Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,711 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) (54864 Views)

Ways To Woo A Girl Without Using Money. / 10 Kinds Of Guys That Find It Difficult To Approach/Woo A Lady / 10 Hilarious Cliches Nigerian Men Often Use To Woo A Lady- By Tosyne2much (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by Olamidas(f): 10:34pm On Feb 08, 2016
I want to believe those who do dt cannot complete a sentence or maybe they r just educated idiots......so disgusting shocked
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by lordyugo: 11:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
If u r goin to chyke a girl on d road use a car.i jus tap my horn and smile and tell her to come over, drive past her, make eye contact nd smile den slow down few yards ahead, den u knw d rest.
ps u will meet some women who believe not responding to a greeting makes her a classy chick bt which rather shows lack of etiquette, dnt worry bout dem, jus move to d next one
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
Oh really?
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by Bigtoto(f): 11:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
We don't woo girls like that in biafra. We be like, 'nne, you sate weller' men...nne! I luv your backside.

The one the op wrote there is mainly for yorobahboys
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by everyoung24: 11:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by everyoung24: 11:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by DonatusAdorns(m): 12:50am On Feb 09, 2016
Big Time Chaiking[b].....[/b]
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by blazer234: 2:36am On Feb 09, 2016
Harbigail:
You are so on point,some guys are just so backward.even if a lady dresses like an angel they will still go ahead and address her like a dog,whatever happened to walking up to someone to make ur intentions known..and as if dat's not enough,some will go ahead and insult u just coz u refused to pay them attention due to their immaturity...

Some girls are also steupid sha..no matter how responsible and matured you present yourself to them, they still act like eediots and will then start playing one useless hard to get.

1 Like

Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by tellwisdom: 5:04am On Feb 09, 2016
bolajioginni:
True or False?
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by theunnamed: 10:20am On Feb 09, 2016
sinequanon:

You've never heard a girl boast to her friends that she just got chirpsed like that?

well i never said only guys are idiats
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by AirmirthDY(f): 12:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
Topestbilly:
True and false.

What's special about dis ftc sef?

Anyone interested for a token?

I'm soorry for being a learner,but what is the full meaning of "FTC"?
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by Topestbilly(m): 1:01pm On Feb 09, 2016
AirmirthDY:

I'm soorry for being a learner,but what is the full meaning of "FTC"?

"First To Comment"

If u ar able to comment on a thread first n d post actually get to front page, u will get many likes and shares even d only u do is " grin ".
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by AirmirthDY(f): 2:38pm On Feb 09, 2016
Topestbilly:

"First To Comment"

If u ar able to comment on a thread first n d post actually get to front page, u will get many likes and shares even d only u do is " grin ".
Thanks...
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by MilkANDpepper: 6:36pm On Feb 09, 2016
cruzita:
Nigerians sabi call women like dogs.very embarrassing
C'mon girl you don't generalise. That hurts. Not all of us do so.
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2016
brighthp:

Hello, am bright......can I meet you?
Hi,am Harbie.what can i do for u?...nw dat wasn't so difficult.
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by Nobody: 7:13pm On Feb 09, 2016
austinosita:

Una no dey talk anything if we waka meet una....say hello pretty! Una go just bone.
So we decided now to go by: ppppssssssss, so that una go use vex answer cheesy grin
Maybe she's deaf and dumb.or watxa think....sometimes a lot of things could be d reason,she might be a bad mood.there was a time i jst had a heated argument with some1 and left in anger,on ma way someone walked up to me but even tho i was angry i just told him in a cool manner that i was in no mood to talk and he left...nw if it were some guys they wld keep pestering u even after being polite enough,hw i no go vex?
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
chiefobdk:

some girls 're so backward...

me....hello.
her..ignore..
me hello.
her..ignore.
me to my guy....see dis idiot ooo..I wan tell her to zip her skirt.

d same way some guys 're backward. girls 're worse.
forming even wen u wan render help...

Mtchewwww
Lolz,funny you.u sef for just move close and draw the zip for her if she no answer u.
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by Nobody: 7:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
blazer234:

Some girls are also steupid sha..no matter how responsible and matured you present yourself to them, they still act like eediots and will then start playing one useless hard to get.
You must have been meeting the wrong kind of girls.we stil have a few matured ones so give em a chance.
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by chiefobdk(m): 7:41pm On Feb 09, 2016
Harbigail:
Lolz,funny you.u sef for just move close and draw the zip for her if she no answer u.

huh?

na so u hate me reach.

by d time d idiot go shout sexual harassment and d topic make front page for nairaland

Igbo boy sexually harass girl in Lagos..

D same u go type make dem lock me up for 50 years.
as Igbo boi u go wan make dem throway key sef.
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
chiefobdk:

huh?

na so u hate me reach.

by d time d idiot go shout sexual harassment and d topic make front page for nairaland

Igbo boy sexually harass girl in Lagos..

D same u go type make dem lock me up for 50 years.
as Igbo boi u go wan make dem throway key sef.
LWKMD,guy u funny gan.u never can tell she may jst hug u an say tnx...btw,i see u are living up to ur signature,but i ain't like u,am a nigerian and i try to spread love to evryone around me no matter ur tribe or religion,so i wldnt do dat 2u.peace.
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by chiefobdk(m): 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
Harbigail:
LWKMD,guy u funny gan.u never can tell she may jst hug u an say tnx...btw,i see u are living up to ur signature,but i ain't like u,am a nigerian and i try to spread love to evryone around me no matter ur tribe or religion,so i wldnt do dat 2u.peace.

I'm no bigot...I just love Nnewi Whr I'm from. and I tell anyone dat care to listen.
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by brighthp(m): 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
Harbigail:
Hi,am Harbie.what can i do for u?...nw dat wasn't so difficult.

Yes it wasn't.......I will like to know more about you and probably be more than a friend.
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by Nobody: 9:18pm On Feb 09, 2016
brighthp:

Yes it wasn't.......I will like to know more about you and probably be more than a friend.
Lolz,awww wish i cld say yes to being more than a friend but she's already taken...but am always a true friend.
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by brighthp(m): 10:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
Harbigail:
Lolz,awww wish i cld say yes to being more than a friend but she's already taken...but am always a true friend.

Ok then....pm me your digits we can get to be true friends
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by Nobody: 10:58pm On Feb 09, 2016
brighthp:

Ok then....pm me your digits we can get to be true friends
Realy dnt tink i knw how to use nairaland pm but i tried it anyway.bt just incase u cld drop a msg 4 me on abbypynkkiss@gmail.com
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by brighthp(m): 11:33pm On Feb 09, 2016
Harbigail:
Realy dnt tink i knw how to use nairaland pm but i tried it anyway.bt just incase u cld drop a msg 4 me on abbypynkkiss@gmail.com

Ok dear
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by blazer234: 3:10am On Feb 10, 2016
Harbigail:
You must have been meeting the wrong kind of girls.we stil have a few matured ones so give em a chance.

Will u say u are one?
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 10, 2016
Bigtoto:
We don't woo girls like that in biafra. We be like, 'nne, you sate weller' men...nne! I luv your backside.

The one the op wrote there is mainly for yorobahboys

Nice one, big Toto!

I for like make we run things wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by Nobody: 9:07am On Feb 10, 2016
blazer234:

Will u say u are one?
Well,one of the few understanding and matured ones i guess.am just a free natured person,guess dat how i was built...
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by blazer234: 9:57am On Feb 10, 2016
Harbigail:
Well,one of the few understanding and matured ones i guess.am just a free natured person,guess dat how i was built...

Hmmmm......can one PM u......for a tete a tete? wink
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 10, 2016
blazer234:

Hmmmm......can one PM u......for a tete a tete? wink
Just holla at me...abbypynkkiss@gmail.com
Re: The Way British, Americans And Nigerians Woo A Girl (photo) by blazer234: 10:20am On Feb 10, 2016
Harbigail:
Just holla at me...abbypynkkiss@gmail.com

wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is This A Trap? (Picture attached) / Lady Who Left Her N850k Job In UK To Be With Her Boyfriend In Nigeria Plans To.. / What Your Zodiac Sign Says About Your Intimacy Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.