Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Do Atheists Really Exist? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do Atheists Really Exist? (1666 Views)

So What Do These Silly Atheists Really Want? / Why Do Atheists Shift The Burden Of Proof? / Why Do Atheists Attack Mostly Christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
WE DONT EXIST tongue

1 Like

Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by marcopollo(m): 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2016
No, saying that there's no God rather makes you dumb except you want to tell me that you created yourself.
Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by marcopollo(m): 12:56pm On Feb 09, 2016
Pyrrho:
WE DONT EXIST tongue
Of course, it's just a delusion.
Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2016
marcopollo:

Of course, it's just a delusion.
Yea, you are delusional.
Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by Oluwaseytiano(m): 3:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
analice107:

Hello sweetie, I didn't abuse him. A fool says in his heart there's no God (so says the Bible). He is an atheist, and he has said there's no God. What does that make him? A Fool. And atheists worship themselves, just like Satan. So, he is a folish Satanist. Including you.
Any ways, whatever you think of me, doesn't pinch a hair on ma head.
sometimes I wonder if you have a brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
Of course they don't.
Re: Do Atheists Really Exist? by Niflheim(m): 4:44pm On Feb 12, 2016
Definition of a Fantastic Fool:
1.I have never seen my father
2.I have never spoken to my father
3.I do not know his date of birth
4.I do not know his place of birth
5.I do not know where he leaves
6.I do not know his E-Mail address
7.I do not have his phone number
8.He created the Zika Virus
9.He lives in me, but the only evidence I have for anything living in me is "tapeworm".
10.He has a City with many mansions and streets paved with gold, and although I am jobless, he has not given me any gold that I can sell.

This is a summary of the confused christian brain!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

From Christ Hating Atheist/writer For Atheist Website To Christ Follower / Do You Think Muslims Will Go To Heaven? / To My Fellow Atheist - Could We Be Created By Aliens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.