Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr (24458 Views)

Photos Of Femi Fani-Kayode After Court Today / Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother / FFK And Fiancee, Precious Chikwendu Welcome Son..ffk's First Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr by Nobody: 6:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
figur8:
lol.guy u wicked o. ;Dlol.guy u wicked o.
someone is displaying immaturity here and you are encouraging him?
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr by Wyttcat: 6:56pm On Feb 08, 2016
This one that could be from the BABY FACTORY!
asadike:
,Finally, it was an igbo woman that gave u your first and only son. Congrats Fani and precious nwanem and i say welcome to our dear nwadiala.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr by Sasuwa(f): 7:12pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
Such a confused soul littering Nairaland.

Is he any different from Amaechi or Tinubu?
if there is any evidence against tinubu or amaechi, why pdp didn't prosecute them?
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
Sasuwa:

if there is any evidence against tinubu or amaechi, why pdp didn't prosecute them?
did the courts not acquit FFK in his corruption trials or you were in coma then? Stop spreading your ignorance here
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr by Sasuwa(f): 7:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
did the courts not acquit FFK in his corruption trials or you were in coma then? Stop spreading your ignorance here
what courts? Hw many charges against ffk and his types in pdp.?
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr by onac16: 7:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
that's good. FFK giving it to the igbos right from the time of Bianca
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr by Nobody: 7:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
Sasuwa:

what courts? Hw many charges against ffk and his types in pdp.?
When people reply me I do go to their older post to see if we can argue intellectually but I'm sorry you don't measure 1%.
Go look for your kind because your topics speak volumes about your intellect

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr by asadike(f): 8:02pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wyttcat:
This one that could be from the BABY FACTORY!
so fuccking what?
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr by Sasuwa(f): 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
When people reply me I do go to their older post to see if we can argue intellectually but I'm sorry you don't measure 1%.
ipob youth spotted
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr by Sasuwa(f): 8:23pm On Feb 08, 2016
Ecoterrorist:
ipod youth spotted
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr by Wyttcat: 8:30pm On Feb 08, 2016
Deceit is unacceptable.
And it's still illegitimate. Out of wedlock and Ffk is still married to another woman. The baby gonna need triple DNA test. So that's fuckin big deal! grin
asadike:
so fuccking what?
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr by Moahmed: 8:35pm On Feb 08, 2016
Another bastard born by one of the men that bastadize Naija.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr by Moahmed: 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
Another basta.rd born to the family of FFK.
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr by asadike(f): 8:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wyttcat:
Deceit is unacceptable.
And it's still illegitimate. Out of wedlock and Ffk is still married to another woman. The baby gonna need triple DNA test. So that's fuckin big deal! grin
well, ffk does not give a damn
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr by 100Cents: 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
Too handsome..
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr by Wyttcat: 8:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
asadike:
well, ffk does not give a damn
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr by Nobody: 9:31pm On Feb 08, 2016
Sasuwa:
ipod youth spotted
confused dimwit
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr by Elektra008(f): 9:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
femiakinbully:
Aragorn ??
No mind dem, die hard fans of Lord of the Rings
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr by Archiq: 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2016
Moahmed:
Another basta.rd born to the family of FFK.
You are high on weeds. If not you won't call d innocent boy bastard.
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 08, 2016
sharel27:
Why is there no chukwudi, Emeka, Uche or Nnamdi amongst the name considering the fact that the wife is Igbo?
didn't you see lotanna there?
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wyttcat:
Deceit is unacceptable.
tell that to a Nigerian man talk less of a Yoruba man, since when has having a wife prevented them from marrying another, polygamy is not a crime in this part of the world. Yes, he married precious traditionally in a low key .
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr by Wyttcat: 10:15pm On Feb 08, 2016
Hahaha Story!

Yoruba don't name their babies in the dark, they celebrate no matter how poor. This is a relationship that is made for internet with everything making it here, and a marriage picture couldn't come out? Don't worry, Ffk is one smoke puff away from telling the world where the baby came from.

tochimas:
tell that to a Nigerian man talk less of a Yoruba man, since when has having a wife prevented them from marrying another, polygamy is not a crime in this part of the world. Yes, he married precious traditionally in a low key .
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr by Reminez(m): 11:04pm On Feb 08, 2016
Gassa007:

You only have sand in your brain
Your grey matter has been eroded by tumour !!!
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr by Gassa007: 6:39am On Feb 09, 2016
Reminez:
Your grey matter has been eroded by tumour !!!
You must be a patient of Monogolism
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr by tammie24: 7:07am On Feb 09, 2016
oguash:
Another B stard is born oooooooooooooooo
you are the bastard if you don't know
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr by SegunAdewole: 7:20am On Feb 09, 2016
His yoruba wives couldn't hold his XY sperm with their porous wombs. Our yoruba women are slutty, everybody fu.cks them.
Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr by Tequilah: 4:19pm On Feb 11, 2016
asadike:
,Finally, it was an igbo woman that gave u your first and only son. Congrats Fani and precious nwanem and i say welcome to our dear nwadiala.

The nwadiala that could not get married properly before putting to bed. Shame! Anyway, the title of baby mama is all she can get at the moment...

Wyttcat:
Deceit is unacceptable.
Wyttcat:
Hahaha Story!

Yoruba don't name their babies in the dark, they celebrate no matter how poor. This is a relationship that is made for internet with everything making it here, and a marriage picture couldn't come out? Don't worry, Ffk is one smoke puff away from telling the world where the baby came from.

Don't mind them. Marriage, my foot! shocked When and where did FFK marry Precious? Was it inside their jacuzzi? angryThe day I see the original copy of the DNA result, is the day I believe that FFK is the father of that boy...

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr by Wyttcat: 2:49am On Feb 12, 2016
Hehehe! You have said it all jare!

But this your moniker sha, now I feel like I can use a short of Tequila, you know it's cold, if I drink tonight, na you cause am oo!
Tequilah:

The nwadiala that could not get married properly before putting to bed. Shame! Anyway, the title of baby mama is all she can get at the moment...

Don't mind them. Marriage, my foot! shocked When and where did FFK marry Precious? Was it inside their jacuzzi? angryThe day I see the original copy of the DNA result, is the day I believe that FFK is the father of that boy...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chatham House: Tinubu's Response To Tackling Oil Theft (Video) / Guinness World Record: Twitter User Teases Atiku Abubakar For Hailing Hilda Baci / Return Fayemi's N1.5bn Donation To Your Campaign, Ekiti PDP Tells Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.