Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (80425 Views)

This White Guy Called Me Sweetheart / Why She Is Naked, He Made It Known / Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Whogoblog: 12:36pm On Apr 07, 2018
@APROKOGIRL

NOW What will I Do ?

READ MORE SIMILAR STORIES FROM APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/916/my-fiances-cousin-saw-me-naked-he-started-calling-me-sweet-heart-18-only-read/

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by MissRaine69(f): 12:41pm On Apr 07, 2018
And what’s stopping you from adressing the matter directly with both men?
If boundaries are broken they need to be reinforced

642 Likes 34 Shares

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 07, 2018
Story for the gods.

91 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Nobody: 1:23pm On Apr 07, 2018
grin
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Timagex(m): 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
Is it bitter heart u now want? angry cool

136 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 07, 2018
you neva jam. You should thank your stars he did not rape you

20 Likes

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 07, 2018
You must be well endowed.

If you weren't, he'd never call you those pet names.

As for what you should do, wait, I'm coming let me consult the oracle.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by fr3do(m): 1:53pm On Apr 07, 2018
MissRaine69:
And what’s stopping you from adressing the matter directly with both men?
If boundaries are broken they need to be reinforced

Bad advice! No need for confrontation, let it run its course, he will relax

91 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by MissRaine69(f): 1:59pm On Apr 07, 2018
fr3do:

Bad advice! No need for confrontation, let it run its course, he will relax
Humans function well with rules and regulations
Social boundaries are no exception
He needs to know his place end off

222 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2018

You Caused It For Yourself... Why Did You go To A Native Doctor? The Native Doctor Said That you Should Enter The Bathroom Nake.d when On Your Period, he Told you to Pretend You Locked The Door and That The First Person To See You nake.d Will Never Look At Another Woman Till He Dies, you Agreed Thinking Your Boyfriend Would Fall For It. Unfortunately It Was His Cousin... Bear The Consequences Of Your Sins...

The Sweetheart And Darling he Calls You Are Signs That, "Juju Love Never Dies"

327 Likes 18 Shares

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by KendrickAyomide: 3:05pm On Apr 07, 2018
DeadRat:

You Caused It For Yourself... Why Did You go To A Native Doctor? The Native Doctor Said That you Should Enter The Bathroom Nake.d when On Your Period, he Told you to Pretend You Locked The Door and That The First Person To See You nake.d Will Never Look At Another Woman Till He Dies, you Agreed Thinking Your Boyfriend Would Fall For It. Unfortunately It Was His Cousin... Bear The Consequences Of Your Sins...

The Sweetheart And Darling he Calls You Are Signs That, "Juju Love Never Dies"
you are really a DeadRat

332 Likes 24 Shares

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Demmtek(m): 3:43pm On Apr 07, 2018
Because someone starts calling you pet name, you feel he got a thing for undecided hell no! You created that pun in your head/ mind just feel free and neva mind what he see that how u people destroy a good home. Rubbish thinkin

38 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by fuckpro: 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
...the name calling thing was to put you at ease so both of you don't feel socially awkward together
...so stop getting wrong ideas, if he start caressing or going verbally intimate with you then sound the alarm else treat him like your relative

144 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by uwa1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 07, 2018
Don't think there is any cause for alarm... He is just trying to make tins better....

27 Likes

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by capableTy(m): 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2018
What are you waiting for? Call your fiance to attention To resolve the whole thing

6 Likes

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by habsydiamond(m): 9:06pm On Apr 07, 2018
U must be a cast from an Indian movie....so na nairalanders go help u solve Ur relationship wey won crash like MMM...no go use Ur hand do ursef...na mouth must of them dey get but to take action na something else

7 Likes

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by MENZPRIDE(m): 10:11pm On Apr 07, 2018
I think a picture of what he saw would have been better in helping us understand his sudden fondness for "romantic" names !!!

197 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by CriticMaestro: 10:52pm On Apr 07, 2018
As in u wan mek we carry u go school
U don't know how to use the word "stop" abi?
Oya tell him to stop calling such names *bad.schild*

2 Likes

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by emmyw(m): 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
So I Should Fry Watermelon Abi?

9 Likes

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
The word sweetheart is just an “Oxymoron”. grin grin grin
Anyway lets hear from our elders!

16 Likes

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by SamuelTurner(m): 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
Na ur toto dey sweet his heart

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Crystalline(f): 10:54pm On Apr 07, 2018
Timagex:
Is it bitter heart u now want? angry cool

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by eddyslim(m): 10:55pm On Apr 07, 2018
Man City 2:3 Man United

14 Likes

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
What he saw, sweetened his heart.

I will address that sweetening if I were you.
But I am not... so, byebye.

4 Likes

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by congorasta: 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
stay away
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by TheUpsetGirl(m): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
so what? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by TheUpsetGirl(m): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
AntiBrutus:
What he saw, sweetened his heart.

what is it that he saw?
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by naijjaman(m): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
Put him in his place and rebuke him strongly.
Doing that will sens a strong signal to him and his 'abunna' cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by MhizzAJ(f): 10:56pm On Apr 07, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart by enonche85(m): 10:57pm On Apr 07, 2018
MENZPRIDE:
I think a picture of what he saw would have been better in helping us understand his sudden fondness for "romantic" names !!!

Spoilt shild! grin

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady 'Destroys' Man's Manhood As They Dance In Weird Manner (Video) / Man Blasted For Sharing After-Sex Photos With His Girlfriend On Facebook / ~Mr Nairaland - Grand FINALE~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.