Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,226 members, 7,811,625 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

How Do We Avoid Crowd In Our Upcoming Wedding? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do We Avoid Crowd In Our Upcoming Wedding? (606 Views)

Lady Cancels Her Upcoming Wedding After Her Fiance Beat Her Like A Dog / Man Almost Suffocates As Ladies Crowd Him With "One Corner" Dance (Video) / Lady Visits A Guy At His Hostel, Crowd Of Guys Wait Outside To HAIL HIM (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do We Avoid Crowd In Our Upcoming Wedding? by Mcayofficial: 7:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
Please help me fellow nairalanders
I'm in a confused state of mind as I type this,I and my fiancee are planning to get married soon this year God willing,I'm presently out of the country,while my wife to be is in Nigeria,we really don't wanna exceed 200invitees in attendance on our wedding day,but here are some limitations to this:
1. My wife to be is a worker in a big church,where she's an active one
2. Her family members might not support this,as they tend to love parties from their end
3. I'm planning on taking her along with me to the country where I'm based presently,so as to settle down there,all these will gulp cash,and we are trying to be very conservative with our spendings as well
Please we need your matured advice as on how to go about this,our plans include church
wedding,introduction,engagement and reception in a day...Thank you
Re: How Do We Avoid Crowd In Our Upcoming Wedding? by INTROVERT(f): 7:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
Why come crying to us when you know the problem already and have a very good idea of the solution. Happy married life in advance. grin
Re: How Do We Avoid Crowd In Our Upcoming Wedding? by bigt2(m): 8:05pm On Feb 07, 2016
So after all those plates of jolof rice and take away(s) una don chopulate back to back , you don't want to fulfil your own end of the bargain abi? God is watching you in full HDMA angry
Re: How Do We Avoid Crowd In Our Upcoming Wedding? by colossus2: 8:06pm On Feb 07, 2016
Ok give her to someone else to marry
Re: How Do We Avoid Crowd In Our Upcoming Wedding? by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2016
Get mopols grin grin
Re: How Do We Avoid Crowd In Our Upcoming Wedding? by nellaluv(f): 8:14pm On Feb 07, 2016
Wedding planner would take care of little things like this for you. Bouncers usually works and a pass card not a wedding I.V, to enter the reception.

But since you said your wife is a church worker.. and very active one for that matter.... hehehehehe grin

congratulations in advance.
Re: How Do We Avoid Crowd In Our Upcoming Wedding? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Feb 07, 2016
Mcayofficial:
Please help me fellow nairalanders
I'm in a confused state of mind as I type this,I and my fiancee are planning to get married soon this year God willing,I'm presently out of the country,while my wife to be is in Nigeria,we really don't wanna exceed 200invitees in attendance on our wedding day,but here are some limitations to this:
1. My wife to be is a worker in a big church,where she's an active one
2. Her family members might not support this,as they tend to love parties from their end
3. I'm planning on taking her along with me to the country where I'm based presently,so as to settle down there,all these will gulp cash,and we are trying to be very conservative with our spendings as well
Please we need your matured advice as on how to go about this,our plans include church
wedding,introduction,engagement and reception in a day...Thank you

First u need to realise that it's all about the two of u (both families) and its ur call, hence the need to buckle up and take some harsh
decisions. U can cut cost by doing the following:

1. Arrange with both parents as regards ur intended decision to cut cost.
2. Carry ur wife along on ur plans.
3. Take a few key family members (carry ur inlaws along hence the need for them to do the same)and do all traditional rights in a day.
4. Next ur White Wedding / Trad in a single day. White in the morning and Trad after Church service and reception (in a field or other cheap venues/options) afterwards.
5. Invite few key individuals to the reception e.g both families, church and key friends.
6. Have a BUDGET in mind of the expected expenditure to be made and number of guests expected and STICK to it.

NOTE: Ensure quality guests are invited in order to improve ur expected income (cash gifts).
CONCLUSION: No matter the amount u spend u can never satisfy everybody. People will still complain. Therefore
the sooner u realise that it balls down to having a reserve to take care of ur wife afterwards the better for u. Accept my congratulations bro.
Re: How Do We Avoid Crowd In Our Upcoming Wedding? by excellencyabia1: 10:09pm On Feb 07, 2016
It is your thing and you know what you want so if you are looking forward to please every body then you will be putting yourself in a place you wouldn't like to see yourself. I would hat stated my own and how i planned it

(1) (Reply)

Does Levels Of Exposure Matter In Dating ? / Five Things That Lead To Longer And Hapier Realationship / So Y'all Actually Believed Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.