Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

Lol. See What Someone Posted On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lol. See What Someone Posted On Facebook (1400 Views)

Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / See What Someone Posted On Instagram About Nigerian Girls / "I Need A Husband" - A 26-Years-Old Nurse Posted On Facebook (snapshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol. See What Someone Posted On Facebook by NEHLIVE: 11:46am On Feb 08, 2016
He's actually directly asking for his mother-in-law to be abducted...lol

WICKED son-in-law

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/02/wicked-son-in-law.html

Re: Lol. See What Someone Posted On Facebook by NEHLIVE: 11:47am On Feb 08, 2016
Haba
Re: Lol. See What Someone Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 08, 2016
End time fear
Re: Lol. See What Someone Posted On Facebook by Imortal001: 11:48am On Feb 08, 2016
Ok, kontinu...
Re: Lol. See What Someone Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 08, 2016
One question are u God

The mother in law no get relatives?

cheesy God some people not even up to nytin want to take over o m sure d devil didnt even do up to dis chai embarassed
Re: Lol. See What Someone Posted On Facebook by PlayerMeji: 11:59am On Feb 08, 2016
This is a high-profile OXYMORON!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Lol. See What Someone Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
gringrin Okay..,this cracked me up!grin

literally.
Re: Lol. See What Someone Posted On Facebook by JoeBlocks(m): 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
gringrin Okay..,this cracked me up!grin

literally.

how hard did it crack you up cos I'm yet to see your brains splattered all over this place.
Re: Lol. See What Someone Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2016
PlayerMeji:
This is a high-profile OXYMORON!!!

grin grin grin

more of antithesis or paradox
Re: Lol. See What Someone Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 12:13pm On Feb 08, 2016
JoeBlocks:
how hard did it crack you up cos I'm yet to see your brains splattered all over this place.
You really despise me that Much?embarassed

Re: Lol. See What Someone Posted On Facebook by JoeBlocks(m): 12:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I believe the dude in quetion doesn't have a clue about what he said.
Re: Lol. See What Someone Posted On Facebook by vault(m): 12:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
lolz.... bad man
Re: Lol. See What Someone Posted On Facebook by JoeBlocks(m): 12:21pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
You really despise me that Much?embarassed

oh on the contrary, I don't. I'm attracted to you, but its purely sexual, not sapiosexual. grin wink
Re: Lol. See What Someone Posted On Facebook by xender(m): 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2016
abeg.... 2da is ma day yes Iyam begging 4 likes izzit ur consignment

u may see this in all trends 2da.. tongue na may day abeg.
Re: Lol. See What Someone Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 12:28pm On Feb 08, 2016
JoeBlocks:
oh on the contrary, I don't. I'm attracted to you, but its purely sexual, not sapiosexual. grin wink
Purely sexual, eh?undecided

You don't have the "slightest" Hint of what I look like?
I could be really Uglee, yanno? Like "Shrek" kind of Ugly?grin

Hence, i Ain't "SEXUALLY" your type.
I think You should stick to being "Sapiosexual"...cool it suits You better.
Re: Lol. See What Someone Posted On Facebook by JoeBlocks(m): 12:40pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
Purely sexual, eh?undecided

You don't have the "slightest" Hint of what I look like?
I could be really Uglee, yanno? Like "Shrek" kind of Ugly?grin

Hence, i Ain't "SEXUALLY" your type.
I think You should stick to being "Sapiosexual"...cool it suits You better.
Oh you replied my mention with a smiley, how cute, I guess that means you like me, or are you just full of _shit? Lol

I don't need to know how/what you look like to be sexually attracted to you. I read your diary you know wink
Re: Lol. See What Someone Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 1:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Oh you replied my mention with a smiley, how cute, I guess that means you like me, or are you just full of _shit? Lol

I don't need to know how/what you look like to be sexually attracted to you. I read your diary you know wink
LoL! grin

Get over yourself! I Like Everyone!grin

LoL!grin so, you're sexually attracted to 'Anything"? So, long it has boobies and a Cookie?undecided

Well, I ain't surprised, I tell yah!grin
Re: Lol. See What Someone Posted On Facebook by JoeBlocks(m): 1:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL! grin

Get over yourself! I Like Everyone!grin

LoL!grin so, you're sexually attracted to 'Anything"? So, long it has boobies and a Cookie?undecided

Well, I ain't surprised, I tell yah!grin
Well I would have been surprised if you had not been surprised. Lol.

Just so you know, I'm not sexually attracted to anything, because lower animals too have boobies and cookie... tongue

And quit sayng you like everyone, evryone might include satan, and trust me, you don't want his attention. Lol grin
Re: Lol. See What Someone Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Well I would have been surprised if you had not been surprised. Lol.

Just so you know, I'm not sexually attracted to anything, because lower animals too have boobies and cookie... tongue

And quit sayng you like everyone, evryone might include satan, and trust me, you don't want his attention. Lol grin
LoL!grin

I Like everyone!grin deal with it!

Re: Lol. See What Someone Posted On Facebook by missKiffy(f): 1:32pm On Feb 08, 2016
He go don tire for the woman matter
Re: Lol. See What Someone Posted On Facebook by pretydiva(f): 1:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Lolzzz..funny man..na reverse psychology him use
Re: Lol. See What Someone Posted On Facebook by cruzita(f): 1:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
indirectly giving out her address
Re: Lol. See What Someone Posted On Facebook by JoeBlocks(m): 2:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
Estharfabian:
LoL!grin

I Like everyone!grin deal with it!

Ever heard of the word choice? I choose not to, deal with it tongue grin
Re: Lol. See What Someone Posted On Facebook by delectablegyal(f): 2:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
darkenedrebel:

U r tight, no doubt. Though I know you are not a virgin.

Which school did you attend?
Re: Lol. See What Someone Posted On Facebook by Nobody: 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
funny

(1) (Reply)

Me And My Beautiful Babe / Why Would A Teenager Think Suicide? / Help Me Ooo Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.