Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,119 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

why do some ladies already hate their Mother's In-law. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / why do some ladies already hate their Mother's In-law. (7069 Views)

Why Do Most People Love Their Mother More Than Father? / Father Of Twins Abandoned At Lagos Hospital Vows Not To Take Their Mother Back / Ladies: For Those Who Wish Their Mother-in-law Death - Bamisepeters' Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: why do some ladies already hate their Mother's In-law. by doveda: 9:32am On Jun 06, 2016
MIL would be disrespectful to DIL if she does not respect her son and his decisions. There is no other explanation. The type of guy that finds it hard to call his mum out when she misbehaves. I don't see my mum acting that way ever. She knows her sons.

Haywhymido:
i guess dat include urs too. And why shdnt dey be possessive? After spending 9mths in sumone body, she watch the baby grow up n become a man/lady.Who wldnt be pls after many years spent together? The main problem here is dat mothers dont see their kids as grown ups, no matter how old dey(children) r. Coz, the image dey all see of them is dat of when they(children) r little, needing love n care always. The child most esp. the man shd be the one to keep telling his mother dat he is an adult now n must also behave as one. I will like to knw ur view on dis same issue 40yrs frm now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Urgent Help For A Dear Friend! (WIFE BEATER!) / Married Men. How Do You Cope With No Sex When Your Wife Is Pregnant / My Mum Is Still Being Chased By Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.