Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,834 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:56 PM

Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) (50465 Views)

PHOTOS: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Ekiti / Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office / Nigerian Refugees Wedding Ceremony At Yola IDPs Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by globalworld(m): 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
Man of the people
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by flokii: 8:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
You are so wrong my dear. Fayose has commissioned projects like;

• kpomo joint
• Cutting of fish high institution
• One cyber cafe
• Stomach infrastructure
• Buying corn from a street seller
• And finally, commissioning the ekiti international airport that is located in the middle of nowhere

grin

he has projects in Dubai o... even Ghana

d asipa of our wailing wailers grin

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Oletubo(m): 9:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
...and this is governance?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Jolumania432(m): 9:01pm On Feb 07, 2016
cheesy Fayose 7point agenda...(1) Drink palmwine wit Ekiti people (2) Insult Buhari's Government (3) separate thugs fighting in street (4) Sell Tomatoes and pepper wit market women (5) Eat in small Canteen (6) Attend mo gbo mo ya Naming Ceremonies (7) Buy Boli and Epa for street

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by flokii: 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
ProfessorPeter:
Ayo Fayose, you are the common man governor. The only man from southwest who give Ayatollah Okechwuku Babalola Buhari sleepless nights.

grin

why okechukwu.... chukwuemeka would be nice na..

or don't you think so grin
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by flokii: 9:07pm On Feb 07, 2016
Jolumania432:
cheesy Fayose 7point agenda...(1) Drink palmwine wit Ekiti people (2) Insult Buhari's Government (3) separate thugs fighting in street (4) Sell Tomatoes and pepper wit market women (5) Eat in small Canteen (6) Attend mo gbo mo ya Naming Ceremonies (7) Buy Boli and Epa for street

8. Using Ekiti workers salary to fund hate adverts in papers

stomach infrastructure don kill those guys... no more federal funds to squander

thank God for bubu and TSA

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by yemivictor: 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
flokii:

grin
Kikikiki..... Asipa. Una no go ki pesin for dis obodo

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by yemivictor: 9:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
flokii:

grin
Kikikiki..... Asipa. Una no go ki pesin for dis obodo
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Mintayo(m): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
Lucky day for the alfas, more money for them. lipsrsealed
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by amdoyin82(m): 9:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I have never seen this man commissioning a project.
u are so on point.. I used to wondered why most people praises dis guy. Is dat how government is being run?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by yemivictor: 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
Oletubo:
...and this is governance?
LWKMD....... eyi ti ri nkan nkan
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by cultureman(m): 9:11pm On Feb 07, 2016
smileydats ma man carry on bros
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
I have never seen this man commission any project

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Electronzeez(m): 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
pretydiva:
Can't dis man do something meaningful 4 once in his state ...i jst pity ekiti state

How do you expect someone that govern ekiti but live as far as Lagos do something meaningful to his state .

Ask me what an ekiti state governor is doing in Lagos everyday .

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Kulas: 9:15pm On Feb 07, 2016
...., when Fayose was a common man,he used to associate with these people,So as God lifted him up, u want him to dissociate himself from such people and begin to show what Nigerians call LEVELS? Like most politicians and so called big man do?.Its very unfortunare that here in this country,u will see somebody that has nothing and was mingling with everybody,but immediately God bless him or her,such person will abandon all those people and begin to show so called levels don change.Is that how it is supposed to be even in d presence of God?.Its high time Nigerians stopped such attitude and embrace the western world.Fayose is d man.He is a role model.That is how it is supposed to be.Always remember vanity upon vanity,all is vanity. The position or whatever you are today is God,s doing,not that you are d best or your effort or better than others.So why should that run into ur head and u begin to dissociate from d same common man created by d same God like u.Fayose,my role model.We love u.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by creamylicious(f): 9:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Manna just fell from heaven in that family
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by mankan2k7(m): 9:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
My main man
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Goke7: 9:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
This is fayose brand of opposition politics which is becoming the joke of the century grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by rayobaba(m): 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
I don't believe this man show.
He believes in Stomach Governance.
He talks too much.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by doveda: 9:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
Kulas:
...., when Fayose was a common man,he used to associate with these people,So as God lifted him up, u want him to dissociate himself from such people and begin to show what Nigerians call LEVELS? Like most politicians and so called big man do?.Its very unfortunare that here in this country,u will see somebody that has nothing and was mingling with everybody,but immediately God bless him or her,such person will abandon all those people and begin to show so called levels don change.Is that how it is supposed to be even in d presence of God?.Its high time Nigerians stopped such attitude and embrace the western world.Fayose is d man.He is a role model.That is how it is supposed to be.Always remember vanity upon vanity,all is vanity. The position or whatever you are today is God,s doing,not that you are d best or your effort or better than others.So why should that run into ur head and u begin to dissociate from d same common man created by d same God like u.Fayose,my role model.We love u.

Don't you think you should be locked up?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by olaskul(m): 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mention the project buhari has commissioned
kallmemrB:
only fools call fayose a good Governor...u hardly see project but always pictures of humanitarian acts....

Just like his brother ben Bruce that thinks aso rock Is on twitter
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by takuradua: 9:34pm On Feb 07, 2016
doveda:

Shame and apology, no matter how appropriate, are almost never to be found in Dar al-Islam. Caliphs, the religious equivalent of popes, maintained harems of hundreds, sometimes thousands of young girls and women captured from lands as far away as Europe and consigned to sexual slavery. Hungarians were hunted like animals by the Turks, who carried 3 million into slavery over a 150 year period in the 1500-1600's. In India, 200,000 Hindus were captured and transported to Iranian slave markets in just a two year span (1619-1620) by one of the kinder Muslim rulers.

African slaves were often castrated by their Muslim masters. Few survived to reproduce, which is why there are not many people of African descent living in the Middle East, even though more slaves were taken out of Africa in the 1300 years of Arab slave trading than in the 300 years of European slavery. The 400,000 slaves brought to America, for example, have now become a community of 30 million, with a much higher standard of living than their African peers.
most prolific Muslim scholars are usually students of religion rather than science.

[Note that the country of Spain alone translates more learning material and literature into Spanish each year than the entire Arab world has translated into Arabic since the 9th century. As the Saudi Grand Mufti bluntly put it in 2010, "The Quran with its stories and knowledge are sufficient for us... we don't need the Torah, or Gospels, or any other book"]
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
olaskul:
Mention the project buhari has commissioned
you are part of the countrys problem so u mean becos Buhari hasnt commissioned a project so no Governor or Office holder should Abii??

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Ossaifamous(m): 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
kallmemrB:
only fools call fayose a good Governor...u hardly see project but always pictures of humanitarian acts....

Just like his brother ben Bruce that thinks aso rock Is on twitter
well only idiots has a thing against folks who has an opinion ... and by the way he is a good Governor

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Feb 07, 2016
doveda:

Don't you think you should be locked up?
leave the guy joor as if him sabi fayose before....PDP don brainwash am die
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 9:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
Don't say that,all Pdp Govs are working!
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by CioAngels(f): 9:48pm On Feb 07, 2016
This is why i like this man. Fayose is a very good salesperson. Carrying his people along. I call this relationship governance.
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by AdeniyiA(m): 9:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
my people over there are complaining of unpaid salary for months now....

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by onunwa21(m): 9:52pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:

Come to Ekiti nd see things urself.......
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by onunwa21(m): 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:

Come to Ekiti nd see things urself.......Fayose don't believe in the media
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
musicwriter:
That's what leadership is all about. Being there for your people in every capacity.

Fayose is probably the most unelitist elite in Nigeria now.
I just visited your site and I was amazed at what I saw. you're indeed a great philosopher.
and if you keep this up you may end up being one of the greatest African philosophers of all time.
you may end up doing way better than ptah-hotep, zero, ipuwa and so on. wow! you're good.

I really want to be your student, I want to learn from you and possibly we can take Africa to the promise land in the nearest future. enough of this mental slavery.

how can I be your student sir?

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie Reacts To Allen Onyema Fraud Case: Go To USA, Face Your Accuser / Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes / Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.