Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:36 AM

2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike (23279 Views)

Buhari Commissions $150M Integrated Feed Mill Poultry In Kaduna / Amaechi Spent N82million To Host Prof Soyinka To A Dinner - Rivers State / Amaechi Spent N53bn From N55bn Reserve Fund – Panel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike by zurine(f): 9:26am On Feb 08, 2016
hmm
Re: 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike by efilefun(m): 9:26am On Feb 08, 2016
erekoshe:

I normally wouldn't reply stuffs like this and I apologize if you get pissed.

Do you know how much the government took Dasuki to court for?? It was less than 1/4 of that

2.1B$ is the overall money, including the weapons they bought, the salaries they paid, the ones they launder.

Our politicians are theieves-Apc and PDP.. Let's stop the "our thieves are better than your thieves" talk.. Ita sickening.. Whoever is guilty should be axed, regardless of whose oxnia gored.
Definitely not supporting him but the dude I quoted had a reply for someone. The fact is there's no saint in Nigeria politics of today, the only person I partially trust in APC is Buhari, would have included the vp but he's got a strong link to tinubu which we all know was a well executed strategy by jagaban to get some drops from the top.
Re: 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike by Nicur: 9:27am On Feb 08, 2016
Story for the gods!! Oga prove am oooh or hold your peace, you now have the chance to expose Ameachi, do it sensibly not like Apc's mouth action and propaganda style!!
Re: 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike by help3852: 9:30am On Feb 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Imagine this dude? Like you didn't violate the same rule by calling me a zombie right and insulting me?

Are you really okay? Are you sure you're not in need of mental assessment?

Was I the one who took Dasuki to court? Did you bother to read or check the allegations leveled against Dasuki and Metuh? Before you came here and rant?

Mtsceeew, it has been an utter waste of my time debating with you.
oya na, continue your work, that is what Liar Mohammed is paying you for …

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 08, 2016
Pavarottii:
Ameachi, u can run but u can never hide. If PDP win 2019. Ameachi is gonna; trust me.
If pdp win 2019, "IF"
Receive sense in jesus name.
Pdp is dead and gone.
Re: 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike by Urine: 9:33am On Feb 08, 2016
mrvitalis:
Hypocrisy is when u call odili ur mentor and call ameachi criminal

10000 likes
Re: 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike by lawrenceunaa: 9:34am On Feb 08, 2016
Clerverly:
Useless IPOB Youths won't ask him to face governance and leave Amaechi alone...Hyocrites..
zombie it is hypocrites

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike by sheubaba2013: 9:39am On Feb 08, 2016
They are both pdp initially, if he have an evidence let him go to court.
Re: 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike by SoNature(m): 9:46am On Feb 08, 2016
This Wike is becoming annoying. Take him to court if you have serious corruption cases against him or stop all this character assassination/media trial. Rubbish!
Re: 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike by Excellentmind: 9:55am On Feb 08, 2016
This is an open secret. Amaechi singlehandedly sponsored last general elections in three states of the federation with the funds belonging to River State Government. Today, he claims witch hunting when the file of his financial malfeasance is open, just to divert attention. But there is no amount of antics that will save him from justice.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike by Kingspin(m): 10:09am On Feb 08, 2016
angelo5uk:
I pity those Sai Buhari Zombies that feel APC is different from PDP. Unfortunately it's going to take most of them 2019 to realize that the so called change is a scam. The only way out for Nigeria is regionalism. I supported GEJ because the implementation of the National Conference would have taken us a reasonable step towards regionalism
Some Nigerians were over busy looking at the messenger rather than the message. If genuine change enter Nigeria we will know.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike by lagdmark(m): 10:09am On Feb 08, 2016
naijaking1:
---"and Buhari is out there fighting corruption"?
Meanwhile, he is sorrounded by thieves who funded his election campaign

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike by yaki84: 10:12am On Feb 08, 2016
Caseless:
See Wetin supreme court judgement de cause abeg. Wike has suddenly found his lost voice.

Prove your allegations, Mr wike.

na bragging right, to win first half no be win na wen match finish we de sabi who win. judas won in first half, wike de wiked won not only second half but d entire match.
God is good!

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike by excel101(m): 10:46am On Feb 08, 2016
amaechi1:
If Amaechi spent only $150m as alleged then he is very prudent when compared with the amount Dasuki and co shared. Amaechi deserve commendation. Stop lamenting, the elections are over.
. This is totally a myopic reasoning. Let it be #100k dat he embezzled as a Governor he should be tried.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike by Folksyharry(m): 10:52am On Feb 08, 2016
I don't like all these calling of figures in the media. If they have any evidence he should be taken to the court.
Re: 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike by sunsewa: 11:15am On Feb 08, 2016
See my PDP leaders in whom am well please, Wike,Dickson, Ben Bruce, Second us,Patience, I see una,my greetings to my other unshakable leaders that didn't make it like, Fayose ,Metuh,Akpabio,FFK una go live long,as for Amaechi and his thieving gang,he cannot escape for ever,no matter how buhari try to block it,by saying no petition today,and saying no evidence tomorrow, karma is a bitch.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike by Nobody: 11:18am On Feb 08, 2016
macfarland:
"They fixed re-run elections for 6th of February with hope that Supreme court will send me away on 27th of January, they have perfected plan to arrest me on Wednesday 28th of January just to demoralise PDP members in rivers state so that they will be able to use federal might to win all senate, house of reps and state house of assembly seats in favour of APC. But when Supreme Court upheld my election, they felt disappointed and INEC shifted rerun elections. I called INEC chairman in Abuja that why did you shift the rerun elections, Professor Mahmud was only stammering with a filmsy excuse. I challenged him that Rivers people are ready and that he should let election take place as planned. That is to further tell you their calculated plan on Rivers State, but God disappointed them".
- Chief Barrister Nyesome Wike at thanksgiving service 07/02/16
u are calling inec chairman now......moro we hear another version
Re: 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike by Tokt: 11:27am On Feb 08, 2016
Instead of this foolish wike to focus on how he will surpass Amaechi's achievement as Governor he is busy making shameless lies all about.
That Amaechi remains the best Rivers state governor in her history as regards giving his people infrastructures is undisputed. Amaechi constantly gave us excellent roads laced with underground drainage. This fool of a governor is busy giving us open gutter Road.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike by Wizlove(m): 11:31am On Feb 08, 2016
Aufbauh:
I strongly felt bitterly for the people of rivers state for having a clownish personality like Wike as a governor.
He spoke in the church with utter disrespect and disregard for the beloved people of rivers state not minding the sacredness of the church.
I wondered whether he had a formal education as a lawyer or he is a product of a miracle centre. Even in the hight of Fayose's insanity he won't malign his people in the public including the Archbishop in the public glaring.
Wike needs co-ordination, comportment and carriage if he is to be taken serious as a governor on a mission.
One zombie spotted.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike by Kennydoc(m): 11:34am On Feb 08, 2016
amaechi1:
If Amaechi spent only $150m as alleged then he is very prudent when compared with the amount Dasuki and co shared. Amaechi deserve commendation. Stop lamenting, the elections are over.

And how much did Metuh spend that you lots have been shouting "crucify him, crucify him"?

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike by Kennydoc(m): 11:40am On Feb 08, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh Nyesom Wike do please shut up! I would have believed by now you would have understood what it means notto just throw frivolous accusation.

If Amaechi spent 150 million dollars, provide evidence to back up your claim and show us where Amaechi got the money from, and how the money was transfered, because if Amaechi didn't use bank transfer to transfer it, then, he's guilty of money laundering. Don't just engage in beer parlor criticisms just for the fun of it.

Abeggiii!!!! Amaechi funded Buhari's election at the APC primaries. He was the one that countered Atiku's 'dollarization', and made it much easier for Buhari to win. And yes, he laundered the money from PH to Lagos.

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike by hopilo: 11:41am On Feb 08, 2016
amaechi1:
$150M is Rivers state money. if all the 36 states spend such amount is it not exceeding Dasukigate? do the mathematics yourself. Any form of corruption should be discourage, all these dollars they are stealing can do great things in our society. No support politician to steal our money oooo

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike by DonBenny77(m): 11:56am On Feb 08, 2016
Amaechi is a criminal period......Odili's former houseboy

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike by bapullow: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2016
Wike 4got 2 mention supreme Court dashes governor without election
Re: 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike by restored2016(m): 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
So this wike blabing rubbish has not ended even after his arranged victory in d supreme court... Now he flaunts this arrogance in the church, and if he is lying(by miss calculating the figures) he is doing that before God, when will this man RECIEVE SENCE?
Re: 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike by djkirkoo2(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
lolaxavier:
Oga Wike, explain how you take calculate 150. U dey there or na amaechi tell u.
Zombie o Zombie

1 Like

Re: 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike by VIPERVENOM(m): 12:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wike should show us proof and also tell us how much he spent on his election campaign
Re: 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike by SpencerLewis(m): 12:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
Pavarottii:
Ameachi, u can run but u can never hide. If PDP win 2019. Ameachi is gonna; trust me.
Impossible. PDP will be like the federalist party of the USA by 2019. In fact they can only win in ur village, maka Chukwu.
They shd beta start talking to KOWA, Chris Okotie's Fresh part by now to form an alliance of how to win abt 2-3 states by 2019.
Wike is just ranting. Rigging brought him and his other accomplices to power with the same federal might he is afraid of now. An Igbo adage says he who cut other people's heads does not like someone to go behind him with a knife. Do me I do u, God no go vex.
Re: 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike by orakao8: 1:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
HOW MUCH AMAECHI PAY YOU
amaechi1:
Re: 2015 Elections: Amaechi Spent $150m On APC Campaign – Wike by babafirst(m): 5:00pm On Feb 08, 2016
amaechi1:
The problem is that inspite of the billions of dollars PDP allotted to their campaign they could not have won the election if money was the only factor required to win elections.This is because PDP stole/converted 95 percent of funds meant for election for personal use.For instance if pdp had been given this 150 mill dollars those in charge would have spent only 7.5mill USD and pocketed the rest.Pdp shot itself in the foot with greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi PDP Rejects Dino Melaye. Says He Will Be A Liability Not An Asset To Them / Vote Of No Confidence: Governor Yahaya Bello Reacts, Blasts APC Chairman / Obiano Endorses Pete Edochie's "Anambra Film Project" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.