Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,683 members, 7,955,534 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:32 AM

Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos (18841 Views)

Adams Oshiomhole And Wife, Iara Donate Items To Edo IDP Camp (Pics) / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / IDP Workers Make Soup With Weeding Grass For Refugees. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos by dainformant(m): 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
Hon. Omosede G. Igbinedion of the Esama of Benin Household, and the House of Representatives speaker, Rt Hon. Yakubu Dogara worshiped at a Church in an Internally Displaced Persons camp in Uhuoga, Edo state today. The House of Reps speaker ended the visit with the donation of relief materials.

http://www.nationalhelm.com/2016/02/yakubu-dogara-igbinedion-worship-at.html

1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos by dainformant(m): 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
more

Re: Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
Good.
God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos by CastedDude: 12:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
dem try wella
Re: Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos by Xposer: 12:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
nice move from them...no be to chop alone

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos by CastedDude: 12:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
Seun, Lalasticlala, Mynd44 come and see
Re: Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos by INTROVERT(f): 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
That's good.
Re: Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos by Upaka(f): 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lovely
Re: Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos by emmaliveth10(m): 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
Still waiting for Oga lie to hold a press briefing at Sambisa!

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos by okonja(m): 1:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
BUA....No more Dangote!!! grin grin
Re: Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos by litetias(m): 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
Anything Igbinedion na wash

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos by clarity4clear(f): 1:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
You try madam
Re: Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos by harmless011: 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
Never knew we have idp camp in edo state, it seems the media is covering up so many things.

6 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos by KAYNINI(m): 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
show me where to clap and i will clap so hard

*well they came with camera and paid press men so my clap won't be necessary

APC and MY PDP GOONS will come after each other next

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos by gokay11(m): 1:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
This is commendable
Re: Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos by henrydadon(m): 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
Igbinedion has a private university in Nigeria. .but his own blood biological daughter doesn't attend there..rather she school abroad....so all this one way him dey do na wash

5 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos by dOnLarich: 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
We are all hustlers . trying to survive tha life race . cool
Re: Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos by AmaechiLinus(m): 1:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
IT IS MORE BLESSED TO GIVE THAN TO RECEIVE.
GIVERS TOO NEVER LACK.

...EVEN GOD LOVES A CHEERFUL GIVER.
MAY THEY BELESS
Re: Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos by Nobody: 1:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
Commendable gesture but, IDP in Edo state too? Seems apolitical to me. I thought that was only found in war torn areas and disaster stricken areas? I'm not really big on recent happenings in Nigeria, did Edo witness any internal crisis of late.
Re: Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos by Nobody: 1:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Happy Sunday Nairalanders
Re: Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos by bladeAnders(m): 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
harmless011:
Never knew we have idp camp in edo state, it seems the media is covering up so many things.
are u new in this country?
Re: Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos by looseweight: 1:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
Good for them

The best give you can give then is to help restore peace in the north east so that they can go back to their normal lives
Re: Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos by Talk2MegaBoss(m): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
All this is actually wash. After giving them this donation they will never see, its still some other people forming the organizers that will collect these items.

The kids in this camp, are they given opportunities for education?

What problem has donating bags of rice and other items solved?
Re: Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos by pretydiva(f): 1:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
She's indeed representing her constituency
Re: Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos by gilly007: 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
Good
Re: Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos by samchem(m): 1:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
IDP camp in Edo?Wat for?
Re: Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
There are 2 things I didn't know until I came across this thread.

1.Dogara is a xtain and
2.There is I.d.p camp in Edo state
Re: Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos by TBD(m): 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
henrydadon:
Igbinedion has a private university in Nigeria. .but his own blood biological daughter doesn't attend there..rather she school abroad....so all this one way him dey do na wash
can you imagine that?
Re: Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos by XaintJoel20: 1:27pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lucid1:
Commendable gesture but, IDP in Edo state too? Seems apolitical to me. I thought that was only found in war torn areas and disaster stricken areas? I'm not really big on recent happenings in Nigeria, did Edo witness any internal crisis of late.
These are Nigerians that are fleeing the crisis in the North-East...
Re: Yakubu Dogara,Igbinedion Worship At Edo IDP Camp,Donate Items To Refugees.Photos by Hygist: 1:28pm On Feb 07, 2016

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Regret Voting Ortom As Governor: Benue Residents / PINE Fraud: Why I Will Not Appear Before The Senate - SGF / Nnamdi Kanu: Tune In To Channels TV NOW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.