Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed (25040 Views)

"Nigerians Losing Hope In Your Change Mantra" - Labour To Buhari. / ‘Hope On Buhari’s Change Mantra Waning’ - Daily Trust / CBN Recruitment Scam, A Grand Betrayal Of Change Mantra - Caleb Ayansina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by Excellentmind: 5:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
Why is this clarification coming after elections? Is this another attempt to deny the promised change?

It's 8 months now, and Nigerian economy has been moved from bad to worse in the hands of the likes of renowned economists Rotimi Amechi, Lie Muhammed and a host of others.

Does Lie Muhammed still understand that the power to hire and fire is still in the hands of the electorates?
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by viktor01(m): 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
FEBUHARI FEBUHARI FEBUHARI
By this time last year, a friend of mine wouldn't let us read anything meaningful on facebook save FEBUHARI and while in church today, the thought hit me and all I could do was SMH.
Funny enough, nobody has his time again cause we are all gradually getting used to the lies.
In Femi kuti's voice. I sorry sorry oo, I sorry for nigeria....

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by orakao8: 5:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
GBAM!!!
Cityguy:
'APC......Change!
APC......Change!!
APC.......Change!!!'

Few months later:
'The change begins with you'!!! grin
Hahahahahahahahaha.....

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by tuke: 5:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
funlord:
smiley

It would have made no difference. Nigerians would have still voted out the administration of the clueless buffoon regardless!

The message he is trying to pass across is simply nothing but the truth! I'm sure you and I also engage in corrupt practices on a small scale in our daily lives if we should be honest.

The message only offends the sensibilities of the unreasonable, the daft or hate filled wailers!

Amazing how you just committed the same offence(or rather, shoot urself in the foot), making a corrupt excuse for truth so glaring. Agreed we are long overdue for change, but this old guys don't have it. They put us in this mess and you create excuses to keep them there. It's only moral you fix your small scale corruption, and not Mr Lie's 'unscalable' explanations. It's over with GEJ, are we going to be stuck with this, or rather, is this what we want?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by GodpunishBuhari: 5:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
LIE again?

Ya fellow unstable people
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by ihatesycophant(m): 5:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
drss:
a wise man once said, ''if u ar going to do evil, dig two graves.''
funy APC's change campaign slogan which they used against GEJ is now coming back to haunt dem grin grin grin but who started d campaign dat PDP destroyed nigeria and dat APC change mantra will restore d con3 back ar they not d once ar they saying d change they campaign with is different from d change they brainwashed nigerians to believe
in oda words, d shameless one is saying dat d status quo still remains, dat nigerians should give buari administration time to loot d con3 dry first, before they begin implementing their change mantra. dis administration just confessed dat their governance is just business as usual. notin has changed. tell me when will buari govt begin their change mantra if not now
liar mohammed n his cronies ar chronic liars.
but we ar not surprised cos we wailers knew right from d onset dat APC change is a total scam!
Do they also say the change will be happening the second day of their assumption? I think I still remember we were told, their change will revolve around, security, employment, fighting corruption and building a viable economy. But if you must ask yourself, would there be change if we still continue the normal way we do things in the past. A wise man said, you don't do a thing same way and expect same result. Change is only possible if individuals wish to change. I hope you have changed and not bring traffic rules, don't drive against traffic or beat traffic light? Hope you don't forcefully join line at the ATM or school? Hope you respect others people views? Hope you have not cheated your neighbour lately? Hope you have given less privileged around you something to eat lately? Every change start within and not without.
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by Weigher: 5:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lai being lying before existence of Adam and eve...
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by IVORY2009(m): 5:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
Guguru minister lie lie.... shocked
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by optimismlaz(m): 5:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
complete lier
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by shellworker: 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nicur:
A man woke up from sleep shouting holy ghost fire!!! The wife asked is lion chasing you
in your dream? That would have been better said the man. What happen the wife asked?
I nearly voted for APC again in my dream, the wife shouted blood of Jesus!!!!!!

Funny you
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by Bigtoto(f): 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
They were scammed! Don't say 'Nigerians misunderstood '.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by tuke: 6:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
alexlee50:
So they have started blaming everybody now?
Next week, it will be our colonial masters...
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by shameseun: 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
Some of us understood exactly, but the gullible ones never understood and that was why they voted for the good for nothing CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
funlord:
smiley

It would have made no difference. Nigerians would have still voted out the administration of the clueless buffoon regardless!

The message he is trying to pass across is simply nothing but the truth! I'm sure you and I also engage in corrupt practices on a small scale in our daily lives if we should be honest.

The message only offends the sensibilities of the unreasonable, the daft or hate filled wailers!
Shut your mouth forthwith!
If the change they've been talking about should come from you, then why did you give them the mandate to rule over you if you can effect the change?
Dem for come on election day and bring us the GOOD NEWS OF CHANGE and then go home and sit down and watch as the change happens.
Why vote in someone who'll end up telling you that he's incapable of changing anything?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by soniawarmate: 6:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
funlord:
smiley

. Who is this mistake of a being? Am sure joblessness has eaten deep into ur blood that you call red, blue awoo

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by nicklaus40: 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
I only av few words for ppl on nairaland... HEADLINES is different frm CONTENT...read the content before mkin comments
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by Archiq: 6:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
alexlee50:
So they have started blaming everybody now?
I am tired of the scam called APC. I dont know d rationale of allowing a 73yrs old man as a president. He cannot cheat d nature, his systems are weak. How long has he governed that he is going for vacation. If we think Buhari will solve d mirage of problems confronting us as a nation, then we are dead wrong. We should continue to pray for our helper to come. With Buhari, i am sorry!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by Dikechigozie: 6:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
Liar mohamed keep lying,soon you will distort apc with lies.take it or leave it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by tuniski: 6:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mutuwa:

Still pained?
Speaking out to the opposition indeed,with pessimism.
Rubbish..
speaking up for an incumbent for which all is negative, zombie!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by Mutuwa(m): 6:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
tuniski:
speaking up for an incumbent for which all is negative, zombie!

Who is ruling you and your entire negative house holds,his impacts would be felt by your generation(if any) and there is apparently nothing,I repeat,NOTHING any of you can do about that.

Shut up and observe,maybe you may gain wisdom in your coarse life.. wink
Donkey..
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by Roadmike(m): 6:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
Indeed Nigerians Misunderstood what the change mantra stands for and mean.

It truly means ONE CHANCE .

Wake Up Nigeria .

Let us demand the REAL CHANGE

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by Reference(m): 6:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mutuwa:
Funny how people wish for the destruction of their own country,just to show that a populace voted for the wrong person...

Who then is the right person?

You Mr. Citizen. Glad you guys know the Presidency is overrated and that a game change is more important than a players' substitution. Nigerians are so slow, terribly irresponsible and bereft of understanding.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by Reference(m): 6:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
Alawe:
This time around when you come with another change campaign tell the people what you EXACTLY MEAN not after you will be giving us excuse telling us we misunderstood it.

So you admit Nigerians are ignorant, donot know what they want, cannot understand what their leader's mean, are easily deceived....and on and on. Then it is Nigerians that need the change, need to change to become proper, enlightened citizens.
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by payosehtor(m): 7:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
Achuwa1:
All this old men we voted into power has ridiculed us in our very presence locally & internationally,,,
Henceforth,i do rather stay @ home & watch tele during election day than go out to qeue under the sun to vote for anyone man or woman above 50 yrs ..
he or she must be a seasoned career person & not certificateless...
i advise any other person vying for political appointment or election tht is above 50 to only be working @ an advisory capacity with no position..
The youth must take over if we truly want the real change we expect
Tell it 2 the mareins, can u be trusted in ur small community as young man? change for good. member of the most corrupt generation that believes in ''stealing is not corruption''
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by Reference(m): 7:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
OLADD:
Can somebody drum it into the ears of Lai Mohammed to stop playing on people's intelligence? Nigerians are not expecting overnight turnaround in national outlook but can recognise a positive change when they see one.

Definitely, a positive change can never be accompanied with;

1. Increase in Electricity Tariff without steady power.

.2. Increase in price of kerosene without palliatives to the vulnerable poor masses.

3. Skyrocketing exchange rate at over N300 to a Dollar.

4. Increase in feeding allowance at the presidency from N500m to N1.7b

5. Presentation of a national budget to the NA without vetting or detailed scrutiny thereby resulting in unprecedented ignominy.

6. Disjointed or non-existent economic policy direction that scares away FDI .

7. Lack of intelligence blueprint in tackling terrorism, kidnapping, armed robbery and other social menaces.

These are the issues bothering Nigerians and not necessarily been over-expectant. We are no dumbs

Looking at the socio-political, socio-economic landscape over the last decade there is really nothing that suggests Nigerians know how their country works let alone how it can be established and developed. All we see is action and reactivity to skin pain and pleasure.
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by epmmiks: 7:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
Extended Executive Lies
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by Mutuwa(m): 7:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
Reference:

You Mr. Citizen. Glad you guys know the Presidency is overrated and that a game change is more important than a players' substitution. Nigerians are so slow, terribly irresponsible and bereft of understanding.

Well said sir. wink
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by marshborn(m): 7:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mutuwa:
Funny how people wish for the destruction of their own country,just to show that a populace voted for the wrong person...

Who then is the right person?
So we should not critisize the government again? So you expect us to sit down and keep looking like mumu if the current government keep blaming people and giving excuses instead of getting down to work. All we want is the change promised during their campaign simple. Tell me the Democratic government on earth where the citizens are not allowed to air their views on happenings.
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by SIRJENTLE: 8:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
MR LIAR MOHAMMED IS HERE DEFENDING BUHARI WHILE BUHARI WENT TO UK AND TOLD OUR BROTHERS THERE THAT HE WONDERED WHY THINGS CHANGED NOW HE IS THE PRESIDENT.
OUR OIL PRICE WAS SOLD $136 PER BARREL, NOW IT IS $36 PER BARREL.
NO WONDER HE MADE HIMSELF OIL MINISTER.

NIGERIANS WILL NOW KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PROMISE OF CHANGE AND CHANGE OF PROMISE.
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by Mutuwa(m): 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
marshborn:

So we should not critisize the government again? So you expect us to sit down and keep looking like mumu if the current government keep blaming people and giving excuses instead of getting down to work. All we want is the change promised during their campaign simple. Tell me the Democratic government on earth where the citizens are not allowed to air their views on happenings.

who says you should criticize..be reasonable in your criticism and be optimistic that is the innuendo behind the post..
Just like there exist no perfect individual,so is a government..acknowledge where it does right and REASONABLY criticize where it does otherwise simple.. wink
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by specco(m): 8:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
Nicur:
A man woke up from sleep shouting holy ghost fire!!! The wife asked is lion chasing you
in your dream? That would have been better said the man. What happen the wife asked?
I nearly voted for APC again in my dream, the wife shouted blood of Jesus!!!!!!

We don enter....
Re: Nigerians Misunderstood Apcs Change Mantra - Lai Mohammed by marshborn(m): 8:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mutuwa:

who says you should criticize..be reasonable in your criticism and be optimistic that is the innuendo behind the post..
Just like there exist no perfect individual,so is a government..acknowledge where it does right and REASONABLY criticize where it does otherwise simple.. wink

And what is unreasonable about the criticism being given by people about buhari's government,it is not the first to experience it, the previous administration even had it worse.
Oga stop being sentimental, if you see something wrong you say it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lawmakers Vow to Fight President’s Impeachment Bid / Nigerian Governors Demand Inclusion In Recovered Loots’ Sharing / Leak Confidential Information, Risk Dismissal, EFCC Chair Tells Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.