Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) (26072 Views)

TB Joshua Heals Man Who Has Persistent Erection After Sleeping With Prostitute / T.B Joshua Heals Man With Anal Cancer (Graphic Photos) / TB Joshua Heals German Resident Who Has Deformed Spine(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by stephenduru: 6:43pm On Apr 10, 2017
A blind man, who had been booked for eye surgery, arrived at The SCOAN and was placed on the Prayer Line during the Monday Healing Service. After Prophet T.B. Joshua prayed for him, he began shouting "I can see! I can see!" He then started walking around and shaking hands with people nearby, identifying the colours of their shirts. He also identified the man of God, to the glory of God.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/tb-joshua-heals-blind-manphotos.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by pacifique(m): 6:44pm On Apr 10, 2017
Amen!

2 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by emeijeh(m): 6:54pm On Apr 10, 2017
Na TBJ dey heal people?

Acknowledge the power of God please

20 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by hungryboy(m): 6:55pm On Apr 10, 2017
Lie to me Pastor T. B Joshua
I can't live without your lies

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by mike85060: 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2017
sometime ago i watched similar scenenario on television. The man said i was born blind but as the man of God was praying i started seeing and now i can see clearly, glory b to God. The usher in other to proof the miracle brough difference colours of handkerchief for him to differentiate. when he brought one out, he wil ask him which colour is this? the man wil answer, black. which colour is this? the man wil say purple. Abeg, how wil a person who was born blind? who never see colour before in his lifetime, able to know and differentiate the colours? i belief in natural healing that gradually respond to medication and not what this scammers are displaying to decieve the gulibles. that man may probably be paid. most of these paid miracle actors and actresses on television and crusade ground, u can never know where they live. they are always people u can never trace, especially the blind and cripples of many years or from birth. if u doubt me take a cripple or a blindman whom u know very wel to this scammers and see if they wil heal them, they wil tel u their faith is not strong enough.

153 Likes 19 Shares

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by Debaddest(m): 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
Nonsense, Wetin Im suppose shout

5 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2017

6 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by BigBrother9ja: 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2017
Interesting.. .

Pastors and fake dramas are like bread and butter grin

Could make the blind see wink

Could heal hiv patient wink

Could make someone with broken spinal cord walk wink

Could make a barren woman pregnant...

YET, ORDINARY SOMBIRI THAT IS AN AMPUTEE OR SOMEONE WITH 9 1/2 FINGERS CAN NOT BE HELPED TO RE-GROW THEIR LIMB BACK grin

Wonderful grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by Flexherbal(m): 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
Good for him!
Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by popsyleo1: 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
Amen
Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by Motolank: 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
Alleluyah. GOD is still as before.
If you do not have an ailment you can't relate
Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by DONSMITH123(m): 8:07pm On Apr 10, 2017
hungryboy:
Lie to me Pastor T. B Joshua

I can't live without your lies

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by ishef19: 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
Well done Sirgrin grin grin
Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by damilolammm(m): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
cool
Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by izzou(m): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
grin

So na TB Joshua dey heal now? It's no longer God baa?

4 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by cr7rooney10(m): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2017
I smell lies
Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by Pharaoh9(m): 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
TB JOSHUA IS A BASTARD!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by Nicholas190(m): 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
Oya Oga seun my fellow atheist come and tell them that it is not real.
I Dey for my shop come slap me
Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by Nobody: 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
I am a believer, I believe.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by realestniggah: 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2017
many of these phony miracles with which religions fool the credulous into staying faithful. Many of them are so implausible and so obviously fakes that it's a miracle that anyone actually believes them. It is noticeable how the incidence of miracles has tended to diminish as science has progressed and education has improved and how they tend to occur now only in the under-educated and scientifically backward parts of the world - some of which are in first world economies.

how many of you still remember the story of this boy that was born with a quran

where is that baby today..i expect him to already be performing miracles

8 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by Lincoln275(m): 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
I can see u ooo
Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by goingape1: 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
like that!
Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by Elnino4ladies: 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2017
Scam

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:11pm On Apr 10, 2017
Nonsense fraudster in robe.....

8 Likes

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by ajalawole(m): 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2017
mike85060:
sometime ago i watched similar scenenario on television. The man said i was born blind but as the man of God was praying i started seeing and now i can see clearly, glory b to God. The usher in other to proof the miracle brough difference colours of handkerchief for him to differentiate. when he brought one out, he wil ask him which colour is this? the man wil answer, black. which colour is this? the man wil say purple. Abeg, how wil a person who was born blind? who never see colour before in his lifetime, able to know and differentiate the colours? i belief in natural healing that gradually respond to medication and not what this scammers are displaying to decieve the gulibles. that man may probably be paid. most of these paid miracle actors and actresses on television and crusade ground, u can never know where they live. they are always people u can never trace, especially the blind and cripples of many years or from birth. if u doubt me take a cripple or a blindman whom u know very wel to this scammers and see if they wil heal them, they wil tel u their faith is not strong enough.
fear God na cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by Maximus85(m): 8:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
stephenduru:
A blind man, who had been booked for eye surgery, arrived at The SCOAN and was placed on the Prayer Line during the Monday Healing Service. After Prophet T.B. Joshua prayed for him, he began shouting "I can see! I can see!" He then started walking around and shaking hands with people nearby, identifying the colours of their shirts. He also identified the man of God, to the glory of God.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/tb-joshua-heals-blind-manphotos.html

We should mark the man's face and find him out.

1 Like

Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:14pm On Apr 10, 2017
Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by Ihateafonja: 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2017
grin grin
Re: T.B Joshua 'Heals' A Blind Man As He Shouts "I Can See!I Can See"(photos) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2017
Jazz man!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

No Prophet Married Only One Wife In The Bible - Olatosho Oshoffa / 3 False Idols And Teachings Of Modern Christianity / Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.