Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,452 members, 7,823,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room (17146 Views)

Lady Reveal What Her 10yr Old Bro Did After He Saw Her With Bumshort In The Room / The Room Of A Nigeria Big Guy Back In The Days. / CONFUSED! Should I Leave The Room For Them To Make Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
Imagine what little kids of nowadays are doing in the room....

Cc,Lalasticlala must hear about this..

Re: See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room by iykekelvins(m): 4:45pm On Jun 17, 2016
See control o
Re: See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room by jonaifame22(m): 4:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
The younger the better!

1 Like

Re: See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
Oh shocked shocked
Re: See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room by Untainted007: 4:49pm On Jun 17, 2016
It's what they see their elder ones doing or their parents doing that they will emulate. That is why its not good to do ungodly things in the presence of children, children learn or adapt easily and they dont forget things easily. Teach your children in the way of the Lord and they will never depart away from it.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room by Allen97(m): 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2016
Untainted007:
It's watch they se their elder ones doing or their parents doing. That's why its not good to do things in the present of children, their brain is so sharp to adapt and they dont forget things easily.
bro abeg speak eng

4 Likes

Re: See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room by DRISKLEF(m): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
Gosh! Where are their parents?!!! undecided
Re: See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room by hyman9ja(m): 5:07pm On Jun 17, 2016
cry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry
Re: See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room by photoshoot(m): 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
Can they really be gonking?! This is bad, really bad.

Even worse, when I haven't done such before

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room by LessNoise: 5:15pm On Jun 17, 2016
Whoever took this picture is lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room by 4stylz: 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
Na lie, the guy is not hard enough yet to enter the place

1 Like

Re: See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room by stiflerdrug: 5:38pm On Jun 17, 2016
and am still a virgin sad undecided

1 Like

Re: See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2016
kekakuz:
I blame Mohammed saw
Cc lalasticlala, farano, mynd44, obinoscopy, mizmycoli, fynestboi, dominique.

I implore you to kindly ban this man before his post turns into an e-war..

he has comfortably broken rules number 9 and 3.

Thank you.

16 Likes

Re: See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room by kekakuz(m): 6:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
MyButtIsPretty:
Cc lalasticlala, farano, mynd44, obinoscopy, mizmycoli, fynestboi, dominique.

I implore you to kindly ban this man before his post turns into an e-war..

he has comfortably broken rules number 9 and 3.

Thank you.
shut up already

all the moderators you called love me. so I already expect a ban. but look at it clearly why are u reporting me. are u so jobless

yourbutt is pretty. asking guys to show you their but I broke nairalad law but you fukking broke Nigerian law you farg

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
Oh man..
Re: See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2016
kekakuz:

shut up already

all the moderators you called love me. so I already expect a ban. but look at it clearly why are u reporting me. are u so jobless
no I'm not... I only did the needful.

you on the other hand are only being inept in facing your business.

do have a nice day young mansmiley

1 Like

Re: See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room by kekakuz(m): 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2016
MyButtIsPretty:
no I'm not... I only did the needful.

you on the other hand are only being inept in facing your business.

do have a nice day young mansmiley
please leave and keep your gory stinking butt to yourself

5 Likes

Re: See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 17, 2016
kekakuz:

please leave and keep your gory stinking butt to yourself
apparently, you're even more daft than I imagined.

Kindly eff off my mentions and have a nice day sirsmiley

mynd44, Dominique , farano..

this acclaimed friend of yours is gradually working on my last nerves, thank yousmiley
Re: See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room by MrFinbarr(m): 8:10pm On Jun 17, 2016
Oh No!!! This is bad, really bad.
Disgusting, irritating, this is quite preposterous.

Jesus Christ please do and come again already. We are ready for the rapture.
Re: See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room by naijamakossa(m): 8:26pm On Jun 17, 2016
our own na moi moi

3 Likes

Re: See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room by polariss(m): 8:31pm On Jun 17, 2016
Snoop dog
Re: See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room by CAPSLOCKED: 8:36pm On Jun 17, 2016
cool cool

LOL.

Re: See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
naijamakossa:
our own na moi moi

Jehovah!!

Where did u get this kind of picture from!
Re: See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
He's a young gun
Re: See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room by CAPSLOCKED: 8:44pm On Jun 17, 2016
naijamakossa:
our own na moi moi

LOL,
I THINK I KNOW HOW IT ALL STARTED!

Re: See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room by Medunah: 9:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
Whoever took that picture is sick

2 Likes

Re: See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room by Krystale: 10:14pm On Jun 17, 2016
Practice make perfect
Re: See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room by exporters101: 10:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
This is really serious. Imagine this kind of illicit act at this age?
Re: See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room by Alpharezz(m): 10:37pm On Jun 17, 2016
These kids b having more sex than me.

1 Like

Re: See What These Kids Caught Doing In The Room by Olibboy: 12:56am On Jun 18, 2016
child abuse cc: lalasticlala

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Men Should Not Marry Women Above 30 Years Of Age. / Sexy & Busty Yoruba Lady Causes Accident With Her Huge Boobs On The Road (pics) / The Maximum Age Range For Partners In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.