Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai (27046 Views)

We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce / Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai / FG Now Funds IDP Camps In Borno, Says Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by Joenyam(m): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
The war against insurgents has been tactically won- President Buhari undecided

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by onatisi(m): 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
yanabasee:

You wouldn't say anything.... You've lose all your sense of reasoning.... You should move from political discourse to romance discourse as that will better your inconsistency as a SUPPOSED political personnel..

You've now took side with the zombies... You're so confused... I pity people who 'sometimes' believe you have anything to offer on this forum.

Now that Buhari and Buratai's lies have been discarded... You're speechless... You've swallowed your chants for corrupt practices you feel you voted for... Very soon... You'll swerve back to PDP and wail... Thanks to drr anomini and apccrimes and the rest of us that will never be confuse like you!

Something is fishy here and confusing but it is all ok .
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by onatisi(m): 8:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
Joenyam:
The war against insurgents has been tactically won- President Buhari undecided
now it is tactically no longer technically

Very soon it will be manually won grin

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by abduljabbar4(m): 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
dragonking2:

Where is abduljabbar4 that said bokoharam doesn't have any stronghold again? Your senator has called you a liar. The senator also explains that bokoharam controls half of borno state....Oya come and explain with more lies.

Is everyone in APC not a liar? Why are you believing him then? Why are you guys so confused?

Oh God, May You confuse my enemies like the way You have confused the wailers
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
yanabasee:

[s]You wouldn't say anything.... You've lose all your sense of reasoning.... You should move from political discourse to romance discourse as that will better your inconsistency as a SUPPOSED political personnel..

You've now took side with the zombies... You're so confused... I pity people who 'sometimes' believe you have anything to offer on this forum.

Now that Buhari and Buratai's lies have been discarded... You're speechless... You've swallowed your chants for corrupt practices you feel you voted for... Very soon... You'll swerve back to PDP and wail... Thanks to drr anomini and apccrimes and the rest of us that will never be confuse like you![/s]
Go to court if you are unhappy!
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by Archiq: 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
You see their lies. APC, change. They are saying change is not immediate. Haba! APC, stop deceiving us. Boko Haram has been technically defeated yet they control 3 Local Govt 100% and share 21other Local Govt with d military. Lie Mohammed, you dey hear from Senator Garbai representing Borno central. Stop deceiving us and act fast.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by LadyExcellency: 8:22pm On Feb 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

It's not like that darling. I thought you guys wanted the status quo to remain. Anyway, we need to strategise

We must provide credible alternative or build new one assuming it's the last option.

I have undergone series of studies on human management and psychology which I intend to use to win the hearts and minds of Nigerians as to support any alternative and to jettison APC which had (still has) no plans for Nigerians than to grab power which is now corrupting them absolutely.

You can decide to stand on the side of the people (the common/everyday Nigerians on the streets) than being neutral.

It is time to expose the lies and hypocrisy of APC government and at the same time commend and applaud its anti-corruption campaign.

We are not criminals but few may be.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by cizy: 8:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
yanabasee:

You wouldn't say anything.... You've lose all your sense of reasoning.... You should move from political discourse to romance discourse as that will better your inconsistency as a SUPPOSED political personnel..

Now that Buhari and Buratai's lies have been discarded... You're speechless... You've swallowed your chants for corrupt practices you feel you voted for... Very soon... You'll swerve back to PDP and wail... Thanks to drr anomini and apccrimes and the rest of us that will never be confuse like you!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

A man who stands for nothing, surely must fall for anything, including a plate of jolof rice and a bottle of Malta Guinness or for "protection insurance"..

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by HeavenShield: 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Some people cannot technically spell lying..

The senator is entitled to his opinion. The military with its intelligence apparatus are in a better position to tell Nigerians the truth about matters on the ground. From all indication bh cannot hold territory they are simply doing hit and run attacks. NA keeps inflicting one deadly body count after another BH. That's remains a truth the wailing zombies seek to distort.

The military with all Its intelligence have never told us one truth in this country.
SHAME!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by yanabasee(m): 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
onatisi:

Something is fishy here and confusing but it is all ok .

My point is... To be a man... We must man up to affirm our stance and decisions....

Sometimes I debate and get confuse...I google out infos and build up my points..... I refuse to get confuse..
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by CyberWolf: 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mr3loader:
lol guy u dey fear to call dat name Biafra? Am also a proud Bia, lol
na banning things oo grin
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by dragonking2: 8:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Is everyone in APC not a liar? Why are you believing him then? Why are you guys so confused?

Oh God, May You confuse my enemies like the way You have confused the wailers
Sharrap there!!! Innocent people are dying over there and you will be using lies to cover the truth...No wonder buhari tagged you all as an embarrassment to his government.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by yanabasee(m): 8:29pm On Feb 07, 2016
cizy:

A man who stands for nothing, surely must fall for anything, including a plate of jolof rice and a bottle of Malta Guinness or for "protection insurance"..

Lol....

Dude's been leaning on Aisha's rice.... Hoping for more media gathering...

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by Mr3loader: 8:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
CyberWolf:
. Nna nawa ooo. K nah make i follow u dey call am in Abreviation joor! Tribalistic bigots everywhere in form of N,L
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by yanabasee(m): 8:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Go to court if you are unhappy!
Oga..... Go to Romance section and make yourself relevant....!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by UrbanMystique: 8:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lmao .. If lai same something less ridiculous like this, wailer would say its a propaganda but they think this crap is the real deal..

It sucks to be a wailer. grin
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by UrbanMystique: 8:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
ajepako:
Gradually lies of apc are being exposed by apc senator from borno

Technical defeat ko, technical delete ni

Their lies dey wear agbada and cap

Awon oniro oshi
its a lie if it favors APC but not a lie if its against APC.

Clap for your self.
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by onatisi(m): 8:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
yanabasee:

My point is... To be a man... We must man up to affirm our stance and decisions....

Sometimes I debate and get confuse...I google out infos and build up my points..... I refuse to get confuse..
yes I understand but it seems you didn't get my question but it is ok
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by Mr3loader: 8:46pm On Feb 07, 2016
CyberWolf:
hmmm
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
This garbai and ndume wanted to divert the attention of the FG and EFCC to stop probing them about 600 Billion Naira scandal
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by abduljabbar4(m): 8:47pm On Feb 07, 2016
dragonking2:
Sharrap there!!! Innocent people are dying over there and you will be using lies to cover the truth...No wonder buhari tagged you all as an embarrassment to his government.

Eyya see "painment"
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by UrbanMystique: 8:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
Analysiscorner:

That's the constituency of the senator. I believe that he knows what he is saying, and not just expressing opinion.
Can't you see the names of the towns he mentioned? Is that expression of opinion only?
would you also believe it and not wail the usual cry of propaganda when another APC from that constituency say different thing tommorow?

Hypocrisy is why people don't take wailers seriously.

Book haram controls half of borno yet we hardly hear of their attacks .. When they control few local governments self the country almost burn now we are talking half about Borneo that is almost twice the size of south east put together yet they are finding it difficult yo carry out any attack ... Clap for yourself.
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by dragonking2: 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
abduljabbar4:

Eyya see "painment"
Painment ke? You are the soft target not me. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by nwakibie3(m): 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

The senator is entitled to his opinion. The military with its intelligence apparatus are in a better position to tell Nigerians the truth about matters on the ground. From all indication bh cannot hold territory they are simply doing hit and run attacks. NA keeps inflicting one deadly body count after another BH. That's remains a truth the wailing zombies seek to distort.

U think Introvert don't knw the difference between lyin and laing mhmd? Also plz tell me; who controls the NA?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by ayemerbarth: 8:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
Jasontampa:

Oga what are you saying? Have u been there? I was in bornu from tuesday to friday last week and I can boldly tell you that the government is hiding the truth from Nigerians

Please don't say what you don't know because you are supporting the govt. BH is in control of a better part of the state.

BTW I be confirm lagos boy, na work carry me go that side. So don't take me for a wailer
if you read very well, those who are abreast with the happenings of this country knows what am talking about. I was only making a mockery of my technical Govt in power.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by Harvigh(m): 8:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Just look at the APC zombies....this party has made you people loose your sense of human reasoning. The truth you are talking about is the lies and propaganda you LAING Mohammed and this sham of a govt keeps feeding you with...smh for u!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by free13: 8:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
#chanji
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
LadyExcellency:

We must provide credible alternative or build new one assuming it's the last option.

I have undergone series of studies on human management and psychology which I intend to use to win the hearts and minds of Nigerians as to support any alternative and to jettison APC which had (still has) no plans for Nigerians than to grab power which is now corrupting them absolutely.

You can decide to stand on the side of the people (the common/everyday Nigerians on the streets) than being neutral.

It is time to expose the lies and hypocrisy of APC government and at the same time commend and applaud its anti-corruption campaign.

We are not criminals but few may be.
Very funny! In the other thread you made baseless allegation against me simply because of my position on anti-corruption. I can say(without contradiction) that PDP footsoldiers are causing more harm than good to the party. The non-strategic opposition approach has caused so much dent on the party's already battered image. Is it not surprising that it is yet to get direction/vision and more people/chieftains are exiting? In fact, from my own investigation, more people are tilting to the fencist than PDP when they are dissatisfied with the ruling party. If you doubt me, take a NL poll!

What does the party stand for? Is it willing to change and make itself attractive like a responsible opposition or it want to follow this path that has no appeal for any sane man? If the party is willing to rebrand(for real), some of us will see to that coming to being. But if it insist on sinking, I'm afraid.....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by nigerianvenom(m): 9:03pm On Feb 07, 2016
Garbai, who was in Dalori with financial and material assistance to the people of the village, said: “I feel highly demoralized, devastated in the sense that this is the village we came during the election and they were going about their normal business. The activities that were ongoing was like confidence building

Case close.
U all will regret voting out GEJ just because he was from a minority.
Time shall tell cos d truth is popping out slowly even though Nigeria's evils media is trying to conceal it

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by jaybee(f): 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
GreyLaw:
If only our leaders can care enough to be truthful. You don't have to tell us you're winning the war, just do your best and let Nigerians gain confidence from that, not media half-truths and quarter lies.
So it's the senator Garbai that is truthful here? how do government and Boko haram share control of local Governments? does a terrorist attack implies territorial control? there has been bomb attacks in Abuja can we now say Boko haram is in control, or sharing control of Abuja?

Let the senator name his source of information.
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by nwakibie3(m): 9:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
It's like the senator wants to join us the wailers but form don finish na grin grin the chairman of wailers association of the zoo (WAZ) abeg we need to photocopy that remaining one form ooo for the upcoming induction ceremony of our new members cos I can see many ppl including senators are willing to join the association. And pls to our members, remember to come along with ur 2016 dues to the induction ceremony. The induction ceremony will also serve as our general meeting which we normally hold at the end of every month. Try to be punctual as absence from the meeting will attract severe punishment.

Time: 12pm

Venue: international conference center abuja.

Agenda: whether to admit new members or not.

The date will be communicated to u soon.

Signed
Nwakibie3
Secretary wailers association of the Zoo
(WAZ)
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Osinbajo Lost Polling Unit / Simon Achuba To Sue Yahaya Bello Over N819m Unpaid Salary, Allowances / Owerri Prison Break: Police Ignored DSS Intelligence Report Of Planned Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.