Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Would You Accept An Engagement Ring Ur Fiance Used To Propose To His Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Accept An Engagement Ring Ur Fiance Used To Propose To His Ex? (519 Views)

"Proposing To A Lady In Her 30s Is Not An Engagement But A Rescue Mission" - Man / Man Kneels To Propose To Gun-Wielding Lady (Photo) / Man Planned With Police To Propose To Girlfriend, What Happened Next Is Shocking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Accept An Engagement Ring Ur Fiance Used To Propose To His Ex? by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 08, 2016
Ladies over to you..even if the ring is so expensive ,would you still accept ..
Re: Would You Accept An Engagement Ring Ur Fiance Used To Propose To His Ex? by happyjuliet(f): 9:20am On Feb 08, 2016
huh! lie-lie oooooo make he go sell am buy me another one grin
Re: Would You Accept An Engagement Ring Ur Fiance Used To Propose To His Ex? by Strahovski1(m): 9:21am On Feb 08, 2016
Wait a minute. This ex thing is becoming a trend. I notice the disdain people have for their Ex' on this forum. An Ex is still a person. undecided

Wtf?
Re: Would You Accept An Engagement Ring Ur Fiance Used To Propose To His Ex? by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 08, 2016
Is he mad?
I'm special. So, he had better buy me one Befitting my "Uniqueness"

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept An Engagement Ring Ur Fiance Used To Propose To His Ex? by jejemanito: 9:32am On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
Is he mad?

I'm special. So, he had better buy me one Befitting my "Uniqueness

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept An Engagement Ring Ur Fiance Used To Propose To His Ex? by Nobody: 9:50am On Feb 08, 2016
Like wat he gave his expired babe

Nah d b*tch stupidity shd still b on da ring like she wud av stained d ring with her poor sense of reasoning nd m not as dumb as d b*tch has ever been since birth!

He berra change d f*ck ass ring
Re: Would You Accept An Engagement Ring Ur Fiance Used To Propose To His Ex? by dikeigbo2(m): 9:54am On Feb 08, 2016
Was ex written on it? grin
Re: Would You Accept An Engagement Ring Ur Fiance Used To Propose To His Ex? by tosyne2much(m): 11:10am On Feb 08, 2016
happyjuliet:
huh! lie-lie oooooo make he go sell am buy me another one grin
Hahaha cheesy

I know many ladies will feel it's awkward to accept that type of a ring cheesy
Re: Would You Accept An Engagement Ring Ur Fiance Used To Propose To His Ex? by SexyCeline(f): 11:14am On Feb 08, 2016
That's trashy.. Infact i will throw it to his face. #new_bae_new_ring
Re: Would You Accept An Engagement Ring Ur Fiance Used To Propose To His Ex? by Nobody: 11:15am On Feb 08, 2016
Here we go again.. grin grin grin grin
Re: Would You Accept An Engagement Ring Ur Fiance Used To Propose To His Ex? by jmoore(m): 11:21am On Feb 08, 2016
dikeigbo2:
Was ex written on it? grin
Ask am again.

Some girls be like "Hell no!!" How can they identify a recycled ring? Some new rings were recycled.
Re: Would You Accept An Engagement Ring Ur Fiance Used To Propose To His Ex? by MzzTega(f): 11:27am On Feb 08, 2016
Nope
Re: Would You Accept An Engagement Ring Ur Fiance Used To Propose To His Ex? by pbs4real(m): 11:43am On Feb 08, 2016
SexyCeline:
That's trashy.. Infact i will throw it to his face. #new_bae_new_ring
U must to accept it tongue
Re: Would You Accept An Engagement Ring Ur Fiance Used To Propose To His Ex? by Nickymezor(f): 7:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hell No... tongue
Re: Would You Accept An Engagement Ring Ur Fiance Used To Propose To His Ex? by cruzita(f): 8:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
the spirit of the ex go still dey there.so he buy a new one for a new person

(1) (Reply)

Valentine's Day Is Not For Those Who Abuse True Love / LASU 200 Level Female Student Die After Party / Must Read!! I Need Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.