Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,108 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Dangerous Vows Of Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dangerous Vows Of Love (590 Views)

Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend / This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide / Single Lady Vows To Sit On Railway Until She Sees A Husband (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangerous Vows Of Love by Orikinla(m): 2:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
There are safe vows of love and there are dangerous vows of love such as a premarital vow of love by a boyfriend and girlfriend, oath of blood by two lovers and extra marital vows by lovers who are cheating on their spouses. Several of such vows have harmed the lovers and even led to the untimely death of some lovers. They are dangerous, because these vows have ensnared many lovers who are trapped in relationships with lovers they no longer love and will not wish to marry again.

Unbroken vows of love make lovers soul mates for life and breaking these sacred vows can have dangerous consequences.

The only vows lovers should make are matrimonial vows of marriage. All premarital and extra marital vows are dangerous. A girl fell out of love with her boyfriend she vowed to marry, but the guy has refused to end the vow which can be done by both of them to set each other free from the bond. A married man vowed to be father of the children of his mistress, but when she got pregnant he wanted her to abort it. She refused and he beat her to death.

Sometimes, these vows are made out of desperation not to lose a lover or for financial security, but the tides of life can change the minds of the lovers. A pathetic case was that of a beautiful and brilliant girl and her boyfriend who later lost focus in life and became miserable and poor, whilst she went on to become a successful manager in a big firm. She tried her best to help him succeed in life, but he was no longer interested in the dreams they once shared. She met another man who could make her happy, but the miserable man used their vow to hold her to ransom.

Another girl made a vow with a boyfriend who later joined a cult and wanted to use their vow to force her to join the cult. But she refused and that was how he became her nightmare. She had to flee to another country.

Therefore, avoid premarital and extra marital vows of love. And if you are already trapped in any dangerous vow of love, ask your lover that you want both of you to be freed from the bond. If he or she refused, you can break it not by cheating or fighting, but by going for deliverance in a true Christian Church or on your own by repentance and surrender your life to Almighty God JEHOVAH by a simple confession that your life belongs to only the author and creator of life and to no one else. And that God will not share His glory with anybody in your life. Then hand over your destiny and fate to God. And you shall be set free henceforth. True love will not hold you in bondage. True love sets you free from bondage.
Re: Dangerous Vows Of Love by Nobody: 2:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
I know all these na
Re: Dangerous Vows Of Love by pamellla(f): 2:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
so ppl still do that shit nowadays...dats odd!
I can never go into such with any man....No one knows 2mao....MAN propose God dispox
change is the only constant thing on planet earth.
Re: Dangerous Vows Of Love by Cutehector(m): 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
That moment when you are in a covenant and you dnt even knw. Girls will b like

Baby, promise me u won't ever leave me

I promise baby...

Inserts prick into her thing.

9months later she gets pregnant. He denies d pregnancy.

After, u see a new mad man on d street. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dangerous Vows Of Love by Orikinla(m): 5:04pm On Feb 07, 2016
Cutehector:
That moment when you are in a covenant and you dnt even knw. Girls will b like

Baby, promise me u won't ever leave me

I promise baby...

Inserts prick into her thing.

9months later she gets pregnant. He denies d pregnancy.

After, u see a new mad man on d street. cheesy
Many mean guys have the prettiest babes.

(1) (Reply)

Advise From Janet... / Lady Gets Down On One Knee And Propose To Her Girlfriend In Public / Why Sex Smells

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.