Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,164 members, 7,818,537 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) (50479 Views)

PHOTOS: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Ekiti / Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office / Nigerian Refugees Wedding Ceremony At Yola IDPs Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 07, 2016

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I have never seen this man commissioning a project.

Sweetheart, don't type this again.

Where were you when this man commissioned a beer parlour and a cybercafe? Where were you when he commissioned a ponmo joint and a fish market? Where were you when he commissioned Ekiti State Stomach Infrastructures? Where were you when he was out on the street commissioning some maize? Where were you when he spent a lot of money on a newspaper advert to commission GEJ 2015?

Please!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Harfisco(m): 9:55pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:

funny,prowetin u call am
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by nwakibie3(m): 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
Owambe grin
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by musicwriter(m): 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
ShyNeptune:

I just visited your site and I was amazed at what I saw. you're indeed a great philosopher.
and if you keep this up you may end up being one of the greatest African philosophers of all time.
you may end up doing way better than ptah-hotep, zero, ipuwa and so on. wow! you're good.

I really want to be your student, I want to learn from you and possibly we can take Africa to the promise land in the nearest future. enough of this mental slavery.

how can I be your student sir?

Thank for reading. The way you feel is exactly the way people feel when they visit. I can't count how many people have expressed similar sentiment to me via email, including a minister from Namibia.

What you need do for now is keep visiting my site and probably listen to my songs as well and your eyes will open as to why Africa got to where we're today, but most importantly the solution I keep hammering on. In fact, I'm currently researching more so I can put everything in a book. Have tried to see whether this message could be passed through music, but that haven't been successful because my kind of music sounds intellectual to our industry.

If I have my way, I'll change the system of education in Africa. My grand plan is how to over-throw and install true education in Africa for the education of an African mindset, education devoid of colonial hangovers, education whereby an African scholar/student can begin to challenge western theories based on African philosophy/ideals. I'll not die happy, unless I achieve this goal.

NB: If you want to up your African consciousness, go and read the book "How Europe underdeveloped Africa" by Dr. Walter Rodney. The book also point you to hundreds of other books to read (that's why I recommend it to people). Colonial forces in Guyana read the book and killed him immediately. Dr. Rodney wrote his heart out in this book crying as if he knew he was going to die.
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Pappyto: 10:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
Party crasher grin
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by nwakibie3(m): 10:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
olaskul:
Mention the project buhari has commissioned
100000000000000000 likes infact do u care for a bottle of origin? grin
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by BeauHomme: 10:16pm On Feb 07, 2016
Executive gatecrashinggrin. This governor shagrin

Most of the comments here SEEM to be made by non Ekiti residents. But it surprises me how people who never lived in a state, feel they know enough to comment on issues of how that state is governed. I've never lived in Ekiti so, I'll always feel inadequate to make conclusions about Fayose's style of governance. Yet some folks who may even find it extremely difficult locating Ado-Ekiti on a map, come online to make judgement on Ekiti and its governor. To me, it's like you've never lived with a married couple, yet you keep insisting that the husband isn't good enough for his wife, even when it seems obvious that the woman is enjoying the marriage.

I sincerely think we should leave condemnation of Fayose's governance to Ekiti residents. They alone qualify to do so.
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by bolanto24(m): 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:

How will u see? When u don't want to. Na wa o. Abeg leave the governor joor... The guy dey work wella.
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by dabimzy(f): 10:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
grin
Zoharariel:
Meanwhile, somewhere in Ogun, Ibikunle Amosu just commissioned over 26projects few days ago with Buhari in attendance while our dollop-head governor - Fayose is commissioning stomach infrastructure & naming ceremony. grin

Are there really professors in Ekiti? grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by dabimzy(f): 10:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
grin
Zoharariel:
Meanwhile, somewhere in Ogun, Ibikunle Amosu just commissioned over 26projects few days ago with Buhari in attendance while our dollop-head governor - Fayose is commissioning stomach infrastructure & naming ceremony. grin

Are there really professors in Ekiti? grin
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by dabimzy(f): 10:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
You are so wrong my dear. Fayose has commissioned projects like;

• kpomo joint
• Cutting of fish high institution
• One cyber cafe
• Stomach infrastructure
• Buying corn from a street seller
• And finally, commissioning the ekiti international airport that is located in the middle of nowhere
Ekiti fountain of petition una see una life?
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by rawpey247: 10:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
Honestly there's no way u can please human......some didn't pay visit to common people and no projects is commissioned......una no cry loud.....but of his way going back home to relax his brain but still spared his time to say hi to his people...////.....I think the best comments for his should be from the family he visited..........either bad for them or good for them then let's us hear from them.......I think the things are bend from the head not from Ekiti alone......I rest my case!
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by ajepako(f): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
So, technically, uncle Abdul-Peteru fayose crashed a party ..

The power of jollof rice and chicken.. grin grin

Anyway im his big fan..

peace
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by ovokonado(m): 10:58pm On Feb 07, 2016
Niggaz rili passed off
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by melvin0004(m): 11:00pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
guess u are blind den........
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Btruth: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I always think it's only me that noticed it too oooo. But wait oooo, he commissioned rice and chicken distribution for his people the last time.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by garaf: 11:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
Proud to be associated with this group.
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
musicwriter:

Thank for reading. The way you feel is exactly the way people feel when they visit. I can't count how many people have expressed similar sentiment to me via email, including a minister from Namibia.

What you need do for now is keep visiting my site and probably listen to my songs as well and your eyes will open as to why Africa got to where we're today, but most importantly the solution I keep hammering on. In fact, I'm currently researching more so I can put everything in a book. Have tried to see whether this message could be passed through music, but that haven't been successful because my kind of music sounds intellectual to our industry.

If I have my way, I'll change the system of education in Africa. My grand plan is how to over-throw and install true education in Africa for the education of an African mindset, education devoid of colonial hangovers, education whereby an African scholar/student can begin to challenge western theories based on African philosophy/ideals. I'll not die happy, unless I achieve this goal.

NB: If you want to up your African consciousness, go and read the book "How Europe underdeveloped Africa" by Dr. Walter Rodney. The book also point you to hundreds of other books to read (that's why I recommend it to people). Colonial forces in Guyana read the book and killed him immediately. Dr. Rodney wrote his heart out in this book crying as if he knew he was going to die.
WOW. ..site bookmarked. i'll keep visiting.
I'll check out the recommended text too.
thanks a million.
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by PastorOla1: 11:10pm On Feb 07, 2016
ONIRANU OGBOLOGBO, COPY CART KENYAN PRESIDENT ATTENDED WEDDING HIM TOO DEY ATTEND NAMING.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by PastorOla1: 11:13pm On Feb 07, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
You are so wrong my dear. Fayose has commissioned projects like;

• kpomo joint
• Cutting of fish high institution
• One cyber cafe
• Stomach infrastructure
• Buying corn from a street seller
• And finally, commissioning the ekiti international airport that is located in the middle of nowhere
:PROJECT FOR WHERE,

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by pdpchangeapc(m): 11:18pm On Feb 07, 2016
doveda:

Don't you think you should be locked up?
For what jare?
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Damianbrown(m): 11:20pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
then u must be a blind fellow
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by kenoz(m): 11:33pm On Feb 07, 2016
Okay
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by banmee(m): 11:36pm On Feb 07, 2016
musicwriter:
That's what leadership is all about. Being there for your people in every capacity.

Fayose is probably the most unelitist elite in Nigeria now.

I don't know why but this wave of pity overwhelms me whenever i see comments like this from Nigerians. You guys don't deserve good governance or leadership for that matter. How can a man be in election campaign mode from the time he was elected as governor. When will he have time to do what voters elected him to do? Musicwriter, you have absolutely no clue what leadership is about. No clue.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by musicwriter(m): 11:44pm On Feb 07, 2016
banmee:

I don't know why but this wave of pity overwhelms me whenever i see comments like this from Nigerians. You guys don't deserve good governance or leadership for that matter. How can a man be in election campaign mode from the time he was elected as governor. When will he have time to do what voters elected him to do? Musicwriter, you have absolutely no clue what leadership is about. No clue.

Leaders are actually supposed to be on what you call "election campaign mode" throughout their tenure. It's because you've been too long in misrule that you no longer understand that a leader isn't some sort of a demigod. Here Fayose is proving to you he's not like others that abandon the electorates once they win election.

banmee, you have absolutely no clue what leadership is about. No clue.
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by ayoalafe(m): 11:54pm On Feb 07, 2016
Fayose is a very funny person. You will never see him doing something in the State. All you hear about him is either abusing Buhari or going to take palm wine beside the road, or stopping to buy bòlè àti èpà.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by clickwtB(m): 11:56pm On Feb 07, 2016
HOODWINK THE MASSES BY PERENIALLY INSULTING PMB BUT COMMISIONING NOTHING!!!OK CARRY ON DECEIVING THE PEOPLE.

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by habsydiamond(m): 11:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
The strategic Governor. This man don watch 24hours season film tire. So tey strategies full his shining head. OSOKO BABA ooo
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by CHRISSANCHEZ(m): 11:57pm On Feb 07, 2016
Adaure4ever:
SOON HE WILL COMMISSION YOU.
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by banmee(m): 11:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
musicwriter:

Leaders are actually supposed to be on what you call "election campaign mode" throughout their tenure. Here he's proving to you he's not like others that would abandon the masses once they win election.

banmee, you have absolutely no clue what leadership is about. No clue.

I have led and trained dozens of men and women over the course of my career. It's my job so i think i know what i'm talking about. In normal societies, during elections, candidates will say anything and put on a good show to get elected which is why there are debates to determine if they actually have a plan. They show the masses that they are not planning to abandon their electorate by making tough decisions by instituting policies that impact their lives. In all my adult life, i have never seen this kind of showmanship from a governor in and out of Nigeria. in a normal society he would constitute an embarrassment at the very least, but Nigeria is not normal so anything goes. Leadership is all about navigating people through a desired path towards a desired goal. For the people of Ekit, where is the path and most importantly, where are the goals?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Firstgentleman1(m): 12:09am On Feb 08, 2016
yes mr fayose is busy doing notin in d state he is a govnor of zero sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village / Customs releases 247 truckloads of relief items worth N3.2 Billion / Photo: Oshiomhole Weds Fortes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.