Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,650 members, 7,809,456 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Tips To Giving The Most Treasured This Valentine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tips To Giving The Most Treasured This Valentine (466 Views)

5 Steps To Keeping The Love Flame Burning This Valentine / I'm Addicted To Giving Head, But This One Smells Like Rotten Fish (18+) / What Is Your Plan(s) For This Valentine's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tips To Giving The Most Treasured This Valentine by tommygold97: 9:45pm On Feb 06, 2016
In the age we're in, sending flowers and chocolate for valentine is getting outdated, believe me,
its getting boring. To me, what's the use of sending a rose and after few days, it ends up in the dustbin.
No memories attached, what a pity, you waste your money and time on going for something that won't add value
to your partner. i'm not trying to tell you what to buy, where to go or what to do, but just few tips to take
note of. healthy tips for giving the most treasured gift ever...

..usefulness and quality

if you're buying something, Make sure whatsover you're planning to buy is useful, don't go for what will never
be of use, i mean, something that will just lie around in the house with little or no use. And also, putting
your best in quality will be a good decision too.

..plan ahead
There's no excuse for failure, make plans ahead, you can even save up for what you plan to do or buy.
your partner will so much appreciate the show of love if its timely and not late, though they'll collect
and kinda appreciate you for it but nothing beats being timely. plan, know what you're going for, be
decisive and wise.

..Be Creative And Original

Do, create or give your Valentine something they have never done or received before to ensure a memory
to last a lifetime. This means forget the roses and chocolates, unless they are an accessory to a grander gift.
Put your creative hat on and without being too specific, inquire with your love about their preferences to
different ideas by asking good open-ended questions.

..Affordability

To start with, having to show love shouldn't be what you'll end up regretting after 14th of february.
you don't have to go broke for the next few days after valentine. invent in quality and make sure
you are able to afford it, if you can't, sort for things realistic and reasonable, don't be blind
even if love is blind, like they say.

..The interest of the receiver(personal interest)

Do some research work, what does my partner wants or needs, what does he/she values and don't just think buying
something will do. sometimes, your partner might not need you to buy anything,just you spending quality time.

NOTE; DO NOT ONLY BE AT THE RECEIVING END AND DON'T ALWAYS THINK SOMEONE NOT ON YOUR GIVING LIST WILL PUT YOU
ON THEIRS, GIVE IN ORDER TO RECEIVE. DON'T BE MAD AT SOMEONE FOR NOT GIVING YOU, ITS SIMPLY BECAUSE THEY WON'T
GET ANYTHING IN RETURN FOR THEIR GENEROSITY....

HAVE FUN!

THIS VALENTINE, LETS HELP YOU PUT THINGS TOGETHER FOR YOUR PARTNER,CHECK IN FOR MENS WEAR/ACCESSORIES..
visit us @ www.facebook.com/tommygoldincworldwide or call 08067444431, we're all about mens style, grooming...
making you look good!

(1) (Reply)

Man, 31, Arraigned For handling Woman’s Breast In Lagos / SEX! So Much Attached To It. / Most Relationship Problems Are Stemmed Up From Poor Communication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.