Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,711 members, 7,955,680 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:37 PM

Mature Advise Please!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Advise Please!!! (1328 Views)

Advise Please! My Cousin Who Is A Lawyer Wants To Get Married To An Illiterate.. / Mature Advise From Experienced People Needed / Advise Please On How To Handle Her: Picture. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mature Advise Please!!! by Philtim(m): 11:12am On Feb 08, 2016
Hello guys...i av a female friend dat i love like my own blood. she got pregnant two years ago nd gave birth to a baby girl last year,d baby is close to being a yr old.but i got d shock of my life wen she told me dt she doesnt knw d father of her baby....according to wot she first told me,d baby belonged to a guy dt actually slept wif her but she did it to save herself atleast for d baby to be knwn as having a father...but wen she told me ystrdy dt she doesnt knw d father cos she was pregnant already before d supposed father made love to her...nd during pregnancy scan results didnt show ow long she has been pregnant before making love to d supposed father...nw am feeling so worried for her nd especially d baby..if u av experienced such before please wot advise wuld u give?
Re: Mature Advise Please!!! by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 08, 2016
End time love
Re: Mature Advise Please!!! by Topestbilly(m): 11:14am On Feb 08, 2016
sad

Ok... she's probably sleeping with many guys that she can't even remember if d last person she had it with is dark or fair in complexion. Too bad...

Anyway, u need to talk sense into her head, n tell her to stay focus n move on. If she can't get d father for her child then she should carry d cross by herself so it will serve as a punishment for her been insensitive.

Lastly

delete dis thread b4 @sickstars sees it, she hates ladies who sleeps around,

she may send serious bashing to her tru u.
Re: Mature Advise Please!!! by UrennaNkoli(f): 11:15am On Feb 08, 2016
Re: Mature Advise Please!!! by asadike(f): 11:16am On Feb 08, 2016
She is not honest at all. You love her dis much and she is not even honest to u? My guy she doesnt deserve u and u have a lot to lose as she will continue to play on your emotions, do be careful.
Re: Mature Advise Please!!! by Philtim(m): 11:19am On Feb 08, 2016
asadike:
She is not honest at all. You love her dis much and she is not even honest to u? My guy she doesnt deserve u and u have a lot to lose as she will continue to play on your emotions, do be careful.
thnks for ur advise but please am nt in a relationship wif her....she's my very fud friend/sister
Re: Mature Advise Please!!! by AlexCk: 11:20am On Feb 08, 2016
Not actually been in such situation.
But still, dnt knw wah u r asking tho?? .

Cuz if she doesn't knw the father, mk she move on wif her life.
The deed has bin done. As a brother to her, u can always help her out shaaa.

God help her
Re: Mature Advise Please!!! by Imortal001: 11:21am On Feb 08, 2016
I dont know think right now, i just pity the lil girl...
Re: Mature Advise Please!!! by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 08, 2016
she's very Crooked, And an obvious liar...undecided

Back off now before you get stuckundecided

Re: Mature Advise Please!!! by vizkiz: 11:27am On Feb 08, 2016
even hoes don't know their baby daddy. Damn this is hoeism on PhD level grin

1 Like

Re: Mature Advise Please!!! by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 08, 2016
Topestbilly:
sad

Ok... she's probably sleeping with many guys that she can't even remember if d last person she had it with is dark or fair in complexion. Too bad...

Anyway, u need to talk sense into her head, n tell her to stay focus n move on. If she can't get d father for her child then she should carry d cross by herself so it will serve as a punishment for her been insensitive.

Lastly

delete dis thread b4 @sickstars sees it, she hates ladies who sleeps around,

she may send serious bashing to her tru u.

cheesy see service bashing

I dont hate girls that sleeps around

I hate d ones dat sleeps around for money tongue

They are glorified beggars a street beggar has got more dignity dan dey wud ever av in dis life time!
Re: Mature Advise Please!!! by Topestbilly(m): 11:51am On Feb 08, 2016
sickstars:

They are glorified beggars a street beggar has got more dignity dan dey wud ever av in dis life time!

Hahaha grin

Sleep for free or sleep for money, sleep na sleep.

I prefer those that sleeps for money to those oshofree for any man.
Re: Mature Advise Please!!! by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 08, 2016
sickstars:

Those dat sleep around & those dat sleep around for money are all same dear.

They all have one thing in common "sleep around"
Re: Mature Advise Please!!! by sinequanon: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
Philtim:
Hello guys...i av a female friend dat i love like my own blood. she got pregnant two years ago nd gave birth to a baby girl last year,d baby is close to being a yr old.but [size=16pt]i got d shock of my life[/size] wen she told me dt she doesnt knw d father of her baby....according to wot she first told me,d baby belonged to a guy dt actually slept wif her but she did it to save herself atleast for d baby to be knwn as having a father...but wen she told me ystrdy dt she doesnt knw d father cos she was pregnant already before d supposed father made love to her...nd during pregnancy scan results didnt show ow long she has been pregnant before making love to d supposed father...[size=16pt]nw am feeling so worried for her[/size] nd especially d baby..if u av experienced such before please wot advise wuld u give?

Do you mean advice to help you control your anxiety?

I know your female friend is busy right now, but perhaps she can help you to calm down.
Re: Mature Advise Please!!! by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 08, 2016
adepeter26:

Those dat sleep around & those dat sleep around for money are all same dear.

They all have one thing in common "sleep around"

No sleep arond can b defined

rihanna nd kim k aint d same jare tongue

One ends up sleeping with their father's age mate cheesy
Re: Mature Advise Please!!! by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
Topestbilly:

Hahaha grin

Sleep for free or sleep for money, sleep na sleep.

I prefer those that sleeps for money to those oshofree for any man.

Sleep for money ends up disgracing their whole family world wide like they give their families international nd local disgrace

cheesy
Re: Mature Advise Please!!! by Topestbilly(m): 12:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
sickstars:

Sleep for money ends up disgracing their whole family world wide like they give their families international nd local disgrace

cheesy

Don't b one-sided, how about sleep for free?
Re: Mature Advise Please!!! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
Topestbilly:

Don't b one-sided, how about sleep for free?
Its love tongue
Re: Mature Advise Please!!! by Philtim(m): 12:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
thanks guys for ur advise i really appreciate,am not planning to marry or av a sexual relationship wif her...am just concerned as to knw the best form of help to render her...truth be told am so much into the baby girl dat am beginning to shoulder her responsibility.even friends and families think am the father of the baby girl cos of d love i av for the baby girl.
Re: Mature Advise Please!!! by Topestbilly(m): 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
sickstars:

Its love tongue

Kai!!!

You are a politician.

U need to discover ur talent if u ar not practising it already. wink
Re: Mature Advise Please!!! by Topestbilly(m): 1:18pm On Feb 08, 2016
sickstars:

Its love tongue

Kai!!!

You are a politician.

U need to discover ur talent if u ar not practising it already. wink

Ummm, Pondering something here.

U can share that love with me 2 tongue
Re: Mature Advise Please!!! by cruzita(f): 1:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
NO NEED CRYING OVER A SPILT MILK.THE DEED HAS BEEN DONE.SHE HAS TO CARRY HER CROSS
Re: Mature Advise Please!!! by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
sickstars:

No sleep arond can b defined

rihanna nd kim k aint d same jare tongue

One ends up sleeping with their father's age mate cheesy
You wont kill me oo,, i don heard new tin "sleeping around get levels" cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girl Taking Shower In Her Bedroom Naked / Traumatised Man Divorces Wife For Being Ugly Without Makeup!!! / Men Beware When A Girl Says "I Have More Male Friends Than Female"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.