Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,546 members, 7,955,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! (1588 Views)

Back From A Ban That Was Bam, The Noblezone Gives No Damn! / When Will Buhari Stabilize Oil Price? The Noblezone Have Not Forgotten. / Back From Ban: The Noblezone Now Supports Buhari! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by Candyrain(m): 4:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
NDPVF:
buhahahahahaha. This guy funny die. Anyways,we are in it together. Shame on anti democrats.

How many months were you banned bro? I know you were away for a very long time. I think the OMBN should have been given to you.
Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by Candyrain(m): 4:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
LadyExcellency:
Ladyexcellency is now the record holder

Nsogbu dikwa mana nisi ndi murder-ritor ko ga dan
Re: The Noblezone Bags The Prestigious OMBN Award! by Candyrain(m): 4:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
cizy:

Muhahahahahahaha! My moniker francizy is still on ban self. They gave me a valentinian ban.. From 28th January to 14th February. Here's the info..

"a moderator banned francizy for "Omo, just coming back from a long ban by a senseless MADrator. Hehehehehehe, I saw how helpee did some vaccum cleaning on his brains and decided to share" Defaming moderators. violation of rule 20. Ban expires at February 14, 2016.

That was my discussion with Severussnape before the broom wielding MADrator struck again... cheesy grin cheesy grin

**Modified**
Am expecting another ban after this comment tho... cheesy grin

Hahaha... Na so e don be? Umu Igbo don suffer

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu's Lawyer Demand For Arrest Of Witnesses. / Is DSP Of Bayelsa Truly Dead? / Who Is Ambode!!! Hawkers Seen Hawking In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.