Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) (50483 Views)

PHOTOS: Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Ekiti / Fayose Attends Jumat Service In Commemoration Of His 2nd Year In Office / Nigerian Refugees Wedding Ceremony At Yola IDPs Camp (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by fuke(m): 8:11am On Feb 08, 2016
Bugatie:

Don't tell me that Ekiti people are fools and please avoid crying more than the bereaved.

Help yourself and locate the next transformer

Yes, we are fools to allow this cerebral lilliputian
continue disgracing us all over the place.
jobless governor gatecrashing into a naming ceremony.
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by abiodunolarinre(m): 8:28am On Feb 08, 2016
Adaure4ever:
I have never seen this man commissioning a project.

What about the one in his hand.This is even a living project not non living like roads
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by onunwa21(m): 8:36am On Feb 08, 2016
FAYOSE IS A NEWS HIMSELF.......MEDIA is the one looking for him........
mrmetoo1:

LMAO!! You must a joker, he doesn't believe in media yet he's the one most in the media talking one nonsense or the other. The man that takes out newspaper pages to attack opponents all of a sudden doesn't believe in media. If Buhari farts, Fayose is in the news. When it now comes to showing his job, he doesn't believe. My guy be a comedian
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by mrmetoo1: 8:38am On Feb 08, 2016
onunwa21:
FAYOSE IS A NEWS HIMSELF.......MEDIA is the one looking for him........

Same way they're probably looking for his work and achievements.
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Odeyinigbin(m): 9:28am On Feb 08, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
You are so wrong my dear. Fayose has commissioned projects like;

• kpomo joint
• Cutting of fish high institution
• One cyber cafe
• Stomach infrastructure
• Buying corn from a street seller
• And finally, commissioning the ekiti international airport that is located in the middle of nowhere
Keep shut
Bad belle
Go huge transformer
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by musicwriter(m): 9:41am On Feb 08, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Do you understand what "being there for your people in every capacity" means? So we should look forward to Fayose stopping by the roadside and attending burial ceremonies, traditional marriages, freedom ceremonies "apprenticeship", etc?

Fayose stopping by the roadside and attending burial ceremonies, traditional marriages, freedom ceremonies "apprenticeship", etc?

Yes, it's a good thing, if he can find time within his busy schedule to do all that. He's literally the father of Ekiti state now.
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:51am On Feb 08, 2016
musicwriter:

Yes, it's a good thing, if he can find time within his busy schedule to do all that. He's literally the father of Ekiti state now.
Which positively impacts on the Ekiti people, attending the naming ceremonies of some people or building infrastructures that a larger amount of people will make use of?

Or better still, which would the people of Iworoko have benefitted more from, attending the naming ceremony of a member of the community or renovating the community's secondary school?
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by hob(m): 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
So fayose our able Governor dey gate crash....lol
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by DNameisOla(f): 12:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
Kastonkastroll:
You are so wrong my dear. Fayose has commissioned projects like;

• kpomo joint
• Cutting of fish high institution
• One cyber cafe
• Stomach infrastructure
• Buying corn from a street seller
• And finally, commissioning the ekiti international airport that is located in the middle of nowhere
Point of correction pls! The stomach infrastructure has been removed from part of his project cos he no longer cares. Lolz
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by marv1: 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
This is the kind of scheming fayose is pulling on people like u. He has not paid his workers three months salaries but he has money to running another govt down with media.
TippyTop:
Man of the people.
I bet the kid would be named Peter or Ayodele.
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by musicwriter(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Which positively impacts on the Ekiti people, attending the naming ceremonies of some people or building infrastructures that a larger amount of people will make use of?

Or better still, which would the people of Iworoko have benefitted more from, attending the naming ceremony of a member of the community or renovating the community's secondary school?

Of course, while he's busy building infrastructures and renovating community schools, I don't see how that prevents him from eking out 10 minutes to attend a wedding ceremony.
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by objoftheworld: 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2016
I love fayose die.....the only opposition man that can face bubu
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 1:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
musicwriter:

Of course, while he's busy building infrastructures and renovating community schools, I don't see how that prevents him from eking out 10 minutes to attend a wedding ceremony.
Have you seen any photograph of Fayose commissioning or flaging off any project?
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by alaskido(m): 2:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
Gate crashing Governor. Mogbor, Moya. Who come invite am to naming ceremony?
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by musicwriter(m): 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
OrlandoOwoh:

Have you seen any photograph of Fayose commissioning or flaging off any project?

I think you need to go to Ekiti state to confirm that not on the internet.
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 4:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
musicwriter:

I think you need to go to Ekiti state to confirm that not on the internet.
I know Ekiti State.
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Chastekingkong(m): 11:03pm On Feb 14, 2016
kallmemrB:
sharap i know more abt Ekiti than you....i rep Ajilosun
I see continue to stay in out skirt and form shit or boss #wise up or I guess you being affected by Ogbese weed
Re: Fayose Attends Naming Ceremony At Iworoko (photos) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2016
Chastekingkong:
I see continue to stay in out skirt and form shit or boss #wise up or I guess you being affected by Ogbese weed
chaiiii...how can you call ajilosun outskirt...do u even know ado ekiti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

More Senators Threaten To Dump APC Because Of Direct Primaries / Man Blasts Maria Ude Nwachi, Shows Shocking Picture Of Bridge In Her Village / Obama And Wife With President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.