Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,081 members, 7,821,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Maryam Abacha Pictured At Family Event - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maryam Abacha Pictured At Family Event (27706 Views)

Maryam Abacha And Her Grandchildren In New Photos / Maryam Abacha And Her Daughter Gumsu In New Photos / Maryam Abacha Spotted At A Wedding (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maryam Abacha Pictured At Family Event by GovWahala: 8:56am On Feb 07, 2016
ogbonti:
In China, this woman's corpse would have decayed about 16 years ago after a brutal state supervised execution for corruption!
Bubu said her husband did not steal any money.
Re: Maryam Abacha Pictured At Family Event by reyscrub(m): 9:05am On Feb 07, 2016
kindbeing:
Good to see her in good health...God bless our Mothers.

Point of correction, your mother and not our mother! Right? Ok
Re: Maryam Abacha Pictured At Family Event by LordReed(m): 9:21am On Feb 07, 2016
I remember some time ago a picture was posted of her wearing humble clothes and some folk were saying she has repented. LoL. I am sure the ones she's wearing now can feed a family of four for a week and sumptuously too. LoL

1 Like

Re: Maryam Abacha Pictured At Family Event by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 07, 2016
Wife of a tyrant, killer and a thief... well I guess her hubby is in Al jana with his 72 virgins grin

1 Like

Re: Maryam Abacha Pictured At Family Event by Jacks14: 10:20am On Feb 07, 2016
Panzerfaust:
Instead of them to be ROTTING away in exile, these idio.ts are still throwing parties. The He-goat husband who ate our yams is dead, now his she-goat wife is living large off the stockpiled yams. Bastards.
hahaha e pain am
Re: Maryam Abacha Pictured At Family Event by arabianights: 10:23am On Feb 07, 2016
Peebuddy:
So she get mind comot after wetin her husband do this country.. ..

Na she e Abacha? and forget the propaganda and libel you read, Abacha did not even half of what is being claimed.
Re: Maryam Abacha Pictured At Family Event by Panzerfaust(m): 10:34am On Feb 07, 2016
Jacks14:
hahaha e pain am
How e no go pain me? What right do these fools have to be parading around despite what their tyrant of a father did to this country.
Awon oloshi.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Abacha Pictured At Family Event by spiralwedge(m): 10:55am On Feb 07, 2016
T H R E A D . C L O S E D

OP is sick. Her blog too. Dont click on it.
Re: Maryam Abacha Pictured At Family Event by kay29000(m): 11:39am On Feb 07, 2016
Where is she in the picture? There are many women in this picture.
Re: Maryam Abacha Pictured At Family Event by LordReed(m): 1:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
kay29000:
Where is she in the picture? There are many women in this picture.

Gold coloured clothes right.

1 Like

Re: Maryam Abacha Pictured At Family Event by kay29000(m): 1:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
LordReed:

Gold coloured clothes right.

Okay. Thanks.
Re: Maryam Abacha Pictured At Family Event by BOWOTO(m): 2:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
mrvitalis:
Our money is speaking
is she owing you?
Re: Maryam Abacha Pictured At Family Event by Abachaz: 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
geetings to mama maryam we the Abacha family is so proud of you. pretty mother of the family thanks for taking good care of all of us the family
God give you long life and may the soul of our lovely father R.I.P
Re: Maryam Abacha Pictured At Family Event by Amberon: 6:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
Thank God someone remembers this legendary quote of hers. In saner climes she'd be serving jail term by now.
charlesucheh:
hmmm.... not bad..... am sure she's still not as poor as dangote, or is she

1 Like

Re: Maryam Abacha Pictured At Family Event by Lilimax(f): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
dikeigbo2:

IBU ogbenye burukwa amusu, go and kill her
Na true! You no go poor get winch.
Re: Maryam Abacha Pictured At Family Event by impeccablemee(m): 9:10am On Feb 08, 2016
xpac01:
Only in Nigeria.

Which one be " Only in Nigeria" nobody holy pass jor. Free her

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Came To Possess Our Possession- Abuja Residents Cart Away Palliatives (Video) / Alleged ‘Coup’ Against Obaseki: My Story – Deputy Governor, Shaibu / US Offers $23m For Boko-Haram Leader, Shekau, 4 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.