Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,420 members, 7,954,662 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:49 AM

Westernization Of Nigeria. What Do Think Of It? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Westernization Of Nigeria. What Do Think Of It? (270 Views)

What Some Americans Think Of Nigeria And Nigerians (Screenshots) / APC & PDP 2019 ASPIRANTS: My Suggestion, What Do Think? / Facebook Vs Follio, Who Do Think Will Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Westernization Of Nigeria. What Do Think Of It? by hali5015: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hello, I am Naija born girl, i have been living in America for a while. I have a question that I want to ask for a research paper I am writing, If you would give me your honest opinion that would be nice.

What do Nigerians think about the Nation becoming more westernized, what are the certain aspects you welcome and the ones you want to do without?
Re: Westernization Of Nigeria. What Do Think Of It? by TippyTop(m): 12:09pm On Feb 08, 2016
We hate the gay lesbian part, we like the music but detest your meddling in our nation's affairs.
We will be going full Chinko in the next few years so I guess your research is rather late.

(1) (Reply)

Why Boko Haram Is The World’s Deadliest Terror Group(details) / Buhari Promises To Secure Niger Delta, Rebuild North East / Play Back: How Jonathan Made A Serial Thief, Ladan Salihu, The Head Of Radio NG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.