Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:59 AM

Why Imay Not Buy Her Any Valentine Gift Or Take Her Anywhere Tomorrow(picture) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Imay Not Buy Her Any Valentine Gift Or Take Her Anywhere Tomorrow(picture) (501 Views)

18-Year-Old Italian Model Auctions Her Virginity To Buy Her Parents A House / She Wants Me To Buy Her 66k Phone, But Doesn't Want Me To Touch Her / The iPhone My Girlfriend Gave Me As Valentine's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Imay Not Buy Her Any Valentine Gift Or Take Her Anywhere Tomorrow(picture) by stzy(m): 9:33pm On Feb 13, 2016
I know people will come her and shout broke guys but let's be realistic.yea in this hard economy of ours, guys needs break out genius ideas on tackling women's overbearing issues

Re: Why Imay Not Buy Her Any Valentine Gift Or Take Her Anywhere Tomorrow(picture) by refiner(f): 10:27pm On Feb 13, 2016
lol....enemy of progress!undecided

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out +photo / Guys,what's The First Thing You'd Do If You Were A Girl For One Day? / 10 Signs A Lady Is A Big No For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.