Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,823 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:22 AM

Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG (2497 Views)

Fayose Receives N4.7bn Paris Club Fund From FG / Buhari Begins The Process Of Payment Of N5,000 To Extremely Poor Nigerians -Pic / Unemployed, Poor Nigerians To Get N5000 Monthly – FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by Elosky20: 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
kingbasil:

Hope you can keep up with the pace Cos i'm just getting warmed up... why do i have the feeling that ur 'sai buari' chant is just a facade to keep me off. cool but guess what I'm stuck with you zombie grin grin
am also stuck with u wailing wailer
Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by DelGardo: 12:14am On Feb 09, 2016
Elosky20:

am also stuck with u wailing wailer

You have sent the thick-headed wailer away. I suspect he has gone off to another Buhari thread to ramble on.

Well done.
Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by Elosky20: 12:16am On Feb 09, 2016
DelGardo:

You have sent the thick-headed wailer away. I suspect he has gone off to another Buhari thread to ramble on.

Well done.
thanks
Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by kingbasil: 4:39am On Feb 09, 2016
DelGardo:

Well done.

I'm here spuff... not gone anywhere... rather gone to relieve myself. so why were you hiding like a sissy zombie
Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by kingbasil: 4:41am On Feb 09, 2016
Elosky20:

thanks

Gud am my fave zombie...
Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by Badguytinz(m): 4:54am On Feb 09, 2016
Its a pity that all the money mentioned has been embezzled.
Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by DelGardo: 7:04am On Feb 09, 2016
kingbasil:

I'm here spuff... not gone anywhere... rather gone to relieve myself. so why were you hiding like a sissy zombie

There is hope for you then. One day you might yet be able to piss away all your sadness and pain over good news.

The clueless one is gone... find a way to live with it dweeb.
Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by Elosky20: 7:43am On Feb 09, 2016
kingbasil:

Gud am my fave zombie...
hw far my fave wailer. are u still crying
Re: Poor Nigerians To Begin Collecting #5k Monthly Transfer From FG by chigoizie7(m): 8:45am On Feb 09, 2016
Elosky20:
Apc makes campaign promise- Wahala
Apc trying to fulfill campaign promise- Marginalisation
Apc refuse to fulfill campaign promise- Scam
You can never satisfy man no matter what you do

Lolz, but was their promise on extremely poor Nigerians or unemployed graduates?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari's Impeachable Offence! / The Unofficial Faces Of President Buhari (photos) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.