Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter (30938 Views)

Murray-bruce In ‘trouble’ Over Remark On Abacha’s Loot / Innoson To Deliver Bullet-Proof Car To Ben-bruce In 90 Days(Photos) / Amaechi,Ben Bruce In Dirty Twitter War (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by beamed: 8:29am On Feb 07, 2016
arresa:

Do you people even know the meaning of logical..?

BMB was the directory of NTA for 8 years, do you and your fellow wailers mind listing his commonsense accomplishments at the NTA?

NTA was left in worse shape than before his 8 years.

Don't Be Bruce - Omojuwa.

As a former staff of NTA, I witnessed a lot. He got all the funds needed to revamp NTA but by the time he left, Silverbed became more popular. Silverbed galleria was also built and became fully operational.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 07, 2016
PROVACATEUR:
The wailers are not in govt but the exchange ate reminds us of Zimbabwe own

Let me assume it is a typographic error.
Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Remii(m): 8:42am On Feb 07, 2016
bendovex:
That stupid Omojuwa that knows nothing than name calling on twitter. I will ambush him one day on twitter and give him the bashing of his life. nonsense!
#IAmANigerianNotACriminal

Ben Bruce is not doing Nigerians any better if all he does is highlight the low ends of PMB's comments. You don't quote out of context and think you are now a superstar. I cannot not just take his comment seriously without listening to whoever is quoting because he comments out of ethno-politico sentiments, its too bad of him.

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Urine: 8:43am On Feb 07, 2016
Trailblazer1:
grin grin grin grin grin

What an epic response from the leader of Common Sense Revolution! tongue tongue tongue

Omojuwa just over-prized himself by thinking his attention matters to Bruce.

Bruce is not the type of politician that you can bamboozle with the media cos he's the KING OF THE MEDIA undecided

Omojuwa used to have Common Sense, but have now short-changed it for Aisha's rice grin

What a pity ! embarassed

I'm not a fan of Omojuwa, all the folks like him in PDP and APC are the same, the hustle is for their pocket, they are mercenaries. You and I know Ben Bruce has been in Government circles since the Obasanjo days, please why is he just starting the common sense revolution now? The joke is on you and I, these people don't give a damn, this is a fight for their pockets.

4 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by FLYFIRE(m): 8:51am On Feb 07, 2016
APCcrimesHD:
grin You can't blame Omojuwa naa...He must work extra hard for the plate of Aisha's rice this year... Nothing goes for free again.. grin
....he is also on the Information ministry payroll. That is why it has that huge allocation & more than Agric

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by repogirl(f): 8:54am On Feb 07, 2016
[size=30pt]Omojuwa needs some common sense in his life.

Aisha's rice will only take you so far! angry[/size]

9 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Aspireahead(m): 9:07am On Feb 07, 2016
Remii:

Ben Bruce is not doing Nigerians any better if all he does is highlight the low ends of PMB's comments. You don't quote out of context and think you are now a superstar. I cannot not just take his comment seriously without listening to whoever is quoting because he comments out of ethno-politico sentiments, its too bad of him.
ogbeni...i might agree that he might be political in his comments...but ethnocentric...haba...that is going too far.
Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Aspireahead(m): 9:08am On Feb 07, 2016
Urine:

I'm not a fan of Omojuwa, all the folks like him in PDP and APC are the same, the hustle is for their pocket, they are mercenaries. You and I know Ben Bruce has been in Government circles since the Obasanjo days, please why is he just starting the common sense revolution now? The joke is on you and I, these people don't give a damn, this is a fight for their pockets.
are you saying he should continue to be quiet?

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Trailblazer1(m): 9:10am On Feb 07, 2016
charlesucheh:
YOUR COMMENT IDENTIFIES YOU AS A WAILER

Thanks for the compliment undecided

4 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Urine: 9:13am On Feb 07, 2016
Aspireahead:

are you saying he should continue to be quiet?

Noooooo, I'm in support of speaking out but there should be clear lines between Patriots and Hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Arjeeni: 9:16am On Feb 07, 2016
Since Bruce advocated common sense, by now the same common sense should have let him established foundations that will feature among other; youth empowerment, assistance of physically challenge individuals, awards for educational excellent and orphanage/less privilege foundation.
If Bruce can keep himself busy with these and not only with TV station he established with stolen money from government purse, less he will keep to Twitter and pretend to be saint.

3 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by gigabyte13: 9:21am On Feb 07, 2016
Bruce the only senator

- whose constituency is on twitter

- whose contribution to the senate is always aired on TV

- who cannot preach his common sense sermon to his fellow legislooters.

-who suddenly found his voice after the ineffetual baffoon gave him, the senatorial slot in his constituency.

So how do you expect me to take a beneficiary of a corrupt and an ineffective government serious.

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Qualer: 9:21am On Feb 07, 2016
cleatoris:
When a so-called senator shies away from his colleagues in the senate, only to rant on twitter in the guise of "making commonsense", then he should brace up for whatever comes his way.

U don't demand for respect - especially on the social media. You earn it.
If I lie ask Oga Jona, or go and read the comments made on his Facebook posts grin

lesson 1: always be sure you know what you a yapping nonsense about...

ben bruce is the same everywhere... mark of someone who knows his onions..he never shies away from challenges

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXqS88wHie4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdmN0QLVDK0

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Aspireahead(m): 9:29am On Feb 07, 2016
Urine:

Noooooo, I'm in support of speaking out but there should be clear lines between Patriots and Hypocrites.
and where is the line drawn? most persons who criticize Bruce do it from the angle of his political affiliation. Let us remember that he represents the good people of Bayelsa and not the whole country...if all our representatives were as active, even on social media as him...i know how far we would have gone

3 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 07, 2016
e-diots everywhere..... undecided

Check my signature for android solutions.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by ocelot2006(m): 10:03am On Feb 07, 2016
arresa:

Do you people even know the meaning of logical..?

BMB was the directory of NTA for 8 years, do you and your fellow wailers mind listing his commonsense accomplishments at the NTA?

NTA was left in worse shape than before his 8 years.

Don't Be Bruce - Omojuwa.

Please do tell how Bruce left NTA in a far worse shape. Go on.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by whytfaz(m): 10:08am On Feb 07, 2016
Dumb people trading words on Nairaland like your opinion matter, PMB is the president whether you like it or not, learn to live with it. I rather have someone like him than a dumb president in the name of GEJ that some buffons now portray as their hero, anyway they said in the land of the blind a one eyed man is king, only gullible people will see Jonathan as their Hero

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by whytfaz(m): 10:13am On Feb 07, 2016
As for Mr Bruce all He knows how to do is use his wardrobe allowance to buy data and come and rant on twitter

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Remii(m): 10:17am On Feb 07, 2016
Aspireahead:

ogbeni...i might agree that he might be political in his comments...but ethnocentric...haba...that is going too far.
pls show me one comment he has ever made against GEJ or in favour of ongoing corruption expose

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Caseless: 10:19am On Feb 07, 2016
Trailblazer1:
grin grin grin grin grin

What an epic response from the leader of Common Sense Revolution! tongue tongue tongue

Omojuwa just over-prized himself by thinking his attention matters to Bruce.

Bruce is not the type of politician that you can bamboozle with the media cos he's the KING OF THE MEDIA undecided

Omojuwa used to have Common Sense, but have now short-changed it for Aisha's rice grin

What a pity ! embarassed
you sit in the comfort of your room thinking you have the power to rate and derate - are you not worst than the omojuwa? Just shut up!

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Savigne(f): 10:22am On Feb 07, 2016
49cents:

Why not youtube Bruce comments on the floor of the senate. Self education is a good thing.
Well hey there smartypants....I cant view youtube videos,and no I cant download either hence my asking.
Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Mactop01: 10:28am On Feb 07, 2016
Pls Omojuwa should just STFU and Sen Ben should receive small sense with his Social media Rant, why hin no dey talk during the past Administration, why now, werey Sabotage folkd

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Aspireahead(m): 10:31am On Feb 07, 2016
Remii:
pls show me one comment he has ever made against GEJ or in favour of ongoing corruption expose
are we still talking about ethnic bigotry here?

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Nobody: 10:31am On Feb 07, 2016
Omojuwa sef too dey feel....
Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Lionsclaw: 10:31am On Feb 07, 2016
cleatoris:

That's a simplistic, naïve way of seeing the matter.
Your intimidated senator and leader of common folly revolution was actually taken to the cleaners by the much younger, much more vibrant and wiser Omojuwa.
vibrant my a.ss he is seeing how popular Bruce is becoming by the day and he omojuwa thrives from popular people if you dont know.

After Bruces epic display at NASS omoshitwa decided to steal some shine for himself. Trust me if you dont take someone serious you wont speak to them. The idiat actually takes Bruce serious thats why he spoke to him.

By the way the 'stupidest' thing any backward thinking person can say is why did you not do so and so yesterday when mr so and so was in power. For heaven sakes people must amend their past errors. Should people keep quiet and allow buhari mess up because GEJ did? Those of you thinking in that line are you well at all? That is retrogression

4 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by 49cents(m): 10:40am On Feb 07, 2016
Savigne:

Well hey there smartypants....I cant view youtube videos,and no I cant download either hence my asking.

E mi smartypants....

Awon omo yi sha

U didn't ask questions but made a categorical statement.

Getting knowledge isn't free but ignorance will cost much more

CyberCafe, N100 naira/hour

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by shamecurls(m): 10:43am On Feb 07, 2016
In as much as Bruce as been on point of late, I still dont regard him as a saint cos he suddenly just had that charisma to talk. Where was he all these years? #SnuffingCrack

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Urine: 10:56am On Feb 07, 2016
Aspireahead:

and where is the line drawn? most persons who criticize Bruce do it from the angle of his political affiliation. Let us remember that he represents the good people of Bayelsa and not the whole country...if all our representatives were as active, even on social media as him...i know how far we would have gone

I'm not saying people are not criticizing from a political angle, in fact that's my point, partisanship and patriotism are two different things and it's also a disservice to the Patriots that have paid the ultimate price. As for representing the Good people in Bayelsa, don't you think it will be nicer if half of this energy is put into fighting Oil companies to clear up the spillage that has destroyed the land? Ben Bruce is one of the elites that has been around the corridors of power since 99, he can't wake up now to say he's interested in defending the masses, was he in coma before?

True redemption of this country does not lie in the hand of any politician, APC/PDP, it lies in the hands of true Patriots, people that are ready to pay the Ultimate Price if it's necessary.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by chigoizie7(m): 10:59am On Feb 07, 2016
Trailblazer1:
Ben Bruce is currently dealing with the zombies both online and offline

Most zombies will fault him for not speaking all through PDPs government, but they can't fault the accuracy and superiority of his logic and his Common Sense

Lol, don't mind them, I got to know about Ben Bruce on January 2012 during the town hall meeting on fuel subsidy. He finished GEJ,okonjo and co off. Years later, he took up the media again when GEJ and co want to implement the full removal of subsidy, Ben Bruce asked them soo many questions as to what they did with the money realised from the partial removal, he so messed them up with facts and figures that they never implemented the full removal again, so, anyone saying that Ben Bruce has been quiet during GEJ is just being mischievous and that person no wan tell him/her self the truth.

Ben, spoke up. More than 2/3rd of Nigerians never knew what removal of fuel subsidy was if not for Ben bruce.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by oluwafreshkid(m): 10:59am On Feb 07, 2016
Wait ooo...
Anybody see what I'm seeing?

How come omojuwa has has has twitter account and Ben Bruce our senator doesn't? undecided

Posted with my BB10 device
Re: Omojuwa Vs Sen Ben Bruce In An Epic Trailer On Twitter by Mactop01: 11:02am On Feb 07, 2016
Pls Omojuwa should just STFU and Sen Ben should receive small sense with his Social media Rant, why hin no dey talk during the past Administration, why now, werey Sabotage folks Old agbaye NFA for naija Youth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Reactions As Amaechi Says APC Members Are Godfearing / 2023: Amaechi Says He Is Not Contesting For Presidency / Babachir Lawal Says Ganduje Foundation Converts Christians To Islam. He Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.