Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,957 members, 7,821,360 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

why Are Women So Useless? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / why Are Women So Useless? (3192 Views)

I Kept My Virginity But Lost My Purity. / Rules Of Sexual Purity For Ministers Of God / The Power Of Love And Sexual Purity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: why Are Women So Useless? by oneolajire(m): 12:51pm On Jan 20, 2019
jesusjnr:
It's good this especially when coming from a man.

Men falsely accuse women
Re: why Are Women So Useless? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 20, 2019
You are insulting God who created women. Men and women are both sinners who needs God's help.
Re: why Are Women So Useless? by oneolajire(m): 3:05pm On Jan 20, 2019
solite3:
You are insulting God who created women. Men and women are both sinners who needs God's help.

How did I insult God?

It seems you didn't read the post completely. Pls read the entire post again, then send your comment.
Re: why Are Women So Useless? by orisa37: 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
Women rule The World. They are our mothers so they can never be useless.
Re: why Are Women So Useless? by Nobody: 3:41am On Jan 21, 2019
oneolajire:

Men falsely accuse women
See it's a very good thing you are different from the norm of most men who usually retain the default mode they inherited from their foremost ancestor of putting most of the blame of the wrong decisions and mistakes they make on the women.

And the men of the church are not exclusive to this erroneous orientation, as they despite being in the church of Christ, still do not reset that default mode they inherited from Adam to comply with that of Christ who Himself was known to have been the complete opposite of that attitude.

However I think your thread title is too much at conflict with the message you have, even though it may have been a strategy, it alone at the title level seems to add to this injustice.

So if you could tweak it a little like to make it not seem to embolden such sexists and demean womanhood.

But it's just a suggestion.

God be with you bro.
Re: why Are Women So Useless? by MuttleyLaff: 3:53am On Jan 21, 2019
orisa37:
Women rule The World. They are our mothers so they can never be useless.
"I am distressed for thee, my brother Jonathan:
very pleasant hast thou been unto me: thy love to me was wonderful, passing the love of women.
"
- 2 Samuel 1:26

Men control the world, but women control the men
Re: why Are Women So Useless? by orisa37: 2:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
There are Instructions, Directions and Discernment before actions, interactions and movements.
Women who you say control men have the first 3 attributes. Men are in charge of the latter 3.
Women are not useless but very often overbearing and boring.
Re: why Are Women So Useless? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jan 21, 2019
oneolajire:

How did I insult God?

It seems you didn't read the post completely. Pls read the entire post again, then send your comment.
ok
Re: why Are Women So Useless? by oneolajire(m): 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
solite3:
ok

Thanks for taking your time to read the post completely.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Six (6) Things That Will Shock You About The Catholic / Religious Intolerance: Here Are discriminatory Signs In Saudi Arabia / What Is Repentance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.