Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,732 members, 7,809,807 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? (15932 Views)

RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / Selfie Sunday: What Are You Wearing To Church Today? / Why I Stormed Out Of The Church Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Lexusgs430: 12:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
talk2archy:

omo eee! we ve to pray over same matter

Matters too plenty to pray about. Where do we start from?
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
Just the devil and his deceptions, no cogent excuse. I must repent from this, papa God please help me

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by timilehin007(m): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
Show me just one church nowadays..

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Emac34: 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Cause church is the new club and wine is the new bub. And lies is the new drugs. My sister the next stripper, my brother the next victim, My usher the next tricker

A$AP Rocky
hmmmm...so yua at home
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by litetias(m): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
Praktikals:
Because I am an habitual sinner & I think it is hypocrisy to continue going to church when you are not making effort to change your ways.
That's exactly what most church goers are - habitual sinners who are making no efforts at all to change their ways especially since the pastor only talks about prosperity.
Its the height of hypocrisy

5 Likes

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by faites(f): 12:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
I felt so terribly fatigued this morning but I still went to church. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Ghost447(m): 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
Anoruo:
no reason can justify why you did not go to church today as long as you are healthy. so don't waste your strength typing any reason
How old are you?

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by joshuamoses101(m): 12:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
trigar12:
Nowadays church no dey sweet me go. I feel so comfortable sitting at home doing nothing on Sundays. I need prayers mehn sad cry
kneel down lemme pray for you grin smiley

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Fongido(m): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
THE WARRIOR’S WARFARE WEAPON
For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but
mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds”
- 2 Corinthians 10:4
The Christian race is a battle. Satan is the aggressor fighting against Christ and His Saints.
The warfare is spiritual and prayer is one resource
employed to fight the battle. A Bible Scholar said, “Satan is a creature and no match for the Creator.
Satan is powerful, but not omnipotent. He can
hinder but cannot prevent. He can convince the
prayer warrior that his/her prayer has not reached
the throne, but remember he is a defeated antagonist…You cannot avoid warfare…Therefore,
you must draw near to God, resist the devil and he
will flee.” Christian youth, you are in a warfare
against Satan and his hosts. Every area of your life
is subject to Satan’s attack. He can attack your health, finances, academics, career or your spiritual life. His goal is to snatch you out of God’s
hand. Always be fervent in prayer. Also fortify
yourself with God’s Word, be strong in faith, live a
holy life, and God will give you victory over Satan
and his hosts.
Challenge: Put on the whole armour of God
Prayer: O Lord, make me an effective prayer
warrior
Quote: Be fervent in your prayers
Further Reading: Ephesians 6: 10-18

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by joseph1832(m): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
Seun:
Atheism.

Well, the praise worship part of church is nice because it can help you to lose weight and build your physical stamina. It's like dancing at a club.
LMAO. Master Yoda, truly the Force is strong with you. Lol.
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by zzzzy: 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
Many people think that because the church is corrupted, they wouldn't go to church which simply means that the corrupted ones have more influence on them.
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Anoruo(m): 12:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
older than age...why?

Ghost447:
How old are you?
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
Emac34:
hmmmm...so yua at home
By His grace grin cheesy
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by AmaechiLinus(m): 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
I DON'T HAVE OFFERING MONEY

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by ichommy(m): 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
Seun:
Atheism.

Well, the praise worship part of church is nice because it can help you to lose weight and build your physical stamina. It's like dancing at a club.

BOSS! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by adfemsho(m): 12:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
Malaria dey for my body
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by ayusco85(m): 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
Seun:
Atheism.

hhahahaha. so u go to church? but wat bout the bolded?
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by zzzzy: 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
Seun:
Atheism.

So for you, people go to churches to gym right?
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
Because of killing deadlines. undecided

#some people really cant read...the question is: "why did you NOT go to church today". No wonder you didnt score an A in school.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
I'm poor, I have No money to give and no outfit to wear undecided
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by bigiyaro(m): 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
Cos religion is a scam.

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Maafiaalady: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
nacotic:
Went Clubbing yesternite @ festac n after what i held n wot I beheld I cldnt use d same hands 2 carry my bible 2 church cos baba God go vex 4me more
church is not for saints...but for sinners like you and I
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by herald9: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
Same question every Sunday.

What's a church sef?

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by eROCK247(m): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
henrydadon:
because i have woken up to reality..and realise these pastors can't help me..I wish I can recover the amount of offering have given these churches ..they will be like " give the biggest amount of money with u right now..the Lord want to bless u" me sef go do mumu drop the last one thousand naira with me for offering
Quite funny. It's a waste wen u give grudgingly sha. But wen u give with a 'cheerful' heart, God rewards u a thousand fold. Na im make I dey give 'as d spirit leads'. It's a free country and I refuse to be brainwashed!!! smiley wink cool
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by freecocoa(f): 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
Because it's a waste of time and resources.undecided

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by zzzzy: 12:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
bigiyaro:
Cos religion is a scam.
seems like but isn't
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by kennethromanus: 12:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
Just came back 4rm an early morning training and looking very tired,that was why. Have mercy on me o...#praying#
Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by factorial1(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
Seun:
Atheism.

It saddens that, that's the way you see it.
If you know the evicacy and essence of worship, you wouldn't have said this sir.

I know this might cause a life ban.. But I'm not the type that hides truth Mr. Seun Osewa. Cheers

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by MicKaro: 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
Do ppl still go to church?

3 Likes

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
flyca:

Why are you commenting on a Christian thread

So you're gonna tell a man where to sit in his own house

Your case dey serious tongue

#JIC you didn't know that's the BOSS grin

1 Like

Re: Why Did You Not Go To Church Today? by sammy4life2(m): 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
Had a special female visitor grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Circumcision Is Barbaric And Evil. / RCCG 68th Annual & 1st Virtual Convention, 3-9 August, 2020 / Burial Of Two Victims Of Ozubulu Church Massacre (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.