Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,792 members, 7,810,061 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai (27032 Views)

We Must Stop Producing More Babies And Create More Jobs says Senator Ben Bruce / Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai / FG Now Funds IDP Camps In Borno, Says Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by help3852: 8:39am On Feb 08, 2016
babaijesha1:
[b]"They actually got the signal a few days before the attack that the insurgents were likely to attack them,they reported to the constituted authorities but nothing was done.[b]

This is very shameful, heads must roll for this.
it is the same thing that Was happening under Gej's tenure.

Even before chibok girls kidnap, the community wrote to the state government, it was ignored, they copied military, no. response, even during the 3hours kidnapping operations, there was military a few kilometers from the scene, they didn't show up, till after 3hours.

If you want to know the truth about boko haram make a military man your friend.

It is a well planned operation, it didn't happen overnight. These people have been operating since 2002 and sponsored by northerners

Go and read the report US army wrote before they left.

1. That the arms used by boko haram are from Nigerian armoury, how is that possible without insiders with strong connections, my friend told me when They are at a road block, they could receive a command from control room asking them not to check a truck coming in 30mins, and they will describe the truck, or they will be asked to more away from the road and go to another, as soon as they move, they will find out that heavy duty trucks just passed the route.

2. US army reported that Nigerian Army was not cooperating, why was that??

3. US flew drones over sambisa for 2weeks and reported that chibok girls are not in sambia.

They only used sambisa to distract us.
Just before the 2015 elections, sambisa forest was combed and nothing was found.

Recently obj said that anyone thinking of the return of chibok girls should forget it.

lets stop following people blindly and think for ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by help3852: 8:55am On Feb 08, 2016
MizMyColi:

My Sister.
I was going to create a similar thread.
My conversation with a Nairalander yesterday forced me to reach out to my person in Maidugri and get a detailed account of the gudumbali 130, not 105. Gosh....such horror. I finally confirmed that the picture I posted last year of those soldiers whose bodies looked charred were part of them too. They had never been to Maidugri and didn't understand the tactics of BH. When they saw that Buffalo vehicle and Toyota Hilux Van, they thought it was fellow soldiers. God, what those men did. *sighs*

But it is good that someone of higher rank is letting us in on the truth.

The last time the Borno state governor alerted President Buhari that the NA were only in full control of two LGAs, Buratai our COAS slapped him. Yes, the COAS slapped an executive governor.

As for me, no more back and forths. Enough of the complaints, I've seen that we can't afford the luxury anymore. We're at that stage where every well meaning person must put hands on deck to claim back Nigeria.

If you support or oppose the government of the day, what is your motive? Is it selfish or selfless...
Only you are in the best position to answer.

I'm taking this rare opportunity to express renewed hope in the people of this nation, that no matter how hopeless situations may seem; in a not too distant future, we will see changes, and those changes will begin with us.

If any Soldier is reading this, please know that you have my best wishes. I learnt that your fallen colleagues are now buried on the spot without their families being notified.

I also learnt that your salaries don't come as they used to, and you are being owed RCM allowances (some up to four months)... *sighs*
Gosh, I shake my head.

My brother, keep faith. Stay strong. Be careful, be vigilant. Maintain positive thoughts. For your sake, I believe and I hope that things will get better. Please keep on. I honour you and I honour the memories of your slain colleagues.
It is well.
if you don't oppose because you don't want to be seen as opposing government or you have friends in government or you are benefiting directly or indirectly, when Nigeria collapses, i will see where you will run to.

Hope will not change deliberate human acts because they gain from it.

In USA and Europe, the people are the major opposition not even political parties.

In Nigeria we see it as a party thing.

Hope will not change anything in Nigeria, people have to rise up and speak.

I know you are popular here, check out the greatest popular people in the world, they are people who rise up and speak and fight for others.

late Dora Destroyed igbo businesses not minding if they were his brothers.

what people will remember you for matters …

when naira reduces to nothing, you will find out that your millions in account is worthless, mizmycoli, you won't even be able to buy anything from Ghana will 1million naira

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:27am On Feb 08, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Distrungled Nigerians are the ones complaining not PDP foot soldiers.

The more the number, the possibility of weighing the two devils becomes imperative. A society will produce leaders of her kind not angels from jupiter.

What is important to common Nigerians on the street is capital flow. How much money is in their pocket and their ability to meet their needs.

Chop I chop (PDP style) is better than Embezzlement by few (APC style) without recourse to the plight of the masses.

At least, PDP has a template and vision for Nigeria whereas APC has none. The spell cast on Nigerians will soon fall off.

Remember, in Nigeria, it's not really about the party but individuals standing for the political platform. What PDP needs is just reforming the process it selects party flagbearers by allowing grassroot participation.
Under PDP who and who were chopping? Did you benefit in the Chop I Chop package? This mentality is one of the reasons why PDP was kicked out of Aso rock, and why the party has lost so much goodwill! The cash that flowed under PDP was among the corrupt elite and their paid agents. PDP must drop such archaic mentality otherwise....
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by MonPro: 9:35am On Feb 08, 2016
LadyExcellency:
Moment of truth by Senator Garbai (APC) Jonathan handed
Buhari a liberated Northeast and Buhari's complacency and strategy empowered and brought back Bokoharam

Cc: Passingshot
Dropshot / Omenka
Ngeneukwenu / cleverly
Modath
Tonyebarcanista
eGift
Rose2014
Mizmycoli
Arresa
Gbawe
Israeliairforce

These are Boko haram guys peacefully celebrating salah with women and children, something that wasn't possible during GEJ and Ihejirika's time.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by MizMyColi(f): 10:01am On Feb 08, 2016
help3852:
if you don't oppose because you don't want to be seen as opposing government or you have friends in government or you are benefiting directly or indirectly, when if Nigeria collapses, i will see where you will run to.

Opposing the government, to what end? What is the motive for doing so?
That I don't speak on Nairaland anymore does not mean I do not speak out in places that matter.
I am more interested in making a real difference than engaging in endless squabbles and superiority competitions.

Perchance you expect me to speak out by sounding very angry and negative in speech.
What I have just done on this thread is what I call speaking out.

I will no longer engage in discussions that lead to fights, I will no longer promote bile and bitterness when I speak about this government or any thing else for that matter.
Acting in such manner drains me, it depletes my energy.

I will no longer put the interest of an individual before that of the Nigerian people.
My interest is not in PDP or Buhari, even though I cannot deny that I am more pro PDP/Jonathan/Democratic - I have decided to put the citizens first, I have decided to know where to draw a line.

Every action I take henceforth should be founded in Love.
I am meant to be a minister of reconciliation, not division. This is my life's soul purpose.

There are people whose soul purpose it is, to speak radically and oppose/support vehemently, that is not me.

I am learning how to speak assertively without romancing negativity of any kind.

If you observe carefully, you will see that I played the role of an opposition in the post you quoted. I have called out the inadequacies of this government without pointing fingers or blaming anyone. Any sane person who reads what I wrote above would feel some emotions being evoked in them, any feeling human who reads that and is in a position to help these soldiers in any way would do something. It will no longer be about PDP or APC but doing what they can to help their fellow countrymen. The people who will eventually pioneer change in this country will do so by first uniting us under a common voice. Divisions will not cut it.
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by MizMyColi(f): 10:11am On Feb 08, 2016
help3852: Hope will not change deliberate human acts because they gain from it.

In USA and Europe, the people are the major opposition not even political parties.

Let everyone play their part and play it well. Whatever you are, be good at it.
Exactly at the instant when hope ceases to be reasonable it begins to be useful. - G.K chesterton

Hope -- Hope in the face of difficulty. Hope in the face of uncertainty. The audacity of hope! In the end, that is God’s greatest gift to us, the bedrock of this nation. A belief in things not seen. A belief that there are better days ahead. - Barack Obama

We all hope. It's what keeps us alive. - David Mamet

Hope is the companion of power, and mother of success; for who so hopes strongly has within him the gift of miracles. - Samuel Smiles
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by MizMyColi(f): 10:14am On Feb 08, 2016
help3852:
In Nigeria we see it as a party thing.

Hope will not change anything in Nigeria, people have to rise up and speak.

It goes beyond rising up and speaking. What use is rising up and speaking if we do not assemble a united front?

What part are you playing in ensuring a better Nigeria? It goes beyond speaking -- what tangible role have you taken up in securing our future?

This is what I'm doing...."I am reconciling people who have broken off from each other along party, religious and ethnic lines. We have become our own enemies because we want to defend a government/group of people who do not care about us. They divide us, and they rule us. The divide us along supporters/opposition clubs and we would kill for them.

I used to so brazenly attack APC, what changed? Nothing!
Instead, more division and hatred sprang up.
Nowadays, folks whom I discuss politics with offline do not see me as an enemy. Why? I have come to make them understand that my interest lies in the future of this country, what is the way forward? That way, we are able to speak in one voice against or for any policy the government proffers.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by MizMyColi(f): 10:16am On Feb 08, 2016
helpe3852: I know you are popular here, check out the greatest popular people in the world, they are people who rise up and speak and fight for others.

late Dora Destroyed igbo businesses not minding if they were his brothers.

Akunyili acted.
She did not waste time on social media cursing people and engaging in needless e-wars to soothe her ego.
Even when she spoke using the media, she ensured it was about bringing positive change.
Nigerians are good people; we are a great Nation - Dora Akunyili. As at when she made this statement, did it ring true? Not really. But today, that campaign has seeped into our subconscious and we are professing it.
She recognized a problem and used her talents to solve it.

My talent is to comfort people and help them through difficult times using my words.
My talent is to use my words and actions to build people up and not tear them down.
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by CHEEEWOk: 10:17am On Feb 08, 2016
That was why Fayose advised Lai Mohammed to relocate to Sambisa Forest to address his press conference but Lai Mohammed refused to relocate. He also challenged the Military to convey journalists on a tour if really Boko Haram have been technically defeated the military equally snubbed the advice. The Senator said he was in Dalori during the elections that means he's from there not Lai Mohammed who is addressing a press conference in Lagos.
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by MizMyColi(f): 10:20am On Feb 08, 2016
help3852: what people will remember you for matters …

What I'll be remembered for is what I'm living now.

when if naira reduces to nothing, you will find out that your millions in account is worthless, mizmycoli, you won't even be able to buy anything from Ghana will 1million naira

In life, there is a time for everything.
A time to act radically, a time to be quiet, a time to be gentle and a time to hope.
There is also wisdom in learning to make peace with the things you can't change.

My brother.
You are using "when", why?

What will it cost you to hope that things can be better?
What will it cost us to hope and start living like better people?
What will it cost us to hope that even if Buhari's administration is clueless on what to do about our economy, that better people who are selfless will come in and help.
What will it cost us to hope that No matter how Nigeria has been mangled over the years - we can still make it.

I refuse to join the plethora of those who believe Nigeria is doomed.
My hope is not based on Buhari or APC.
It is neither based on PDP or 1 billion Jonathans.

Rather, it is based on my belief in my self first.
and then on my belief in the divine essence in every human - that one day, we will awaken, and take our rightful place in this conglomeration called earth, especially Nigeria.
We will know better someday.
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by prettyboi1(m): 10:27am On Feb 08, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
He is a Senator from those constituencies and he is better placed than Lie Mohammed to give report about there
Yeah,...according to your warped mind abi? Didn't your warped mind also tell you that the governor of Borno state 'is better placed than this Senator to giver reports about there'?
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by KnowAll(m): 10:29am On Feb 08, 2016
It is high time to replace all these generals with colonels and its eqivalence in d other services. All d Generals from d ex ones to Buratai are all compromised.

Is it really true he slapped d Governor of Borno state?
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by Teddeebear: 10:36am On Feb 08, 2016
MizMyColi:

Opposing the government, to what end? What is the motive for doing so?
That I don't speak on Nairaland anymore does not mean I do not speak out in places that matter.
I am more interested in making a real difference than engaging in endless squabbles and superiority competitions.

Perchance you expect me to speak out by sounding very angry and negative in speech.
What I have just done on this thread is what I call speaking out.

I will no longer engage in discussions that lead to fights, I will no longer promote bile and bitterness when I speak about this government or any thing else for that matter.
Acting in such manner drains me, it depletes my energy.

I will no longer put the interest of an individual before that of the Nigerian people.
My interest is not in PDP or Buhari, even though I cannot deny that I am more pro PDP/Jonathan/Democratic - I have decided to put the citizens first, I have decided to know where to draw a line.

Every action I take henceforth should be founded in Love.
I am meant to be a minister of reconciliation, not division. This is my life's soul purpose.

There are people whose soul purpose it is, to speak radically and oppose/support vehemently, that is not me.

I am learning how to speak assertively without romancing negativity of any kind.

If you observe carefully, you will see that I played the role of an opposition in the post you quoted. I have called out the inadequacies of this government without pointing fingers or blaming anyone. Any sane person who reads what I wrote above would feel some emotions being evoked in them, any feeling human who reads that and is in a position to help these soldiers in any way would do something. It will no longer be about PDP or APC but doing what they can to help their fellow countrymen. The people who will eventually pioneer change in this country will do so by first uniting us under a common voice. Divisions will not cut it.
too much grammar, you are just conservative with the truth, if something goes wrong, someone is responsible, in developed nations those people resign. Most of them willingly.

Those emotional statement will not change anything. It has never, that is why some soldiers deserted.

Until the masses raised their voice, Buhari would never have known that there were errors in the budget.

we are watching
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by Teddeebear: 10:45am On Feb 08, 2016
prettyboi1:

Yeah,...according to your warped mind abi? Didn't your warped mind also tell you that the governor of Borno state 'is better placed than this Senator to giver reports about there'?
choi, i pity you,

hahaha a senator Is closer to the people than the governor if you don't know,

The senator visited the said place, and has direct contact with the communities young man, Bornu state governor lives in Abuja and only visits a few times a month.

The governor is doing cover up, if you want to know the truth visit those places and stop listening to liars trying to score political points, even your president said boko haram wants to embarrass him, why did he say that.

stop allowing partisanship to cloud your reasoning
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by prettyboi1(m): 10:53am On Feb 08, 2016
Teddeebear:
choi, i pity you,

hahaha a senator Is closer to the people than the governor if you don't know,

The senator visited the said place, and has direct contact with the communities young man, Bornu state governor lives in Abuja and only visits a few times a month.

The governor is doing cover up, if you want to know the truth visit those places and stop listening to liars trying to score political points, even your president said boko haram wants to embarrass him, why did he say that.

stop allowing partisanship to cloud your reasoning
The problem with us, Nigerians is that we like forming we know too much. How on earth can you say the senator would know more than the governor? Is it not the governor that bears the brunt of whatever security issues that face the state?
Also, have you gone to Abuja to hang out with the Borno state governor? ...or did you just feel like saying that?
Lastly, according to you, " if you want to know the truth visit those places and stop listening to liars trying to score political points".
Take your own advice,bruh.
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by orisa37: 10:56am On Feb 08, 2016
This means that half of the Governor and one and a half of the Sqenators of Borno state are bokoharam? Suggest what the FG should do.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by Teddeebear: 10:57am On Feb 08, 2016
prettyboi1:

The problem with us, Nigerians is that we like forming we know too much. How on earth can you say the senator would know more than the governor? Is it not the governor that bears the brunt of whatever security issues that face the state?
Also, have you gone to Abuja to hang out with the Borno state governor? ...or did you just feel like saying that?
Lastly, according to you, " if you want to know the truth visit those places and stop listening to liars trying to score political points".
Take your own advice,bruh.
poo, complete poo, you think everyone lives on nairaland like you. hahaha i don't depend on Nigeria journalism young boy, most of them write to please their bosses who own the publishing house.
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by prettyboi1(m): 11:03am On Feb 08, 2016
Teddeebear:
poo, complete poo, you think everyone lives on nairaland like you. hahaha i don't depend on Nigeria journalism young boy, most of them write to please their bosses who own the publishing house.

Well,suit yourself,great grandpa but remember, also take your last advice for yourself.
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by LadyExcellency: 11:17am On Feb 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

Under PDP who and who were chopping? Did you benefit in the Chop I Chop package? This mentality is one of the reasons why PDP was kicked out of Aso rock, and why the party has lost so much goodwill! The cash that flowed under PDP was among the corrupt elite and their paid agents. PDP must drop such archaic mentality otherwise....

Maybe, this aspect of economics is not your forte.

Even Olisa Metu invested his share of the said "contract whatever" immediately into the economy. It provided the needed cash flow, employment and boosted the market.

Spending boosts any economy on the verge of recession which is why Central Banks reduce exchange rates.

Remember, I said PDP style is better than APC style of looting the national purse. Come to Portharcourt or Eket and see what Aisha Buhari's people are doing in oil and gas. Things are getting worst (corruption in up/mid/downstream oil sectors) because of these new entrants.
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:52pm On Feb 08, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Maybe, this aspect of economics is not your forte.

Even Olisa Metu invested his share of the said "contract whatever" immediately into the economy. It provided the needed cash flow, employment and boosted the market.

Spending boosts any economy on the verge of recession which is why Central Banks reduce exchange rates.

Remember, I said PDP style is better than APC style of looting the national purse. Come to Portharcourt or Eket and see what Aisha Buhari's people are doing in oil and gas. Things are getting worst (corruption in up/mid/downstream oil sectors) because of these new entrants.
No society has ever thrived on acute corruption that you are promoting. This mentality is unfortunate.

FTR: There was no cash flow nor improved employment opportunities due to Metuh theft because the money wasn't legitimate and everything was done in secrecy. How does that help an economyav
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by LadyExcellency: 1:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:

No society has ever thrived on acute corruption that you are promoting. This mentality is unfortunate.

FTR: There was no cash flow nor improved employment opportunities due to Metuh theft because the money wasn't legitimate and everything was done in secrecy. How does that help an economy

Olisa Metu has not been convicted of any crime by any competent court hence your statement is biased.

As I said earlier, you've no slightest knowledge of how the economy works with/on cash flows. The economy didn't collapse during the period of distribution of bribery cash in ghana-must-go bags by OBJ regime - Why?

The corruption going on in various agencies, department and ministries at the moment is astronomical but the said loots are being stored in saves instead of being reinvested the PDP Stewart's style. What explanation is hard for you to understand.

Where did I justify such actions among the devils than my usual comparative analysis?

The problem of Nigeria is the foundation and wasn't in the change of Government especially to the inexperience and vision-less APC power grabbers.
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by TonyeBarcanista(m): 1:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
LadyExcellency:

Olisa Metu has not been convicted of any crime by any competent court hence your statement is biased.

As I said earlier, you've no slightest knowledge of how the economy works with/on cash flows. The economy didn't collapse during the period of distribution of bribery cash in ghana-must-go bags by OBJ regime - Why?

The corruption going on in various agencies, department and ministries at the moment is astronomical but the said loots are being stored in saves instead of being reinvested the PDP Stewart's style. What explanation is hard for you to understand.

Where did I justify such actions among the devils than my usual comparative analysis?

The problem of Nigeria is the foundation and wasn't in the change of Government especially to the inexperience and vision-less APC power grabbers.
When you say corruption is ongoing astronomically at present, I try to understand what you base your position on. I'm not holding brief but I will love to know the agencies/ministries involved and a hint of what is going on. Otherwise, I'll take it as mere assumption using the usual PDP measurement of "loot at all levels".

I don't know why you will justify looting by Metuh and co when such act is debasing and disgraceful by any sane mind. Monies meant for the real sector was diverted at the detriment of the masses and development. This denied the real sector the needed funds and added to the misery of our problems. So whether PDP loot and share with their footsoldiers or not is irrelevant. What is relevant is that thievery is a vice that must be stamped out!

As for Metuh, he is not innocent going by his own testimoney and facts on ground. Though I await the judge's final verdict
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by GreyLaw(m): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
jaybee:

you have not addressed my questions. attempt to answer my posers and you the limitations of your line of thought.

and you should be worried with yourself if you think you could just wave government information aside and embrace the speculation of a desperate relevance seeking individual.

I think we aren't on the same page. I don't discountenance government information in its entirety; I only mentioned that governments are usually economical with the truth, which you may agree is true. As for the senator in question, it's obvious you dismissed his opinion beforehand evidenced by the way you decided that he is a "relevance-seeking" individual. It then seems to me that you're following the government blindly. Good luck to you with that.
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by Jesusloveyou: 3:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
Analysiscorner:

You are calling people satanist, while your name is jesuslovesyou?
anybody that wish dis country evil is a saTANist and enemy of nigeria, anyone that support and encourage corruption like ipob and pdp are saTANist, and anyone that praise or encourage boko haram are saTANist

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by qtx(m): 4:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
I know in war, propaganda is part of strategy to win war, but not that level of falsehood.
Its really painful. How can a government stands for change do this? Change is synonymous with Truth. But here we are telling each other lies. I think Government must have a rethink. .
PMB must sack his information minister and get someone that knows how to balance communication and stop misleading Nigerians.
[url]robminds.com[/url]
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by BushidoBlue(m): 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
anybody that wish dis country evil is a saTANist and enemy of nigeria, anyone that support and encourage corruption like ipob and pdp are saTANist, and anyone that praise or encourage boko haram are saTANist

Yet the nation we all love is being covered with lies to spite the previous administration and you are here being hypocritical about it.
Re: Boko Haram Controls Half Of Borno, Says Senator Garbai by Jesusloveyou: 11:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
BushidoBlue:

Yet the nation we all love is being covered with lies to spite the previous administration and you are here being hypocritical about it.
have u heard of gov shettima view about d lie of that useless senator kaka? Just praise God for d bursted lies by u saTANist wailers

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Is Alive And Nigerians Are Angry – Dele Momodu / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Drama At National Assembly Today / Owerri Prison Break: Police Ignored DSS Intelligence Report Of Planned Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.