Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Confused! Advice Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Confused! Advice Needed (483 Views)

Bit Confused, Advice Needed / In Love With Two Girls But Wants One. Advice Needed. / Dating A Guy Who Barely Calls Or Texts And Sometimes Ignore #Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confused! Advice Needed by Conqueror01: 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
Let me just get straight to the point. There was this fine girl i met lastnight(our first meet actually), so we introduced ourselves,asked her where she resides and so many other stuffs which she also asked me in return...the conversation actually went well cos she confessed liking my sense of humour...so when it was almost nightfall...she then told that she wanted to get home...so i had to accompany her. On getting there, i told her i wud like to meet her some other time, that i would like to have her number...she then apologised politely that she couldnt....that it's personal(truth is, i became dumbfounded, cos i thought she was feeling me) and that we can always meet again.
Is it wrong to ask a girl for her phone number on a first meet? Or maybe she is not into me ?? cry
Re: Confused! Advice Needed by Elosky20: 12:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
k
Re: Confused! Advice Needed by vault(m): 12:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
girls can be crazy at times grin..... shebi u know her house, use style go there nah

make it look like u were just passing by
Re: Confused! Advice Needed by menabae(f): 12:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
Try harder
Re: Confused! Advice Needed by Cutehector(m): 1:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
Is she worth it?
Re: Confused! Advice Needed by Ginaz(f): 1:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
Before you die on top girl matter, no disturb me. Must your have her number

Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Re: Confused! Advice Needed by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
BRO you have been friendzoned.
Re: Confused! Advice Needed by latinoKingdom(m): 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ginaz:

are u jealous?
Re: Confused! Advice Needed by unilagfreshest(m): 1:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
My Gift of 4 years now, only gave me her no on my 3rd attempt, if u like her,. Look for her nd she will give you her no, trust me she won't have any excuse then, since you are sure she's is into you.
Re: Confused! Advice Needed by vicstar(m): 2:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ginaz:

apparently, u are upset undecided I guess op should ask of your own instead
Re: Confused! Advice Needed by vicstar(m): 2:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
op! Uhm asking for girls number on 1st meet, is considered cliche or outdated. Girl they are tired of some old boring "approaching" patterns, lipsrsealed we guys need to step up our game

(1) (Reply)

Big Girl Caught After Hiding Stolen Dollars In Her V*rgina (see Photos) / Photo: Gay Wedding Disrupted In Abuja / In This Society, You Can't Do Anything Without Money (wife, Girlfriend, How To)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.