Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,672 members, 7,955,464 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:41 AM

How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! (28025 Views)

Father Mbaka Heals A Blind Man At Adoration Crusade - TrezzyHelm (Photos) / See How Dangote Was Blessed After He Left His Plane Seat In The 19's / T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by eduxerxes: 10:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
DICKtator:
I don't understand

Your blessing turned the blind boy to a seeing girl who ran to you to thank you?

How "refiner" ,I mean refining is your story!!!

grin grin grin grin
little wonder, your monicker quantifies your level of thought! Smh
Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by XaintJoel20: 11:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
greatness22:
Similar to what happened to me 2day... Wanted to climb a motorcycle when a young lady rushed towards me and ask me for money to eat, i have to give her my N500 offering and then trekked to church, on my way back, someone was shouting my name "Great, Great" i turned back to look who was calling, behold the person was a friend of mine who just returned from south africa, she appologise for not sending a birthday msg to me last month, to my suprise, she deep her hand inside her bag and brought out N3,000 and gave to me.
Make I wish you happy birthday in arrears weda you go find me small thing from the 3k...
Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by greatness22(m): 11:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
XaintJoel20:

Make I wish you happy birthday in arrears weda you go find me small thing from the 3k...
but u nor follow me trek nah.... Anyway, if the girl call my name again, i fit burst you N250, make i flex dis one with my sweet friends Omotayor123, Rukkydelta and Ebayray.

1 Like

Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by Malakh: 4:27am On Feb 08, 2016
Those that visited Rahab were not Angels, all I'm trying to say is Yah's does not have anything to do with Christianity, Christian churches are called Whorehouses in the Scriptures and Catholic Church their Mother....Mystery Babylon Mother of ALL Harlots(xtian demoniations)
DICKtator:

I don't understand this post of yours.

In fact, this thread is filled with confusionist starting with the op refiner

How do you mean no angel of God is coming to someone because he went to a whorehouse?

Have you forgotten Samson?

Or the scouts that lodged with Rahab the prostitute in Jericho?

Or perhaps it is just me and I am turning senile

grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by davidif: 5:49am On Feb 08, 2016
refiner:

my dear it looks strange,after giving d money to d boy,as I reached my house and was abt opening d gate,a little I girl I don't knw or met before ran to me and pulled on my dress....muttering God bless you to me.....is dat nt strange to u

They say God works in mysterious ways my friend. That kid might have been an angel.
Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by davidif: 5:53am On Feb 08, 2016
sarzy:

Simply; the little girl was watching you from a distance, and was motivated by your kind gesture, hence she deemed it fit to thank you on behalf of the boy. How does that relate with how you were blessed by a beggar?

The appreciation was the blessing. Blessing doesn't always have to be material you know?
Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by refiner(f): 5:55am On Feb 08, 2016
davidif:

They say God works in mysterious ways my friend. That kid might have been an angel.

I thought as much dear!

1 Like

Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by davidif: 6:07am On Feb 08, 2016
Honestly1:
Your story get as e be abeg... . Because a young girl of about 6years ran to u and say sister god bless you, you come believe that one pass... And u said ure coming from church. So i didn't believe that God has blessed u already in church abi or i don't even understand u story sef... U gave a begger ur offering and ure even bold to say it... Who is bigger? ... The begger or God?

And if someone says God bless you it's not really a big deal okay... Mtchew. You cooked up this story abeg.

Wow! You truly must be a cynic with a heart of stone. That little girl who hugged her might have been an angel. Have you even considered it?

The appreciation is the blessing bro.
Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by davidif: 6:19am On Feb 08, 2016
refiner:

I thought as much dear!

My sister, you might have had a divine encounter right there. Don't forget that Jesus said that as long as you do it to the least of this, you do it unto me. My dear sister, what that means is that the creator of the universe was in need and you blessed him back with your substance. There might be a memorial somewhere in heaven because of your good works.
Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by Nobody: 6:37am On Feb 08, 2016
greatness22:
but u nor follow me trek nah.... Anyway, if the girl call my name again, i fit burst you N250, make i flex dis one with my sweet friends Omotayor123, Rukkydelta and Ebayray.

Lol, hwfa smiley
Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by chinuz(m): 7:08am On Feb 08, 2016
Well happened to me, gave to a charity foundation #50 from the chnge left from my mirinda and gala while waiting for the bus to load at peace park at nsukka...On getting to Fireservice bustop from abakpa those staying at Enugu can testify how passengers are struggled like the last piece of meat at .I had my money in hand and even bfre I had finshd openin d door a conductor had alrdy grabbed my bag and draggin me to their bus when another cnductor came with an offer that their bus is almst filled up and they are about to move while the other's bus was still halfway..buh the. Frst cnductor argued my legs can't fit at the back and in all d excitement and questionin look from both the driver of the last bus nd my other passngers over who this "Fresh dude" was going to pick..(Time or Comfort)...I finally chose comfort and bfre I cud say "your money" the ex-driver had sped off..so the #50 cme back to me just lyk dh
Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by Eberex(m): 7:52am On Feb 08, 2016
God loves a cheerful giver, give him all you can
He loves to hear you laughing when you're in a awkward spot
When the odds add up against you
Its time to stop and sing praise God
To praise Him is a joyous thing.
Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by greatness22(m): 8:03am On Feb 08, 2016
Ebayray:

Lol, hwfa smiley
Am blessed my lady.
Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by Larwin(m): 9:05am On Feb 08, 2016
Same thing happened to me yesterday...i was in lfc lagere ile-ife and received an impromtu call to travel to lagos after the 1st service.

The money on me can't be enough so i was contemplating on not paying the offering i had earlier set apart on saturday.

One spirit told me to put God 1st. Immediately i dropped the money, my account was credited in 100-fold.

This is nothing else but God's blessing!!!
Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by femi4: 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
refiner:
just this morning,I dressed up for church,made sure my offering money is safely in my bible...I took it upon myself to always give a begger that always sit by the side of the road,a young blind boy of about 10 years.he has a tin,that he always beat with a lovely song....

so this morning,as I stepped out from my house,walked along the road,I saw the boy and as usual dipped my hands in my bible and brought out a little money,dipped it in a nylon bag sitting next to him!....

I don't even know what came over me during the service,I had a strong conviction to give just ones in the offering today,because we normally give offering three times in the church.....so while returning from church,I saw the boy again,singing with his melodious voice and beating the tin...I decided then to drop the remaining money from my Bible.....

immediately I opened the gate of my house to get in,a little girl of about 6 years ran up to me and tapped me on my dress,when I looked back at her,she just muttered "Sister God bless u"smiled and ran off!.....I was astonished!....
friends....its good to help those in need,as u do may God bless u!

Your story lack common sense!
Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by onatisi(m): 2:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
I have noticed that cheerful givers always remain relevant throughout their life. Eg mko. And when you are a cheerful you will never lack and ppl can't pull you down ,an example of such is tb Joshua ,the more he gives the more he gets. Politically ppl like adedibu and Saraki were generous givers during their life time
Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by Chicjennie(f): 4:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
It really works... I gave out N500 to a beggar and received N10,000 same day. smiley
Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
greatness22:
Am blessed my lady.

How are you.?
Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
greatness22:
Am blessed my lady.

How are you.?
Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by greatness22(m): 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ebayray:

How are you.?
Am okay, and you?
Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
greatness22:
Am okay, and you?
Am jes dere ooo. Preparing for a test tomorrow sha
Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by greatness22(m): 8:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ebayray:

Am jes dere ooo. Preparing for a test tomorrow sha
Outstanding success is yours ma...
Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by Caseless: 12:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
DICKtator:
I don't understand

Your blessing turned the blind boy to a seeing girl who ran to you to thank you?

grin grin grin grin
me sef confuse. Come and complete this story.
Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by MrCork: 7:08pm On Feb 10, 2016
refiner:
just this morning,I dressed up for church,made sure my offering money is safely in my bible...I took it upon myself to always give a begger that always sit by the side of the road,a young blind boy of about 10 years.he has a tin,that he always beat with a lovely song....

so this morning,as I stepped out from my house,walked along the road,I saw the boy and as usual dipped my hands in my bible and brought out a little money,dipped it in a nylon bag sitting next to him!....

I don't even know what came over me during the service,I had a strong conviction to give just ones in the offering today,because we normally give offering three times in the church.....so while returning from church,I saw the boy again,singing with his melodious voice and beating the tin...I decided then to drop the remaining money from my Bible.....

immediately I opened the gate of my house to get in,a little girl of about 6 years ran up to me and tapped me on my dress,when I looked back at her,she just muttered "Sister God bless u"smiled and ran off!.....I was astonished!....

....dyamm... how can you have sexxxxx with blind begggger...are you ok? undecided
Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by refiner(f): 8:06pm On Feb 10, 2016
MrCork:

....dyamm... how can you have sexxxxx with blind begggger...are you ok? undecided

u need Jesus!
Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by MrCork: 8:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
refiner:

u need Jesus!

...you based serrries help serrrrriously...so insted of sexxxxxing me..a whole fine boy Londoner...wit all your shakaraa..you setle for better..abi?.. I hope you now see the reason why we settlefor white women & refuse to come home & marry? .. shame! undecided
Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by refiner(f): 9:00pm On Feb 10, 2016
MrCork:

...you based serrries help serrrrriously...so insted of sexxxxxing me..a whole fine boy Londoner...wit all your shakaraa..you setle for better..abi?.. I hope you now see the reason why we settlefor white women & refuse to come home & marry? .. shame! undecided

gerout joor!....ur brain needs to be charged!
Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by MrCork: 10:26pm On Feb 10, 2016
refiner:

wotever...jussss make sure you come to my hotel dressin nice when I arrive in nigeria!! angry
Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by MrCork: 11:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
refiner:

...anyways since I ask ..did I mention I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot! wink
Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by refiner(f): 5:53am On Feb 11, 2016
MrCork:

...anyways since I ask ..did I mention I drive £28000 (cash) range rover spot! wink

gringrin....bleep off joor make I see road!
Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by Martinez19(m): 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2017
DICKtator:
I don't understand

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin you no well.
Re: How I Was Blessed Because Of A Blind Begger! by DrDunamis(m): 10:57am On Dec 05, 2017
refiner:

It's good to give alms but if that was your offering you have as alms then it's not right.
There's a difference between alms and offering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Okogie's Open Letter To Buhari / Pastor Nike Adeyemi Dancing Zanku And Leg Work / The Rapture Of The Church - Ron Graham

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.