Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,048 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter (30885 Views)

Murray-bruce In ‘trouble’ Over Remark On Abacha’s Loot / Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) / Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by beamed: 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
ocelot2006:

Hey, dont try to turn this around. You claimed that Bruce wrecked the NTA. The onus is on you to backup this claim this claim/accussation of yours.

Btw about the 19th Century NTA, Ben Bruce was the FIRST DG that tried rebranding the NTA. This included the use of a new logo. It was his successor that reverted back to the old logo.

C'mon, changing of logo. I call it window dressing. Let's not go there my friend.

Let me recount how everything became a batter during his tenure. Albarka airline had a batter arrangement and each time I found myself travelling official assignment, I'm told by airline that quota for the flight is exhausted.

One day I asked who are the people in the aircraft that I had intended to travel with ? I was dismayed to find that they were all silverbed group staff.

Need say, batter arrangement with albarka airline was to reserve a specified number seats for NTA staff on every local trip but it happens that silverbed staff enjoyed it most.
Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by arresa: 3:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
Funny enough, the useless twitter clown who not only benefited from a bankrupt system he was part of for 16 years, but also lacked common sense after wining and dining with the disgraced, incompetent, looting and stealing PDP for 16 years, now after Nigerians kicked out his disgraced PDP, the twitter clown developed a pathetic, laughable and hypocritical common sense that never existed before....

Poor people of Bayelsa thought they sent this clown to abuja to better their lives, but the fool packed on twitter 24/7 spewing garbage..

Only in Nigeria grin
Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by arresa: 4:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
beamed:

C'mon, changing of logo. I call it window dressing. Let's not go there my friend.

Let me recount how everything became a batter during his tenure. Albarka airline had a batter arrangement and each time I found myself travelling official assignment, I'm told by airline that quota for the flight is exhausted.

One day I asked who are the people in the aircraft that I had intended to travel with ? I was dismayed to find that they were all silverbed group staff.

Need say, batter arrangement with albarka airline was to reserve a specified number seats for NTA staff on every local trip but it happens that silverbed staff enjoyed it most.

Wonder why and how silverbird grew and how the man commissioned malls and cinemas while NTA languished for 8 years under his watch.
Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by stevecantrell: 4:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
Till we can assess Ben's actual work in real senate - after 4 years, his senatorship isn't more than what it is...an Ego Trip
Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Wildngent: 4:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
Omojuwa is a STEWPIDDD He-goat. He started out as a revolutionist. one would have thought he wasn't a card carrying member of any political party including the APC. May he grow in ugliness like Oshomole.
Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by mrmetoo1: 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
ndcide:
Anyone supporting Omojuwa is doing so for APC reasons. Omojuwa hardly make sense. his positions are too partisan that it's impossible to resonate with a neutral mind.

Now HIS ONLY REASON FOR THIS ATTACK IS JUST BECAUSE Mr Bruce is not in the same boat with Buhari and He's uncomfortable with his honest positions. QED

No neutral will compare what Omojuwa post on twitter with What Mr Bruce post and say Omojuwa is more patriotic.

We are giving omojuwa to much attention.

False!! He wrote a whole article calling the budget a disgrace. A very partisan person would have thrown his integrity in the trash to defend his party. Just yesterday he disagreed with the president and what he said about Nigerians' bad reputation abroad. He's actually quite objective, it's actually partisan PDP guys that will never see any good from him because in most cases he disagrees with their leaders
Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by mrmetoo1: 4:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Jacko1:
This small boy omojuwa picking on ben bruce.... Can his ancestor and mama wey born am.... And wey no born am well open his mouth against a northern senator.... Not his fault at all.... Such a biased hypocritical fellow.... Na teenagers go finish am karma is a biatch..... Fire on BMB

Please go and ask Shehu Sani, a northern senator from Kaduna if he doesn't get attacked. Just for your information, he's an APC senator and he gets criticized every time from Omojuwa and others
Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by arresa: 4:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
ndcide:
Anyone supporting Omojuwa is doing so for APC reasons. Omojuwa hardly make sense. his positions are too partisan that it's impossible to resonate with a neutral mind.

Now HIS ONLY REASON FOR THIS ATTACK IS JUST BECAUSE Mr Bruce is not in the same boat with Buhari and He's uncomfortable with his honest positions. QED

No neutral will compare what Omojuwa post on twitter with What Mr Bruce post and say Omojuwa is more patriotic.

We are giving omojuwa to much attention.

1. Omojuwa is a journalist and a blogger who publishes his opinion regardless the opinion, who it favors or doesn't lately, his opinions are against the the APC and the president so there's nothign partisan about his opinions.

2. Ben bruce aka Twitter constituency senator is a public official who should be on the ground helping his people back in Bayelsa, commissioning constituency projects in Bayelsa or at the senate promoting laws and policies to better his people, but instead he's on twitter day and night spewing partisan and meaningless rubbish.

3. The useless twitter clown who not only benefited from a bankrupt system he was part of for 16 years, but also lacked common sense when he was wining and dining with the disgraced, incompetent, looting and stealing PDP for 16 years, now after Nigerians kicked out his disgraced PDP, the twitter clown developed a pathetic, laughable and hypocritical common sense that never existed before.... This is partisan.
Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by oskaaay(m): 5:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
hmmm...pray for Nigeria!
Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Savigne(f): 6:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Savigne(f): 6:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
49cents:

E mi smartypants....

Awon omo yi sha

U didn't ask questions but made a categorical statement.

Getting knowledge isn't free but ignorance will cost much more

CyberCafe, N100 naira/hour
If you cant identify a question when you see one then sorry I dont speak your language so you can kindly swerve......And on your way take your knowledgability (pardon my french) and stick it where the sun dont not shine....
Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by ndcide(m): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
mrmetoo1:

False!! He wrote a whole article calling the budget a disgrace. A very partisan person would have thrown his integrity in the trash to defend his party. Just yesterday he disagreed with the president and what he said about Nigerians' bad reputation abroad. He's actually quite objective, it's actually partisan PDP guys that will never see any good from him because in most cases he disagrees with their leaders

I know omojuwa too well, not to fall for any stunt he pulls. You fall into the category of people who support omojuwa for partisan reason.

Omojuwa spoke on foreign TV that his president's frequent visit to Lagos last year was because of the street lights in Lagos....no neutral commentator says such. I can go on and on but no need. I don't want to convince you on my opinion about omojuwa. Let's free the guy. His so called criticism is not in good faith. He doesn't need to prove his neutrality. He is a sycophant.

Let's free the guy.
Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by ndcide(m): 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
arresa:

1. Omojuwa is a journalist and a blogger who publishes his opinion regardless the opinion, who it favors or doesn't lately, his opinions are against the the APC and the president so there's nothign partisan about his opinions.

2. Ben bruce aka Twitter constituency senator is a public official who should be on the ground helping his people back in Bayelsa, commissioning constituency projects in Bayelsa or at the senate promoting laws and policies to better his people, but instead he's on twitter day and night spewing partisan and meaningless rubbish.

3. The useless twitter clown who not only benefited from a bankrupt system he was part of for 16 years, but also lacked common sense when he was wining and dining with the disgraced, incompetent, looting and stealing PDP for 16 years, now after Nigerians kicked out his disgraced PDP, the twitter clown developed a pathetic, laughable and hypocritical common sense that never existed before.... This is partisan.

1, Omojuwa is a sycophants. He knows it. I know him too well. I don't need to convince you on this my opinion.

2, I have monitored Mr Bruce and he is not failing in any of his constitutional responsibility as a senator.

3, that's entirely your opinion. I don't share the same opinion with you on this. Definitely Omojuwa will.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by zurine(f): 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
hmm
Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by arresa: 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
[s]
ndcide:

1, Omojuwa is a sycophants. He knows it. I know him too well. I don't need to convince you on this my opinion.

2, I have monitored Mr Bruce and he is not failing in any of his constitutional responsibility as a senator.

3, that's entirely your opinion. I don't share the same opinion with you on this. Definitely Omojuwa will.
[/s]

iPod rubbish

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by mrmetoo1: 4:17am On Feb 08, 2016
ndcide:

I know omojuwa too well, not to fall for any stunt he pulls. You fall into the category of people who support omojuwa for partisan reason.

Omojuwa spoke on foreign TV that his president's frequent visit to Lagos last year was because of the street lights in Lagos....no neutral commentator says such. I can go on and on but no need. I don't want to convince you on my opinion about omojuwa. Let's free the guy. His so called criticism is not in good faith. He doesn't need to prove his neutrality. He is a sycophant.

Let's free the guy.

You call me partisan which I'm not. I have no father, godfather, uncle or immediate relative in APC, no party in Nigeria has any clear ideology so what exactly am I supporting any party based on?? You just proved my point, you guys can never see any good in him because he criticizes PDP members. He criticized the budget but you've decided to see that as a stunt for whatever reason best known to you. You're the partisan one, you don't like him because he doesn't like your PDP. You guys need to start understanding that there are people who genuinely love this country and speak when people do wrong period. A guy once asked here what side Madam Oby was really on because she criticized this administration about something. It's kinda sad that the concept of loving the country above politician and political party is lost on some people.
Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by ndcide(m): 3:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
mrmetoo1:

You call me partisan which I'm not. I have no father, godfather, uncle or immediate relative in APC, no party in Nigeria has any clear ideology so what exactly am I supporting any party based on?? You just proved my point, you guys can never see any good in him because he criticizes PDP members. He criticized the budget but you've decided to see that as a stunt for whatever reason best known to you. You're the partisan one, you don't like him because he doesn't like your PDP. You guys need to start understanding that there are people who genuinely love this country and speak when people do wrong period. A guy once asked here what side Madam Oby was really on because she criticized this administration about something. It's kinda sad that the concept of loving the country above politician and political party is lost on some people.

Here is the problem.

You said all this because I told you my opinion about Omojuwa.. Obviously you are one of those who will pained or at least have some level of discomfort when buhari is being insulted and called names.. Abi?

Will you agree with me if I tell you that they are all objective criticism by patriotic Nigerians?
.. I leave that to you.

Omojuwa is trying to manipulate a few, just to see him as being neutral. It's a lie. I know that guy so well. He wants to objectively criticize a budget and he spent half a page on wailing wailers? abeg forget that side....
I'm not really partisan. But what made me seem so at the moment is because the people who supported the ruling party are still gloating almost 1 year after election. That to me is wrong.

Can Omojuwa and his ilks, critic anything about this administration without dragging the past to it?

Make we leave matter jare
Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by mrmetoo1: 5:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
ndcide:

Here is the problem.

You said all this because I told you my opinion about Omojuwa.. Obviously you are one of those who will pained or at least have some level of discomfort when buhari is being insulted and called names.. Abi?

Will you agree with me if I tell you that they are all objective criticism by patriotic Nigerians?
.. I leave that to you.

Omojuwa is trying to manipulate a few, just to see him as being neutral. It's a lie. I know that guy so well. He wants to objectively criticize a budget and he spent half a page on wailing wailers? abeg forget that side....
I'm not really partisan. But what made me seem so at the moment is because the people who supported the ruling party are still gloating almost 1 year after election. That to me is wrong.

Can Omojuwa and his ilks, critic anything about this administration without dragging the past to it?

Make we leave matter jare

Huh pained that they're criticizing Buhari?? Dude I criticize him. I just don't do word and opposite when it comes to Buhari like some do here.
Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Nobody: 12:40am On Feb 09, 2016
'The Common Sense Revolution'
By: Alero Ajems.
Now Ben Murray Bruce, isn't my favourite Tweet inspirator, I need you to understand that before I proceed. But I like him.
I like the fact that he can actually become something more normal than a Nigerian Senator; that he can actually be, a Citizen.
Its rare that we see things like this.
A Senator of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, coming to tweeter to share his concerns, to share his fears, to voice his hope; the hope of the everyday Citizen of Nigeria.
I do not deny that they maybe biased, that they may be selfish; afterall he is human and like all humans, made with flaws.
But I am more concerned about the fact that they might somehow be truthfully fears, that they just might be Privileged hopes, that somehow, in all his provisions, he has empathy enough to be concerned about the future and direction of this Country, Nigeria.
And for these reasons I have come to look at 'The Common Sense Revolution' as not just a naïve pet project of a Senator of Nigeria, but a sequence of words, expressings the very heart of a man.
A man who like you and me, is in Nigeria and living the pains and griefs in his own constructural way which we may not understand but in its path existent.
I would like to end on this note;
Let us all try our words, say them out, get the commonsense out there, put our voices on the Records of time, so that if they will pretend to not see, they cannot pretend to mot hear. And if they will; then we shall know that we have tried.
Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by dukecharles(m): 3:15am On Feb 09, 2016
cleatoris:
When a so-called senator shies away from his colleagues in the senate, only to rant on twitter in the guise of "making commonsense", then he should brace up for whatever comes his way.

U don't demand for respect - especially on the social media. You earn it.
If I lie ask Oga Jona, or go and read the comments made on his Facebook posts grin
Do you know he is currently sponsoring 5 bills, how many is your senator sponsoring, do you know how to reach you senator or rep? If you dey criticize do am small small my brother. Let's be factual, with people like Bruce, Nigeria will be a better place. To start with he pays his works well, and as at when due.
Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by arresa: 5:45am On Feb 09, 2016
grin

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by ocelot2006(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
arresa:

Trying to rebrand NTA and new logo topped the list of your laughable achievements? Is this a sad case of low expectation or you are just confirming my points that the twitter joker didn't accomplish anything after 8 years at the NTA?

Please, I don't feel like laughing at cheap comedy..

It is not necessarily about the logo, but the FACT that Bruce tried to rebrand the NTA from a media outlet stuck in its old ways to a forward looking media house.

That said you still havent given any proof to back up your accussation about Bruce wrecking the NTA.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
Get your 100% 30', 20', 18', 16', 14', 12', Straight, waves, curls, human hair at pocket friendly prices. Contact: Whatsapp: 08062764199; BBM: 2B7B6256 to order.
Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by smileyz16(m): 10:00am On Feb 27, 2016
BlaqCoffee109:
@smileyz16, i don't comprehend stupidity...are you one of twitter's jobless? Btw the word you were trying to express is foolishness, no? "Wen is tweet becums? Haulin foilishness?" I can't stoop to your level on the import of your summise to debate with you...my apologies.
let me analyse ur gullibility do u mean he's voted in only to rant on twitter or to join hands in enactin laws dat wil favour d masses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) / Female Vigilante Member In Borno Helping Soldiers Fight Boko Haram / Atiku Abubakar Meets Goodluck Jonathan In Bayelsa!!!-2019 Election.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.