Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:49 PM

Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme (32422 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke's 2 Mansions In Dubai - Photos By Sahara Reporters / Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today / Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by Tokt: 7:25am On Feb 09, 2016
okpurukata:

It is exactly like this till date. Quote me my dear. It's called monorail to lootery.

i asked u to swear to it with ur life and seeds. do this and will take u serious.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by Wizlove(m): 12:22pm On Feb 09, 2016
lacasera14:
you had to call me mumu smh... I stay in the current governor's town
That doesn't stop you from being what I called you grin.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
Thanks my brother
Adminisher:

The oil under the Niger Delta belongs to Nigeria. It does not belong to Niger Delta people. We have said this many times. They get angry, they rant , they rave , the oil has become even almost valueless now yet they continue to go into denial about the truth.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by rummmy: 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2016
dear ops,i just pm you.
thanks
DailyPost:
From Israel Ibeleme

BEHIND THE LENS: THE AMAECHI LEGACY IN RIVERS STATE by Israel Ibeleme

Going round with the Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi on Inspection and Verification Tour of Federal Government projects build by State Governments in the South West, I decided to show how much the Honorable Minister performed in building Federal roads while he served as Governor of Rivers State for 8 years.
I call it THE AMAECHI LEGACY IN RIVERS STATE
I cannot tell this story without showing you photographic proofs of the massive projects completed by the Amaechi administration. I hope you find time to go through them
Thank you.

A Federal Government Road built and completed by the administration of former Governor of Rivers State, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi.

See Photos Below.

https://web.facebook.com/iisraelc/media_set?set=a.1126357024042324&type=3&pnref=story
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by honeychild(f): 8:21am On Feb 11, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I disagree. It was a brilliant idea. With that project completed, a lot of high traffic will reduce. You guys forget it will not he a free project but it will generate a lot of internal revenue for the state.

There's no high traffic around government house where the monorail is located. It would have been better located around Obigbo to Eleme junction or Rumueme, Rumuokoro etc

But to spend billions building a rail from Borokiri market to mile 1 park was just ill advised. Like I said, I love Amaechi die, but that monorail was his one mistake.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:24am On Feb 11, 2016
honeychild:

There's no high traffic around government house where the monorail is located. It would have been better located around Obigbo to Eleme junction or Rumueme, Rumuokoro etc

But to spend billions building a rail from Borokiri market to mile 1 park was just ill advised. Like I said, I love Amaechi die, but that monorail was his one mistake.

That was the starting point. When completed, it would have covered a nice ground. I repeat, it was a brilliant idea.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by Basic123: 7:52pm On Mar 09, 2017
I could remember when I first joined nairaland in the early 2010.whenever the ACN is shouting fashola,the only epitome of excellence PDP and niger deltans had then was Amechi.I could remember thread like "Amaechi's portharcourt".

he suddenly became a bad person to the niger deltans just because he fight against the 16>19 oppression of GEJ.how hypocratic PDP and niger deltan were.They will never condemn GEJ for that single act but always quick at calling Amaechi a betrayal.which betrayal is worse than 16>19 of GEJ.

Amaechi case was a perfect example of "lets call a dog name to nail it".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Rerun Elections: Vote Your Conscience, Wike’s Wife Tells Rivers People / Bode George To Bisi Akande: Withdraw Your Book, Apologise To Yoruba Elders / Young Man Killed As Police Shoot At Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.