Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,099 members, 7,953,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:50 PM

Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan (20257 Views)

Breaking Thousands Of Biafrans Now Marching From Ph To Aba By Foot-pics / PHOTO: Biafrans Now Attacking Nigerian Military / Biafrans Now Making Move To Boycott Buhari And British-nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Mack3N: 8:38am On Feb 07, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

I don't insult people.

The Igbos are just like touts checks their write-ups usually bad. They hardly listen to u if u have sth bad about them to say. They must curse u. Last time somebody adviced them to stop involving militants untill the court case abroad is resolved. They started calling him a yoruba id.ot. Without insults i can't get their attention on fb their too many.
So I started by "Everybody on this radio Biafra Is an Idiot" They started trooping. As they were trooping they were having sense.The more they troop the more they have sense.
And they will insult you without reasoning 360. Now they posted before if biafra was dead. Sb said if biafra is dead show ne where they buried her I will show respect. They called him a yoruba poison. Y. He said if to a guy if biafra is dead show me where she was burried. This is simple literature. But Igbos started insulting the young man. I bombarded all of them. I called them annus nose. That this is just simple sentence they should re-read. Am not here for fame. Am here to un-fold lies and deceit your director told my brodas.

My challenge is open to those Kamanozuzo blinded. Can anybody show me a research that says Jesus is an idol or esus as he called to make it similar. The answer is no. Igbos are hiding under mommys bed. Biafraudd is here.
I will release a video soon. Top50 lies of radio biafra fat lies. This is biafraudexposed when i talk i play audio tapes.

if u want me to preach against ipob in public I will.But firstly you will protest for Biafra and you will stay @ the front.

If your write up can't gain attention without insult,then you are doing it wrongly!

They always protest at the frontline,that's why you hear of army killing innocent protesters ,not from behind their keyboard.
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:51am On Feb 07, 2016
cheruv:
I don't see any sense in this thread...all I see is a frustrated fellow whose wages are being owed bkos he failed to rubbish the dreams and aspirations of the children of the rising sun

How can you say that? Igbos are very strong christians. Their faith and belief in God is unparalleled. I watch Igbo boys many times go to Oil Mill Market in Port Harcourt, have a good day selling their market, enter their buses and sing praises to God for his excellence in their lives.

So how can you say there is no sense in a thread that shows Nnamdi Kanu is highly against the Christian religion. Watch the video and listen to Nnamdi Kanu himself lash out at Christianity repeatedly.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:01am On Feb 07, 2016
justice2016:
rubbish Nnamdi is our god .he is our saviour

Your god and Saviour opposes Jesus Christ. At least he is your god and saviour. Not the saviour of the Igbos who I know are devoted and resolute Christians.

Biafra is my religion and not Christianity... Nnamdi Kanu.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:05am On Feb 07, 2016
itsmecoalblack:
The joke is: Nnamdi Kanu (if that is him on the recording) said what a lot of you need to hear. Igbos and any other Africans shouldn't be worshiping the white man's god. It clearly has done nothing for us. We need to go back to the ways of our forefathers. Accepting the image of a white Jesus only adds to our internalized inferiority and does nothing in the way of move forward as a people. Their gods have kept us shackled aND in poverty while they eschew the same god for wealth and luxury that our children don't enjoy. WAKE UP! they came to Africa with bibles and no resources! They left with resources and gave us the bible! And a lot of us are still stupid enough to hold on to the trash they didn't even want.

Biafrans, I want you guys to tell me that this is the kind of message from Nnamdi Kanu you guys are ready to die for.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by KingTom(m): 9:08am On Feb 07, 2016
Liberty90:
Yorubas again as usual...wondering what Igbos are doing 24/7. Keep worrying about Igbos...the newly released WEAC showed yoruba fighting for position with Sokoto and Zamfara, and ahead by Boko Haram infested states like Borno and Adamawa. If you continue on this path, you will be last in the next WEAC. Anumanu!

The Chart as obtained by PUNCH showed the list of all the states and their positions.
See details of chart below:

Abia - 1st
Anambra - 2nd
Edo - 3rd
Rivers - 4th
Imo - 5th
Lagos - 6th (Non yorubas only)
Bayelsa - 7th
Delta - 8th
Enugu -9th
Ebonyi - 10th
Ekiti - 11th
Kaduna - 12th
Ondo - 13th
Abuja - 14th
Kogi - 15th
Benue - 16th
Akwa Ibom - 17th
Kwara - 18th
Ogun - 19th
Cross River - 20th
Taraba - 21st
Plateau - 22nd
Nassarawa -23rd
Kano - 24th
Borno - 25th
Oyo - 26th
Niger - 27th
Adamawa -28th
Osun -29th
Sokoto - 30th
Bauchi - 31st
Kebbi - 32nd
Katsina - 33rd)
Gombe - 34th
Jigawa - 35th
Zamfara - 36th
Yobe - LAST.

https://www.nairaland.com/2913833/again-south-east-leads-wassce-performance/1

Hope these put more fear in you.

Ojukwu 1967

Nnamdi Kanu 2015

OP is an igbo man like you, no Yoruba can fake such a perfect accent undecided

8 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:09am On Feb 07, 2016
Christianity is from satan and Jesus is nonsense Idol... Nnamdi Kanu.

https://www.nairaland.com/2445655/radio-biafra-nnamdi-kanu-antichrist#35770342
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by belente(m): 9:10am On Feb 07, 2016
The issue of Biafra and Nnamdi Kanu giving yorubas and hausas sleepless

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 07, 2016
Hmmn
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:16am On Feb 07, 2016
I am not a Christian...Nnamdi Kanu.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtoqcSk7ulA

You are a Christian,
I am a Biafran,
I am not a Christian,
I am a Biafran,
That is my religion...Nnamdi Kanu.

I never knew Biafra was a movement against Christianity. Christian Igbos, is this what you are fighting for? Are you in a war against Jesus Christ?

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 07, 2016
Mckennedy:

The First ship used for slave trade was named JESUS...do your research.

He never meant Jesus was a physical ship he meant it was the first thing the white use to enslave us. like on that video I said it was also rebroadcasted on radio Biafra radio. on 31st august 2015.
Jesus was used in enslaving you so drop him,drop him now. Under the disguise of freedom that's radio Biafra for you...

itsmecoalblack:
The joke is: Nnamdi Kanu (if that is him on the recording) said what a lot of you need to hear. Igbos and any other Africans shouldn't be worshiping the white man's god. It clearly has done nothing for us. We need to go back to the ways of our forefathers. Accepting the image of a white Jesus only adds to our internalized inferiority and does nothing in the way of move forward as a people. Their gods have kept us shackled aND in poverty while they eschew the same god for wealth and luxury that our children don't enjoy. WAKE UP! they came to Africa with bibles and no resources! They left with resources and gave us the bible! And a lot of us are still stupid enough to hold on to the trash they didn't even want.
We will accept Jesus as far as it doesn't mean an idol from any research in the world. You guys can go to and accept kamanozuzo. Have Kanu ever said anything good about any Christian church. Always trying to fall Christianity. He will always tell u how they deceived you with it,and take your oil. He will always tell u how Anglican came from Britain. He will always tell you all Yoruba men are evil. Don't go to their churches. Have kanu said gud about any single church. What good can a god of thunder say about god. I pity ndi ipob.

TheGoodJoe:

Your god and Saviour opposes Jesus Christ. At least he is your god and saviour. Not the saviour of the Igbos who are know are devoted and resolute Christians.

Biafra is my religion and not Christianity... Nnamdi Kanu.

Guy Joe thank you so much. You dey really update this thread

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by itsmecoalblack(f): 11:28am On Feb 07, 2016
An African man arguing for a 'god' in the likeness of his oppressor. *sigh* if the men can't even feed their children because of how much has been taken from him and he STILL wants the doctrine that the thieves who stole from him forced onto him he needs to have his head thoroughly examined. I pity you and your kin/kith.

BiafraudExposed:

He never meant Jesus was a physical ship he meant it was the first thing the white use to enslave us. like on that video I said it was also rebroadcasted on radio Biafra radio. on 31st august 2015.
Jesus was used in enslaving you so drop him,drop him now. Under the disguise of freedom that's radio Biafra for you...

We will accept Jesus as far as it doesn't mean an idol from any research in the world. You guys can go to and accept kamanozuzo. Have Kanu ever said anything good about any Christian church. Always trying to fall Christianity. He will always tell u how they deceived you with it,and take your oil. He will always tell u how Anglican came from Britain. He will always tell you all Yoruba men are evil. Don't go to their churches. Have kanu said gud about any single church. What good can a god of thunder say about god. I pity ndi ipob.

Guy Joe thank you so much. You dey really update this thread

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Chibuzoc(m): 11:58am On Feb 07, 2016
The person dat open dis tread needs medical attention
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Chibuzoc(m): 12:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
Christianity is not a religion............... Christianity is a lifestyle
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
itsmecoalblack:

An African man arguing for a 'god' in the likeness of his oppressor. *sigh* if the men can't even feed their children because of how much has been taken from him and he STILL wants the doctrine that the thieves who stole from him forced onto him he needs to have his head thoroughly examined. I pity you and your kin/kith.

Christianity was accept because the power of God suppressed the power of mini gods like Kamanozuzo god of thunder. Go watch Nigeria movies like ibudo. The village accepted Christianity because it suppressed the gods called ibodo.
Without God showing himself Christianity can never stand. Now Biafra is divided in two religious lies and physical scams.
Look at his name a whole kamanozuzo is telling you about real and fake church. A whole guy his grand father worship kamanozuzo is telling u about churches been genuine you still believe u need your self checked...

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by itsmecoalblack(f): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lol

BiafraudExposed:

Christianity was accept because the power of God suppressed the power of mini gods like Kamanozuzo god of thunder. Go watch Nigeria movies like ibudo. The village accepted Christianity because it suppressed the gods called ibodo.
Without God showing himself Christianity can never stand. Now Biafra is divided in two religious lies and physical scams.
Look at his name a whole kamanozuzo is telling you about real and fake church. A whole guy his grand father worship kamanozuzo is telling u about churches been genuine you still believe u need your self checked...

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
Chibuzoc:
The person dat open dis tread needs medical attention

and d person dat replied need dermatological attention

4 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by MonPro: 1:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
Why are Yorubas more interest in what Kanu is or is not? I learnt that yorubas now advice Igbos to follow uwazurike and abandon Kanu? The same openly fraudulent Uwazurike Massob they called hand-bag carriers sometime ago.

I've learnt one political thing about Yoruba, if they tell you to look up, please keep your head down. I'm losing respect for this once great people. Never knew they are more interested in other people's businesses than their own welfare. They gossip too much as if all yoruba people are women. Too bad!
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 1:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
MonPro:
Why are Yorubas more interest in what Kanu is or is not? I learnt that yorubas now advice Igbos to follow uwazurike and abandon Kanu? The same openly fraudulent Uwazurike Massob they called hand-bag carriers sometime ago.

I've learnt one political thing about Yoruba, if they tell you to look up, please keep your head down. I'm losing respect for this once great people. Never knew they are more interested in other people's businesses than their own welfare. They gossip too much as if all yoruba people are women. Too bad!

This has nothing to do with Yoruba and Igbos. This has to do with Nnamdi Kanu calling Jesus Christ a NONSENSE IDOL.

Do you agree with Nnamdi Kanu?

5 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by MonPro: 2:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

This has nothing to do with Yoruba and Igbos. This has to do with Nnamdi Kanu calling Jesus Christ a NONSENSE IDOL.

Do you agree with Nnamdi Kanu?

But why are you yorubas more agitated in this Kanu issue than everyone else? It beats me! It shows signs of desperation.
Igbo are not easily brainwashed, they don't kill for mohammed or Jesus but they'll kill to defend their lives. If kanu represent a reawakening of Igbo/Biafran survival, why should it bother you? What really is your stake as a yoruba in the Biafra project? Enlighten us please.

3 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2016
MonPro:

But why are you yorubas more agitated in this Kanu issue than everyone else? It beats me! It shows signs of desperation.
Igbo are not easily brainwashed, they don't kill for mohammed or Jesus but they'll kill to defend their lives. If kanu represent a reawakening of Igbo/Biafran survival, why should it bother you? What really is your stake as a yoruba in the Biafra project? Enlighten us please.

My mother is from Abia State. My dad is from Akwa Ibom. So I do not know how I am speaking for the Yorubas. I asked you a simple question. Do you feel Jesus Christ is a Nonsense Idol?

I can speak for my self. JESUS CHRIST IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.

JESUS CHRIST IS ALIVE AND HE IS NOT AN IDOL.

So, who is Jesus Christ to you or do you agree with Nnamdi Kanu?

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by DerideGull(m): 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
grin Ndi Igbo kunu yem congratulation odi easy cha cha.
I have finally started converting people on Radio Biafra page. You guys know there is nothing you can do to convince a biafran man that Kanu is a fraud. Now on Facebook am hitting them.
Am very happy their now saying even if kanu is a devil live him for us... Their now admitting his devilish two people warned me on that comment that even if he,s satanic I should live him and get out from their page.

That's my video below that have finally made a Biafra man realise Kanu is satanic and a fraud. On that video he said the God we Christians serve is rubbish. He said we are suffering today because we believe in Jesus. And we should throw away the bible in that video hr promised to annihilate all the churches. He said he grand father served the oracle kamanozuzo and him kanu also posses Kamanozuzo power. Very hard to believe watch the video below. You guys don't know how this gives me joy to convert Igbos on their page. Mehn u guys should me one girl this night o. I convinced Igbos in their page. That is the video that converted them. Odigi easy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHZVm_a4Wk8

You are a proof that cowardice is an inherent trait.

1 Like

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 2:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
MonPro:

O jiola gi ajuju ki sa ya. Ina bouso na ga nimouhia.
(he asked u a question to answer him, your running to a bush)

Don't be deceived that all Igbos support the fraud called ipob. Am not. And any sane Igbo man hearing this man words must drop the struggle.
A man that have the boldness to say "I don't deal with poor people" prt2 audio evidence
A man that have the boldness to say "You can't trust what you don't understand so why trust God"check d prt2 for aud evidenc
Your here calling insulting the entire Yoruba tribe.

Oke no nulo gi, ichogi bu ya, Inaga ulo madu ki bu oke ha, Ishi GI odigi mma.
You have rat in your house you don't want to kill it, you want to kill another's mans rat something in your head is not correct.
For kanu to arrange his family to bring a trust worthy family is now a fatal problem. For Uche Mefor assistant director to treat people in Aba, is now a prob. Ask them in ariria we know all this things Gini ki ma(what do u knw). No Biafra yet you guys can't treat the people you persuaded to protest.

Now a person asked u. What he said about Jesus is it right. Your here digressing to trivial issues. Ishi gi choro medication. (your head need treatment) That's y no matter a point someone raise on Biafra page. You guys just digressed and start derogating them. Mtseew

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 2:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
ROYALD:
BiafraudExposed:God punish your generation.

Hey administrator i thought i was banned of talking about Biafra here but is like you guys are so bias by allowing some people to insult our leader and posting nonsense About Biafra
Bleep Bleep BLACK MONKEYS HERE .I AM SAYING THIS MUST TOP OR I WILL ATTACK THE WEB

Thank God with your nama(cow)brain and its generation God will punish not mine. you can't refute any audio there. You cannot say this audio is fake. How did I insult your leader. That's a compilation of what he said. True or false. it makes me proud no one can say Kanu never said this. At least you all can admit those were his word. Don't post false stories on Nairaland those were real audios. Your here fuming for me.

You said you're saying this must "Top" glory be to God my videos must become top in the world. Amen. Amen. I claim it. Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by DaBullIT(m): 3:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nnamdi always shooting himself in the foot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

No wonder black Africa is so poor. And your the lunatic here. Ezibo Ishi nama ki bu. Iwe gi brain at all. No wonder his name is Kanu. Kanu means the god of thunder that's why it was easy to manipulate you guys brain.
Now let me educate concerning the lies biafraudd told u about Jesus. Go to my channel you will see biafraudd Jesus is a disease watch that one.
Fine there is no "J" in Hebrew language. And léosus is a Greek god short for "sus" the 2nd syllable of Jesus. Now the Nama head Kanu said no j in Hebrew language and esus means hail Zeus, a Greek god.. But do u see how foolish u are If esus is a Greek god so how does it mean Jesus is an idol. How. How let me make you see your self as dum. If I say no "j" in Igbo language and esus means God of snakes a Yoruba gods. Now what concern Igbo language again. Jesus is now a Yoruba name. If you said no "j" in the Yoruba language and esus is an idol. For there to be no j in Yoruba that means the jesus is esus the God. But Jesus means salvation, Joshua, Saviour.
So why abridging the name to an idol esus wen u know the full name jesus is not bad...
Check Jesus hail Zeus on YouTube don't let a god of thunder mislead u. Make your own research. So if Peter is your name and eter means snake those it mean Peter is snake.? Unu samajuju. (Answer me) Esus is not a Greek god like ur akamu head director claimed. He claimed esus is an idol so it will sound so similar to Jesus, so believers will be deceived but biafraudexposed is here. Search on Google esus hail Zeus if any research tell u esus or jesus is an idol come and behead me. Osiso. Ofuma ofuma.

When there is nothing wrong with the full name Jesus your cutting it half. Even kanu lied no idol in Greek as esus its léosus. Kamanozuzo god of thunder your tenor have expired biafraudexposed must fall u. It doesn't mean if its starts from Nairaland.

Biafraudexposed is here. Ipob is dead. Ala Biafra wu ala Biafra. Everything Ku una ne me concerning religion obasara unu. Biafra ga bia owu na aka Nnamdi..

I repeat again go to Google if any research tells you Jesus or esus is an idol. come and cut my throat. Behead me... Its a challenge search the whole sites. god of thunder Nnamdi Kanu you've failed am here for you.
black brain
just google the diff between JESUS and YESHUA its that simple
why not check on the history of catholism the mother of christianity?
google the prophecy of ST malachy (dont know if i got that right)
google about the popes and sunday worship
google about cesaro borgia
come back and tell us what you got
meanwhile, NK is PHD CONTEMPORARY HISTORY and PHD ECONOMICS
i am studying philosophy
what have you got?
Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by Nobody: 3:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

My mother is from Abia State. My dad is from Akwa Ibom. So I do not know how I am speaking for Yorubas. I asked you a simple question. Do you feel Jesus Christ is a Nonsense Idol?

I can speak for my self. JESUS CHRIST IS THE WAY, THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE.

JESUS CHRIST IS ALIVE AND HE IS NOT AN IDOL.

So, who is Jesus Christ to you or do you agree with Nnamdi Kanu?
jesus christ is a greko roman fabricationor let me be accurate transliteration of YESHUA which is hebrew.
why dont you guys read? asin research?
NK has Phd in HISTORY from an english university do you understand what that means?

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
iamkeyz:

jesus christ is a greko roman fabricationor let me be accurate transliteration of YESHUA which is hebrew.
NK has Phd in HISTORY from an english university do you understand what that means?

From your perspective, no Phd Holder in History is a christian.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
iamkeyz:

So Nnamdi Kanu's white brain and Phd in history told him to worship god of lightening and thunder and Biafra is a religion.

2 Likes

Re: Biafrans Now Admitting Nnamdi Kanu Is Satan by StunningCEO: 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
iamkeyz:

iPod youths and lies.... cheesy cheesy...where and when did Kanu get PhD..... cheesy

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ile-Ife Clash: Arrest Hausa Suspects In 48 Hours - OPC / President Buhari's Meeting With Security Chiefs In Pictures / In 1993, Atiku Supported Muslim-muslim Ticket When He Wanted To Be Abiola's VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.