Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,035 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him (17764 Views)

Rivers Killings: Buhari Orders Security To Punish Sponsors / Biafra Leader Nnamdi Kanu's Death Rumour Surfaces As DSS Refuse To Produce Him / How Jonathan,Governors,Service Chiefs Prevailed On Tompolo To Shelve Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by babyfaceafrica: 10:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
BrainnewsNg:

Yes! Please be patience
ok,thanks for your reply..Good night
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by MaziOmenuko: 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2016
Super story!

The ones efcc arrested, you are quick to grant them bails and even granted odili an everlasting injunction never to be prosecuted.

Go and arest him yourselves! He will cave in when he sees your wigs and scary gowns.
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by 0nyegame(m): 10:59pm On Feb 08, 2016
reuben79:
so tompolo get boys past fg?u go primary school so?
so to understd that small tin wey i post dia hard u mr lecturer?
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by onyeguy: 11:25pm On Feb 08, 2016
But buharI is above the law why?
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by banio: 11:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
By 2019 the court order will be archaic. I suppose that's the thought of Tompolo
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by Bigtoto(f): 11:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
Tah!!!!!
E no fit!
Arrest Shekau please!
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 08, 2016
He can only run;he can't hide. And that for a time and while it last he will be seen as a fugitive like his father Christmas brother from the north.
Soon he will be on his own
OYO.
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by YaksonFCA(m): 2:40am On Feb 09, 2016
Impressive.
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by psquaret: 3:16am On Feb 09, 2016
allanphash7:
Getting hot for Tompolo now

Lest i forget where is Nnamdi pls ?
He they inside air condition also know as ac and also know as prison
Re: Court Renews Arrest Warrant On Tompolo, Orders Security Agencies To Produce Him by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 17, 2016
fortune1968:
you can do that in your own capacity as you are blind and deaf to the number of boko haram leaders that have been killed and the hundreds in prison .Nonsense question !
in your own capacity, have u done any ? Or am I federal government ? Am I also equip with arms by d law to do so ? If u evaluate peoples performance by wat you hear or rumours then you must be the blind, deaf and foolish one not me.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stella Oduah Has No Female Housemaid - SEAIL / Family Photos Of Femi Fani-Kayode & Precious Chikwendu / Osun Rerun: We Will Resist Any Form Of Conspiracy Against Adeleke – Kwankwaso Wa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.