Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,240 members, 7,829,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Ladies, Which Of These Men Would You Date? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Which Of These Men Would You Date? (878 Views)

Ladies!!! Which One Of These Men Would You Choose (photos) / Ladies, Which One Of These Men Is Your Type? ( Photos ) / Ladies Which Size Are You? And Guys Which Size Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Which Of These Men Would You Date? by Mykel4God(m): 7:25pm On Feb 07, 2016

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Would You Date? by Mykel4God(m): 7:28pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ladies of nowadays will prefer Micah

They are just too materialistic angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Would You Date? by myfantasies(f): 7:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mykel4God:
Ladies of nowadays will prefer Micah

They are just too materialistic angry angry angry angry angry angry
Na u post thread and na u still be first to comment

Greedy OP
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Would You Date? by Mykel4God(m): 7:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
[center]
myfantasies:
Na u post thread and na u still be first to comment

Greedy OP
[/center]

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Would You Date? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
Micah wink

Being loved by my family and friends is very important for me.

He may not help in the house, no problem. We are just dating after all.

Physical relationship with other women. It depends on what the "physical" here means. If you mean sexual, well, honestly i can curtail or even try to stop that if we are headed somewhere.
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Would You Date? by IamLEGEND1: 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
None
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Would You Date? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
Micah. I'll make him act right. wink
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Would You Date? by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
*sipping vodka*
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Would You Date? by Nobody: 8:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
For me None
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Would You Date? by LaurelP(m): 8:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
Speechless3:
Micah wink

Being loved by my family and friends is very important for me.

He may not help in the house, no problem. We are just dating after all.

Physical relationship with other women. It depends on what the "physical" here means. If you mean sexual, well, honestly i can curtail or even try to stop that if we are headed somewhere.

Why do ladies always believe they can change a man? Pls just cut it out completely, you cant.
Whatever you condone, get ready to live with.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Would You Date? by LaurelP(m): 8:12pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
Micah. I'll make him act right. wink

How
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Would You Date? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
LaurelP:

How
If he don't behave I'll have em jalied.Breakin' my heart❤ is a crime punishable by law, my law. An he shall see imprisonment. grin
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Would You Date? by LaurelP(m): 8:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
QueenValerie:
If he don't behave I'll have em jalied.Breakin' my heart❤ is a crime punishable by law, my law. An he shall see imprisonment. grin

Easier said than done. Not when he has all that money, buys u dat Bmw, rapports well with ur family and is excellent under the sheets. Lolz
Re: Ladies, Which Of These Men Would You Date? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 07, 2016
LaurelP:

Easier said than done. Not when he has all that money, buys u dat Bmw, rapports well with ur family and is excellent under the sheets. Lolz

I'm Queen.It will happen as I say! grin
An I won't lock him up forever just tell he behaves himself.

(1) (Reply)

Ok, Ladies Be Sincere About This... / So Cryptic. Literal Meaning Needed. (photo) / If U Wud Choose Between Marriage And Education, Which One Wud U Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.