Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Do Atheists Really Exist? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Atheists Really Exist? (1669 Views)

So What Do These Silly Atheists Really Want? / Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? / Why Do Atheists Attack Mostly Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Atheists Really Exist? by marcopollo(m): 2:45pm On Feb 07, 2016
Q: How could anyone look at all of
God's beautiful and majestic
creation and still believe that there is no God?
A: *They can't*. Now I know that
some readers may being thinking,
"What about atheists? Atheists do
not believe in God." But actually,
that is backwards. The truth is,
*" God does not believe in atheists."*
He basically says so in Romans
1:19-20:
"... that which may be
known of God is manifest in them;
*for God hath shewed it unto them.*
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his
eternal power and Godhead; *so
that they are without excuse ...."*
So we all know that the eternally
powerful God exists, simply by
seeing all of the things that He has
created. This passage continues in
Romans 1:21-22:
"Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were they thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools ...."
Later in this same passage, verse 32 says that *they rebel even though they are "knowing the judgment of God".*
There are many people who refuse to honor the One they know to be God as God. But there really is no such thing as an atheist. There are only people who claim to be.
Psalms 19:1-4, "The heavens
declare the glory of God; and the
firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. ...."
Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by onetrack(m): 2:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
I assure you that I exist, even though you can only see my writing on this site.

Quoting the Bible does absolutely nothing for me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by analice107: 2:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
onetrack:
I assure you that I exist, even though you can only see my writing on this site.

No you don't. You are a foolish Satanist who has sold his soul to Satan, you are here forming you don't believe in God's existence. Do you not know that atheism is Satan's religion? Satan worships himself, what do you do? Worship yourself. It won't be long, you will wish you listened.

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by marcopollo(m): 3:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
Onetrack, Why should you be concerned if someone is talking about God when you claim He doesn't exist? I know there's a divine string or two pulling somewhere but I know you won't admit it.
Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by onetrack(m): 3:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
analice107:

No you don't. You are a foolish Satanist who has sold his soul to Satan, you are here forming you don't believe in God's existence. Do you not know that atheism is Satan's religion? Satan worships himself, what do you do? Worship yourself. It won't be long, you will wish you listened.

4 Likes

Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by ifenes(m): 3:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
marcopollo:
"... that which may be
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his
"Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were they thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened. Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools ...."
Later in this same passage, verse 32 says that *they rebel even though they are "knowing the judgment of God".*
There are many people who refuse to honor the One they know to be God as God. But there really is no such thing as an atheist. There are only people who claim to be.
firmament sheweth his handywork. Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge. There is no speech nor language, where their voice is not heard. Their line is gone out through all the earth, and their words to the end of the world. ...."

Cry me a river.

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by CoolUsername: 3:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
onetrack:

You can't prove that we don't exist! /s

If most atheists were once believers, then why do we still have believers? /s

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by biafranbaby(m): 3:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
All atheists worship Satan.

doG is losing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by CoolUsername: 3:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
marcopollo:
"... that which may be

Those passages you quoted are talking about misotheists, not atheists.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by marcopollo(m): 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
CoolUsername:

Those passages you quoted are talking about misotheists, not atheists.
Both. Do you also claim to be an atheist?
Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by marcopollo(m): 3:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
CoolUsername:

For commenting on threads that talk about God alone proves atheists don't exist and you guys that claim to be atheist are confirming it. Thank you.
Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
marcopollo:

For commenting on threads that talk about God alone proves atheists don't exist and you guys that claim to be atheist are confirming it. Thank you.
Ahhhhh...... You are a poor poor sad soul.
Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by marcopollo(m): 5:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
SirWere:
Ahhhhh...... You are a poor poor sad soul.
.....and you?
Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by Niflheim(m): 5:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
All Satanists are actually christians, for it takes a christian to believe in a biblical Satan!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by marcopollo(m): 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
Niflheim:
All Satanists are actually christians, for it takes a christian to believe in a biblical Satan!!!
Swat! Where's my bat?! Here's another rat claiming to be an atheist! Phew!..they are so many female rats breeding everyday..
Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by Jeromejnr(m): 5:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
Oh! The tangible love of God.

“Even Kings and emperors with heaps of wealth and vast dominion cannot compare with an ant filled with the love of God.”
― Guru Nanak, Sri Guru Granth Sahib
Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by reallest(f): 5:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
analice107:

Must u abuse people to drive home ur point?dis is what religion do to human brain

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by frank317: 5:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
People doubt the existence of your so called almighty God. If like call them atheists, if you like cal them Christians... That one na your business

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by onetrack(m): 7:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
CoolUsername:

A talking snake told me that atheists exist, including myself, and I certainly cannot doubt a talking snake! grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by onetrack(m): 7:42pm On Feb 07, 2016
marcopollo:
Onetrack, Why should you be concerned if someone is talking about God when you claim He doesn't exist? I know there's a divine string or two pulling somewhere but I know you won't admit it.

You make a post about atheists and you don't expect us to respond?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by ichommy(m): 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
ATTA! Bo! grin grin Am just speechless.
Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by ichommy(m): 10:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
onetrack:

You make a post about atheists and you don't expect us to respond?
grin grin
Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by marcopollo(m): 10:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
Y'all so called atheists gat no excuse.
Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by cloudgoddess(f): 1:55am On Feb 08, 2016
Lol. That's all I can say to this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by frank317: 6:37am On Feb 08, 2016
marcopollo:
Y'all so called atheists gat no excuse.

Now you sound like you have finally seen how foolish your thread is

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by AgentOfAllah: 7:07am On Feb 08, 2016
Statement 1: Atheists do not exist.
Statement 2: God does not believe in the existence of a more powerful god, ergo, god is an atheist.

Concluding statement: Therefore, god does not exist. (Quod Erat Demonstrandum)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by AgentOfAllah: 8:08am On Feb 08, 2016
CoolUsername:

Also, if all atheists were believers, there has to be intermediate beliefs like half-atheist, half-believer. So OP should show evidence of intermediate beliefs. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by analice107: 1:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
reallest:

Must u abuse people to drive home ur point?dis is what religion do to human brain
Hello sweetie, I didn't abuse him. A fool says in his heart there's no God (so says the Bible). He is an atheist, and he has said there's no God. What does that make him? A Fool. And atheists worship themselves, just like Satan. So, he is a folish Satanist. Including you.
Any ways, whatever you think of me, doesn't pinch a hair on ma head.
Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by onetrack(m): 1:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
analice107:

A fool says in his heart there's no God (so says the Bible).

Man created gods and then wrote books saying that gods created man.

2 Likes

Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by reallest(f): 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
analice107:

Hello sweetie, I didn't abuse him. A fool says in his heart there's no God (so says the Bible). He is an atheist, and he has said there's no God. What does that make him? A Fool. And atheists worship themselves, just like Satan. So, he is a folish Satanist. Including you.

Quoting from dat trash again,I don't have any problem with ur remark since it came from a book which say dat earth is flat,earth got pillar n donkey speak like u,d dat contradict itself
Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2016
They dont, in actual fact.
Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by frank317: 12:26pm On Feb 09, 2016
analice107:

look at how a common book has made you dumb

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dunamis International Gospel Centre / "Whatsoever He Saith To You, Do It"! - Mary, Mother Of Jesus. / Popular Witch Doctor Mentions 4 Nigerian Pastors He Is Afraid Of

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.