him any name you like I really do not care what a mofo thinks about Igbos?

Nnamdi KANU was baptized in an Anglican church likewise me and I see no reason why he will bring down any of God's church as far as is either Anglican or Catholic.

So put on the 5D that am gonna get for you so that you can wait to eternity.

Igbo's can never be entangled by Christianity our self determination remains a priority and the God our fore fathers worshipped will perfect it.

And before I forget.
Get me where legendary KANU admitted he will demolish Anglican or catholic churches lmao...
Mr propaganda... grin
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 11:33am On Feb 09, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

[b]I have hammered it over and over again. No one speaking against the Anti-Christian beliefs of Nnamdi Kanu is speaking against the Igbos dream of their independent state.

I said if the struggle is not recognized by the Nation, the Federal Government would not have made Ojukwu's burial a National affair. He was buried as a National hero.

I am talking that a man who is against the beliefs of most Igbos should not be the one to lead a struggle of most Igbos.

If most Bible believing Igbos .are okay with a man against their belief to lead them. Then I will turn my eyes because I am not Pro Biafra.

I belief there are other ways to actualize the dream without blood shed. Forget about the Federal Government quota and build the Igbo land to the most commercial successful region in the country by reinvesting the allocations in Enterprising internally generated projects. I am against war and blood shed.

My points are simple. If you guys are okay with an Anti-Christ Hero that is your own.[/b]

You are the one terming him an anti Christ.
As no Igbo man has did that both present and in future time.
You saying and calling him names is not by anyway affecting the struggle for self determination as your opinion is inconsequential like a rotten egg.

Coming to the fact on ground mostly all Igbos understand that the way Nnamdi KANU is pushing the Igbo ambition is the only way the international allies will hear we Igbo's out and see the setbacks and neglection we are facing in the so called contraption called Nigeria. We support him on this and that's why we call him a living legend.

Leave religion outta your argument for once, what has bible got to do with self determination??
Leave Christianity , church and bible and Lets see if you can make a sensible statement devoid of sentiment and emotion buying here.

Since I came to know Nnamdi KANU he hasn't orders for any killing whatsoever... But what's wrong with someone arming himself in self defence if he feels insecured and threatened?

There is nothing like bloodshed here all we are asking is for a referendum to determine our fate and stand.

So backoff loosed..
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:52am On Feb 09, 2016
RightBoo:

He remains our hero...
Nnamdi KANU is not only my hero but a living legend in Igbo land.. Quote me anywhere...

You can call him any name you like I really do not care what a mofo thinks about Igbos?

Nnamdi KANU was baptized in an Anglican church likewise me and I see no reason why he will bring down any of God's church as far as is either Anglican or Catholic.

So put on the 5D that am gonna get for you so that you can wait to eternity.

Igbo's can never be entangled by Christianity our self determination remains a priority and the God our fore fathers worshipped will perfect it.

And before I forget.
Get me where legendary KANU admitted he will demolish Anglican or catholic churches lmao...
Mr propaganda... grin

I am not a Christian...Nnamdi Kanu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtoqcSk7ulA

You are a Christian,
I am a Biafran,
I am not a Christian,
I am a Biafran,
That is my religion...Nnamdi Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:55am On Feb 09, 2016
RightBoo:

You are the one terming him an anti Christ.
As no Igbo man has did that both present and in future time.
You saying and calling him names is not by anyway affecting the struggle for self determination as your opinion is inconsequential like a rotten egg.

Coming to the fact on ground mostly all Igbos understand that the way Nnamdi KANU is pushing the Igbo ambition is the only way the international allies will hear we Igbo's out and see the setbacks and neglection we are facing in the so called contraption called Nigeria. We support him on this and that's why we call him a living legend.

Leave religion outta your argument for once, what has bible got to do with self determination??
Leave Christianity , church and bible and Lets see if you can make a sensible statement devoid of sentiment and emotion buying here.

Since I came to know Nnamdi KANU he hasn't orders for any killing whatsoever... But what's wrong with someone arming himself in self defence if he feels insecured and threatened?

There is nothing like bloodshed here all we are asking is for a referendum to determine our fate and stand.

So backoff loosed..

It is your Anti-Christ hero that termed himself and Anti-christ when he declared himself a man who wants the churches of God to fall.

Nnamdi Kanu is against Christianity and you are writing long epistles. Is it by force? He said it himself and you are dragging.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 09, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I am not a Christian...Nnamdi Kanu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtoqcSk7ulA

You are a Christian,
I am a Biafran,
I am not a Christian,
I am a Biafran,
That is my religion...Nnamdi Kanu.

Oga get me where he said he will demolish churches...
Or must you force Christianity on him?
Who is after his religion leaving the main bone of contention?
Get me where he said he will demolish Anglican and catholic churches.
Not where he said he is a Biafran.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 11:59am On Feb 09, 2016
RightBoo:

Oga get me where he said he will demolish churches...
Or must you force Christianity on him?
Who is after his religion leaving the main bone of contention?
Get me where he said he will demolish Anglican and catholic churches.
Not where he said he is a Biafran.

You can see? You did not watch the video and you are here shouting up and down the thread. The OP did a good job and exposed an Anti-christ and you are here talking long story. Watch the video of how your Juju Anti-christ man spoke against Christianity before talking long story.

I'm I the one who brought in religion or your Anti-christ hero.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Is your Anti-Christ hero that termed himself and Anti-Christ when he declared himself a man who wants the churches of God to fall.

Nnamdi Kanu is against Christianity and you are writing long epistles. Is it by force. He said it himself and you are dragging.

Lol. OK if is what you call anti Christ then your father that is practising Muslim is also an anti Christ. Do you agree?
Are you just trying to tell me that someone can't be free to access his religion and pray forthwith?
You are ignorant and lack proper reasoning.
May your God deliver you.
No go die on top em matter. Lol.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

You can see? You did not watch the video and you are here shouting up and down the thread. The OP did a good job and exposed an Anti-Christ and you are here talking long story. Watch the video of how your Juju Anti-christ man spoke against Christianity before talking long story.

I'm I the one who brought in religion or your Anti-Christ hero.

Op what??
You think you can fool everyone??
From onset I know you are the op lmao.
Stfu and get me where he said he will destroy the Anglican church that baptized him and the Catholic church that helped transport affected children during the biafran war to safe countries...

Is your Muslim father an Antichrist??
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
RightBoo:

Lol. OK if is what you call anti Christ then your father that is practising Muslim is also an anti Christ. Do you agree?
Are just trying to tell me that someone can't be free to access his religion and pray forthwith?
You are ignorant and lack proper reasoning.
May your God deliver you.
No go die on top em matter. Lol.

I told you my father was a mass servant. My father was trained by a church. So how can a man who served in the church of God be an Anti-christ.

A muslim is not an Anti-Christ if he is not waging a war against Christianity. There are a lot of peaceful Muslims all over the World. Those who live in peace with Christians and will not speak bad about Christians.

While Nnamdi Kanu wants all Churches to go down so he can build a temple for his god of lightening and thunder. That is a big Anti-christ.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Did Tradermoni Contribute To Buhari's Support In The South East And South West? / EFCC Postpones Auctioning Of Forfeited Trucks, Vehicles, Others / Nasiru Magaji, Newly-Elected LG Councillor Killed In Katsina, 2 Wives Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.