Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,758 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

Fire Outbreak At Mechanic Village Council Idimu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fire Outbreak At Mechanic Village Council Idimu (514 Views)

Delta Government Building Mechanic Village, Auto Spare Parts Market In Asaba / Excited Crowd Mob VP Osinbajo At Mechanic Village,Abuja(Photos) / PHOTOS: Osinabjo Addresses Mechanics At Mechanic Village In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fire Outbreak At Mechanic Village Council Idimu by princemillla(m): 6:00am On Feb 08, 2016
There is a fire outbreak in a mechanic village in council, along liasu road , idimu lagos

Officers of the nigeria police force and the lasg fire fighter are doing a wonderful job.

Their response was swift enuf and has save alot of properties.

Details and pics later

Source: my self(eye witness)
Re: Fire Outbreak At Mechanic Village Council Idimu by Nobody: 6:21am On Feb 08, 2016
End time eye witness
Re: Fire Outbreak At Mechanic Village Council Idimu by Omexonomy: 6:22am On Feb 08, 2016
princemillla:
There is a fire outbreak in a mechanic village in council, along liasu road , idimu lagos

Officers of the nigeria police force and the lasg fire fighter are doing a wonderful job.

Their response was swift enuf and has save alot of properties.

Details and pics later

Source: my self(eye witness)
i hope the fire outbreak was not the handiwork of lasag so as to rebuild the market and sell it at exorbitant price

(1) (Reply)

To The Nigerian Government About Killing Of Their Innocent Citizens / What Does A Senior Special Assistant On Diaspora Affairs Do? / Question Of The Week: Please Be Sincere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.