Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,801 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) (54865 Views)

Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by bobo65(m): 5:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
brighthp:

Hello, am bright......can I meet you?

Lol
Sharp nigga
Any babe wey no ans this kain form of calling dey form
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by Twaci(f): 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
Muhahahahahaha!
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by rexesq(m): 5:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
cruzita:
Nigerians sabi call women like dogs.very embarrassing
like say foreigner don call u before!

1 Like

Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
Harbigail:
You are so on point,some guys are just so backward.even if a lady dresses like an angel they will still go ahead and address her like a dog,whatever happened to walking up to someone to make ur intentions known..and as if dat's not enough,some will go ahead and insult u just coz u refused to pay them attention due to their immaturity...

Una no dey talk anything if we waka meet una....say hello pretty! Una go just bone.
So we decided now to go by: ppppssssssss, so that una go use vex answer cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by henrybomb(m): 5:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
bolajioginni:
True or False?
grin
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by bobo65(m): 5:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
rexesq:

like say foreigner don call u before!

Lol
Dah was personal
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by henrydadon(m): 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
eleyi proud Sha..Yoruba boys and their ego..the next thing now they will start yabbing and saying she doesn't have nyash

2 Likes

Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by henrydadon(m): 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
eleyi proud Sha..Yoruba boys and their ego..the next thing now they will start yabbing her and saying she doesn't have nyash

1 Like

Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by Dyt(f): 5:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
Buhahahahahahahahahahs
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by rejoicebae(f): 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
And if u dnt talk to them,,they will be lyk"wahz dx one forming?flat nyash

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by TITOBIGZ(m): 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
Op can lie sha,ask MissTechy no b so i wooed her.gringrin
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by birmingham04: 5:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
Caliber of you woo ladies like that. I am a Nigerian I woo lady as I like. Do we have to follow white people whatever they do? Try to be yourself.

1 Like

Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by bobo65(m): 5:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
koligs:
True

Some guys are so mannerless

I don't even call a guy by that
Talk more of a lady

Any literate that does that, no matter his degree doesn't deserve to b called a literate

What's worse, gals of nowadays now even ans d ish
If the guy looks loaded , they will even move over to meet him

End time chyking

Guy y u copy n paste my exact post na

Na so piracy hungry u reach??
Cos u first me dey fp grin grin gringrin

Na wa o
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by bobo65(m): 5:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
rejoicebae:
And if u dnt talk to them,,they will be lyk"wahz dx one forming?flat nyash

Which is u in ur dp
Lemme know if u truly got flat ass
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
It's touts that uses the number 3 method to woo a girl.
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by SweetyZinta(f): 5:14pm On Feb 08, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by SkinnyDude(m): 5:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
cruzita:
Nigerians sabi call women like dogs.very embarrassing
no be dogs una be before

1 Like

Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by rejoicebae(f): 5:19pm On Feb 08, 2016
bobo65:

Which is u in ur dp Lemme know if u truly got flat ass
the dark one

1 Like

Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by bobo65(m): 5:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
rejoicebae:
the dark one

Eh
I won't say anything again
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by Alubosa: 5:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
WOOOSSS WOBI grin

3 Likes

Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by Skmoda360(m): 5:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
Coolguy89:
thats bad, as for me i can't do dat o
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by rejoicebae(f): 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
bobo65:

Eh I won't say anything again
hmmm,,y?
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by bobo65(m): 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
Alubosa:
WOOOSSS WOBI grin

Hahaha

I hate that cdq guy eh
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by bobo65(m): 5:29pm On Feb 08, 2016
rejoicebae:
hmmm,,y?

Stop jhor
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
SsssssssssSsssssssssssaaassswey you dey go grin
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by MisteerConcord(m): 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
bobo65:

Eh
I won't say anything again

funny quy... If she no answer u now, u qo say she dey form....Notin du u bae u re so on point
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by captianfreeman(m): 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
tchidi:
grin grin
Or my brothers will say
'lekwanu okpa ya ka mosquito' undecided undecided
Or
'ara. Ya di ka oruma nkirisi, o ka na eme guy! angry angry'
Translation please.
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by MisteerConcord(m): 5:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
All dese qirls sha... Dem qo still luk bak if u cal Sssssss.... It now depends on d impression u qive her
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by Talk2MegaBoss(m): 5:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
Honestly the way some naija guys call girls is quite irritating but trust me, I think the british is worst. Those guys have no respect at all and it freeks me out that we feel they are smarter than us when actually we are more than them.

I give my middle finger to them at all times
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by macaranta(m): 5:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
True story

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) / Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.