Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

What's Your Experience With ONLINE DATING? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Experience With ONLINE DATING? (492 Views)

My Experience With A Single Mother I wanted to marry. / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Experience With ONLINE DATING? by Mario1989(m): 9:58am On Feb 07, 2016
Back in 2013, i met a lady on facebook, i got her number and we began communicating on phone. We chat alot on whatsapp. She told me practically everything about herself and i told her mine. The relationship lasted a year without seeing each other because of the distance inbetween us.
I became tired of the drama and uploaded a pix of me and another gurl and tag it ''me and my bae''...
The gurl became mad at me for cheating on her and stopped replying my chats. The whole drama was funny because i never met her.
In those days when there was no internet, it was PEN FRIENDS and now it's ONLINE DATING.....
Click like and share ur own story.
Re: What's Your Experience With ONLINE DATING? by Kingsasian(m): 10:01am On Feb 07, 2016
ok
Re: What's Your Experience With ONLINE DATING? by Nobody: 10:07am On Feb 07, 2016
One girl I met on badoo came to my house and stole my Bluetooth headset. Thank God I left with my phone
Re: What's Your Experience With ONLINE DATING? by Emac34: 10:08am On Feb 07, 2016
undecidedgrin
Re: What's Your Experience With ONLINE DATING? by Emac34: 10:13am On Feb 07, 2016
lofty900:
One girl I met on badoo came to my house and stole my Bluetooth headset. Thank God I left with my phone
werey ogrincheesy
Re: What's Your Experience With ONLINE DATING? by Mario1989(m): 10:21am On Feb 07, 2016
lofty900:
Thats serious.
Re: What's Your Experience With ONLINE DATING? by cappyLEE200(m): 10:34am On Feb 07, 2016
Online dating! It has always bEen a fruitful business in my life...Yea,I am a big beneficiary,every lady I dated was a hit...From Amaka,Bimbola,Shade,Dora...Just to mention a few...Praise God with me peeps

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"A Few Days To Valentine's Day" What Will You Get for Your Boo? / Why Imay Not Buy Her Any Valentine Gift Or Take Her Anywhere Tomorrow(picture) / Happy Valentine's Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.