Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,236 members, 7,811,654 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:44 PM

I Went To A Doctor For Check Up, He Started Squeezing My Bre*st - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Went To A Doctor For Check Up, He Started Squeezing My Bre*st (3250 Views)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart / "I've Got The Most Pointed Bre@st Anyone Could Ever Imagine" (photos) / Let's Give Men Bre@st To Suck, God Gave Us Free Of Charge-lady Go Nude Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Went To A Doctor For Check Up, He Started Squeezing My Bre*st by bclemsnews(m): 7:24pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ladies, if you go to hospital to check your private organs, try ask for a female doctor to avoid this...
I dont know if I should tell my husband about this or just swallow it to avoid problems. I went to a hospital close at Alausa to check for chest lumps. A very young doctor came strolling in to the office. He looked so young...but I decided to keep cool as he was wearing white and was actually assigned to me by the admin at the general waiting area.
The hospital was actually recommended by my sister in-law who had her mammogram there. It was my first time and I was very uncomfortable when he asked me to remove my top and bra and http://www.bclems.com/2016/02/lady-cries-out-i-went-to-doctor-for.html

Re: I Went To A Doctor For Check Up, He Started Squeezing My Bre*st by sporttales: 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
That is true... I really learnt something today.. I think we all need to read the rest of the story
Re: I Went To A Doctor For Check Up, He Started Squeezing My Bre*st by sporttales: 8:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
See Gbese
Re: I Went To A Doctor For Check Up, He Started Squeezing My Bre*st by firstking01(m): 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
Never gonna click on tha link embarassed
Re: I Went To A Doctor For Check Up, He Started Squeezing My Bre*st by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
Can someone help us open the link
Re: I Went To A Doctor For Check Up, He Started Squeezing My Bre*st by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
dont waste your time.d op and the first poster atre dsame.dont click d link.to read lies
Re: I Went To A Doctor For Check Up, He Started Squeezing My Bre*st by sporttales: 8:18am On Feb 11, 2016
Squeeze his own na
Re: I Went To A Doctor For Check Up, He Started Squeezing My Bre*st by bclemsnews(m): 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2016
Lol
Re: I Went To A Doctor For Check Up, He Started Squeezing My Bre*st by Smellymouth: 6:01pm On Feb 14, 2016
Squeeze his own too na
Re: I Went To A Doctor For Check Up, He Started Squeezing My Bre*st by sporttales: 8:09am On Feb 17, 2016
Funny
Re: I Went To A Doctor For Check Up, He Started Squeezing My Bre*st by sporttales: 10:04pm On Feb 24, 2016
Ah
Re: I Went To A Doctor For Check Up, He Started Squeezing My Bre*st by sporttales: 11:52am On Feb 27, 2016
Normal
Re: I Went To A Doctor For Check Up, He Started Squeezing My Bre*st by sporttales: 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2016
Flexing
Re: I Went To A Doctor For Check Up, He Started Squeezing My Bre*st by DrAdonis: 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2016
bclemsnews:
Ladies, if you go to hospital to check your private organs, try ask for a female doctor to avoid this...
I dont know if I should tell my husband about this or just swallow it to avoid problems. I went to a hospital close at Alausa to check for chest lumps. A very young doctor came strolling in to the office. He looked so young...but I decided to keep cool as he was wearing white and was actually assigned to me by the admin at the general waiting area.
The hospital was actually recommended by my sister in-law who had her mammogram there. It was my first time and I was very uncomfortable when he asked me to remove my top and bra and http://www.bclems.com/2016/02/lady-cries-out-i-went-to-doctor-for.html

Mtsheww. ..fake story. And even in a real life situation, how will a doc examine a breast for lumps without touching it? Compose better fiction for your blog joh, we are not cretins.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Have You Ever Been Caught While Using ??? / Sad Photos: Gf Glued To Her Dead Bf’s Body For Morethan 3hours After Lightening / What Factor Plays The Major Role In Getting A Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.