Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,812 members, 7,810,116 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother (27784 Views)

Fani-Kayode Reveals Three ‘Evil Geniuses’ Who Made Jonathan Lose 2015 Election / Osinbajo Ignored Goodluck Jonathan’s Call – Femi Fani-Kayode Reveals / Photos Of Femi Fani-kayode's Newborn Son, FFK Jnr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by ObiOmaMu: 6:07am On Feb 10, 2016
Former minister Olufemi Olu-Kayode and his fiancee, Precious Chikwendu welcomed their first child together on February 1st, 2016. Precious had given birth to FFK's first son in a hospital in Abuja.

The proud new dad has in an emotional post on his Facebook page revealed his wife, Mrs Regina Patience Fani-Kayode (Regina Hall) is the young Kayode's godmother.

Femi Fani-Kayode has been married three times. His first marriage was to Saratu “Baby” Atta in 1987 but they were divorced by 1990. They have one daughter whose name is Oluwafolake.

The second marriage was to Yemisi Olasunbo Adeniji (Yemisi Wada) in 1991 but they were divorced by 1995. They have three daughters whose names are Oluwatemitope, Oluwatobiloba and Oluwatuminu.

The third marriage was to Regina Patience Fani-Kayode (Regina Hall) nee Regina Patience Amonoo. They were married in 1997 and are still married till today? They have one daughter whose name is Oluwaremilekun.

Kayode's son's names mean - Joshua (the Lord saves), Oluwafemi (the beloved of the Lord), Emmanuel (the Lord is with us), Lotanna (remembering the Father) Aragorn (the kingly warrior).

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/02/fani-kayode-reveals-wife-regina-hall-is.html

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by HerexG(m): 6:10am On Feb 10, 2016
That's the joy of Fatherhood

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by Wizzy14418(m): 6:14am On Feb 10, 2016
Nonsense #in phyno's voice#,is this supposed to be news?

10 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 10, 2016
Is ffk involve in adultery or cuncubining that igbo girl, or better still, married to her?

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by dulaman: 6:44am On Feb 10, 2016
This man don quiet.why?
Re: Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by naijaking1: 6:53am On Feb 10, 2016
Lotanna!
I knew that child is a Biafran!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by MsGlobalwonder(f): 7:32am On Feb 10, 2016
Hmmmm. FFK!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by NobleAngell(f): 7:38am On Feb 10, 2016
So u will marry and abandon them, that's your M.O. Well, this igbo girl will be your Karma-chef. She's one bone u can neither swallow nor spit out. I love me some Precious Chinwendu. She has given you what you didn't have, now prepare to give her whatever she wants.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by Bhella5(m): 7:51am On Feb 10, 2016
Dont be like your father son. Age with grace.

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by stlukan: 7:55am On Feb 10, 2016
Really
Re: Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by kay29000(m): 7:55am On Feb 10, 2016
Congrats to him.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by Femdeoola: 7:55am On Feb 10, 2016
Oh, Congratulations to the polygamist

2 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by brunofarad(m): 7:56am On Feb 10, 2016
Ok
Re: Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by dridowu: 7:57am On Feb 10, 2016
FFK!!!!!!!!!
Re: Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by djakinwande(m): 7:58am On Feb 10, 2016
Front sit
Re: Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by konangik: 7:58am On Feb 10, 2016
wow
Re: Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by NinaArsenal(f): 7:59am On Feb 10, 2016
Congratulations. The baby is cute. I love children. Wanna have mine someday. Can't wait.

1 Like

Re: Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by harmless011: 7:59am On Feb 10, 2016
This man self
Re: Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by danowena: 7:59am On Feb 10, 2016
Hmmmm...that is quite unusual. Ex-wife be the god mother of a new wife/concubine's son? shocked Regina hall must really have a good heart for FFK to have such confidence. Perhaps he realized her worth only after being with other women. angry

7 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by XploraBen(m): 7:59am On Feb 10, 2016
How does this brings development to Nigeria?
Re: Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by omusiliyu(m): 8:00am On Feb 10, 2016
1991-1995 produced 3 kids...

They would have born the whole Africa if they're still together.

5 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by AfroKnight: 8:00am On Feb 10, 2016
dulaman:
This man don quiet.why?

Perhaps he is thinking of dumping PDP again. This Dasuki issue has shaken all of them.
Re: Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 10, 2016
A man without a son is misrable and nake.d both now and in the grave despite fourty female kids. Congrat FFK
Re: Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by Iroh88(m): 8:01am On Feb 10, 2016
Hope he doesn't grow up to become a blabbermouth cvnt like his father.

3 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by organicfoods(m): 8:01am On Feb 10, 2016
This is odd
Re: Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by opeyemiieblog(m): 8:01am On Feb 10, 2016
congrat ffk
Re: Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by omolola15(m): 8:03am On Feb 10, 2016
NinaArsenal:
Congratulations. The baby is cute. I love children. Wanna have mine someday. Can't wait.

Can we start making babies now. Since you love children and I love them as well.

Lovely dp.
Re: Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by Bhella5(m): 8:04am On Feb 10, 2016
NinaArsenal:
That makes the two of us. Lets get married.
Re: Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by asadike(f): 8:04am On Feb 10, 2016
Fani, dont abandon my sister chikwendu o or we will come and collect our nwadiala o. coz dis one u get wife come still get fiancee on top, me i no understand o. Chikwendu, muru kwa anya k'azu

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by shamecurls(m): 8:04am On Feb 10, 2016
These is impunity

Bianca is suppose to be the legit godmother

Can a human right lawyer take-up this case....... grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by NinaArsenal(f): 8:06am On Feb 10, 2016
Bhella5:
That makes the two of us. Lets get married.
lol. Nope thanks.
Re: Fani Kayode Reveals Wife Regina Hall Is His Newborn Son's Godmother by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 10, 2016
Congrats o! God bless the boy!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ikoyi Building Collapse: Police Prevented Us From Rescuing People - Eyewitness / Kamaru Usman: How Attractive Woman Scammed Me Of $60,000 I Invested / Buhari Didn't Appoint Me To Head Transition Committee - Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.