Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,555 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:08 PM

Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme (32418 Views)

Diezani Alison-Madueke's 2 Mansions In Dubai - Photos By Sahara Reporters / Goodluck Jonathan & Patience Were Received At Port-Harcourt Airport Today / Rotimi Amaechi Lands At Port-Harcourt Airport Ahead Of Rerun Election. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by Wizlove(m): 5:57pm On Feb 08, 2016
lacasera14:
It baffles me to my bones how any rational human will bodly stand to say that Amaechi did nothing in Rivers State, he had great plans for the state which we hoped dakuku would have continued in line with the vision but it's quite unfortunate we now have a thug for a governor who's now taking vain glory on his enemy and predecessor's legacies. I weep for my dear state.
Mumu tell me where you stay in r/s?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by Smooyis(m): 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
TippyTop:
The uncompleted monorail is his real legacy, the legacy of Looting.

TRAINS TO NO WHERE
[img]http://1.bp..com/-HXLVOMVCc84/VYq2ZkzHEaI/AAAAAAAAEjE/0EkkVZcph2c/s1600/cnstRivers02.jpg[/img]

Government is a continum. He has played his own part, over now to Wike to play his own. As for me he did a lot.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by henryhemon(m): 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
Only insincere people will say he did nothing,he changed rivers state and beefed up security then white men ran away from from Rivers state due to insecurity. Ask anybody you cant walk on the street from 7pm in portharcourt during the era of odili.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by mightyokwy(m): 6:37pm On Feb 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Liberty Stadium is in Enugu.

The one in Port Harcourt is Liberation stadium.

This one is Adokiye Amiesimaka stadium, Amaechi built. It is different and far from Liberation Stadium.
Don't you have eyes, the op is showing us liberation stadium as one of Amachi legacy. That stadium was constructed in 90s when Nigeria hosted junior world cup
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by mightyokwy(m): 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2016
Tokt:

Ignoramus, is liberty (liberation) stadium all covered as shown above? grin grin grin

I maybe wrong with the name but Amachi did not construct that stadium.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by VIPERVENOM(m): 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
mightyokwy:

Don't you have eyes, the op is showing us liberation stadium as one of Amachi legacy. That stadium was constructed in 90s when Nigeria hosted junior world cup
oga that is not liberation stadium. Liberation stadium has only one end with a roof. And it was built way before Nigeria 99
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by Leebeedo(m): 6:41pm On Feb 08, 2016
This is really shameful. This is really poor for two tenures when compared to what akpabio did in aka ibom. ........ e no near at all
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by Seun360(m): 6:43pm On Feb 08, 2016
kinmayor:
The Lion Himself

When the true lion of Niger delta roars, people like Jonathan, PEJ, Wike and the rest takes cover.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by Seun360(m): 6:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
Leebeedo:
This is really shameful. This is really poor for two tenures when compared to what akpabio did in aka ibom. ........ e no near at all
The same Akpabio who threw the state into massive debt, couldnt even pay workers salaries despite the allocation he enjoyed for 8 good years.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by mightyokwy(m): 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
VIPERVENOM:
oga that is not liberation stadium. Liberation stadium has only one end with a roof. And it was built way before Nigeria 99
You are right, case close grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by LordAdam: 7:01pm On Feb 08, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

And Wike and Odili are not known cultist? infact same cult with ameachi, including that KING of rivers house of assembly that called mama peace his mother during the 2013-2015 banta that occured in rivers state house of assembly. Or you do not know the meaning of "ARO MATE" jonathan/mama peace/wike loyalist were saying in the banta video that went viral online?

Tell me a Political/Public office holder in rivers state who is not a VIKING(including p.h base rapper M-TRILL) and i would tell you a devil who is a saint.

So why single out Ameachi?

As I said, because of his holier-than-thou attitude.

Nobody is perfect, so people should stop trying to appear as saints. Perform, actions speak louder than words.

-Lord
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by winterfell007(m): 7:06pm On Feb 08, 2016
those particular projects you displayed where during his first term in office then he and GEJ were getting along fine it was during his second term that he got possessed by the demon and started fighting his brothers. offcourse you know the igbos own port-harcourt that's why it's always been known as 'igwe ocha'. that was why they voted him out. Wike will do quite well. i believe that man die even his name 'wike' means strength. he has all the strength to surpass Chibuike, the traitor. peace
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by LordAdam: 7:07pm On Feb 08, 2016
danot1030:
quite acting stupid, tell us how much Amaechi has collected from you as bribe. Beside when he said it he said it openly, let anyone who think he has collected bribe from come out and challenge him with proof.

All in due time.

PMB is getting his heat, isn't he? Everyone has his turn.

-Lord
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by soniawarmate: 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2016
MadCow1:
[img]http://1.bp..com/-HXLVOMVCc84/VYq2ZkzHEaI/AAAAAAAAEjE/0EkkVZcph2c/s1600/cnstRivers02.jpg[/img]

THIS REMAINS AMAECHI's GREATEST LEGACY

I dont think many people understand the scope of the Monorail nor the cost and Engineering required to achieve this monumental project.

I will however fault the pre-engineering of this project as I feel it was ill advised for him to place this on the side of the road as against the center of the Road.

One thing I know for sure is that when that project is completed, RIVERS STATE will surely remember the Man who started this project; Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi (Best Governor on record in Rivers State's history & The Lion of the Tribe of Ubima).
what rubbish are you saying? Where are from? Rivers people regret having that idiot as a governor, he only used that monorail picture to steal Billions of dollar not even naira any ways thank God for Wike because if buhari likes it or yes that thief must be brought to book. He will pay all the money he stole to sponsor buhari election
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by MadCow1: 7:46pm On Feb 08, 2016
soniawarmate:
what rubbish are you saying? Where are from? Rivers people regret having that idiot as a governor, he only used that monorail picture to steal Billions of dollar not even naira any ways thank God for Wike because if buhari likes it or yes that thief must be brought to book. He will pay all the money he stole to sponsor buhari election

If you are looking for where Amaechi stole billions, stop looking at the Monorail.

Ameachi hid his loot in plain site. You Wike apologists are just too daft to see it.

You have probed him and still couldn't indict him. grin
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 08, 2016
Vote them out. Then prosecute them. Until then...
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by olajizz01(m): 8:36pm On Feb 08, 2016
To be sincere,Amechi try his best,for state govt to built over 400 modern schools,not an easy task,talkmore of construction of many roads which GEJ himself can not achieved in six years as president.let's give kudos to whom deserved it.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by lacasera14(m): 8:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
Wizlove:
Mumu tell me where you stay in r/s?
you had to call me mumu smh... I stay in the current governor's town

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:51pm On Feb 08, 2016
mightyokwy:

The OP posted only one stadium. The picture below are the pictures of the stadium he posted. The stadium is Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium where the Olympic team and Super Eagles played their recent games. It is not the Liberation Stadium Elekahia.

Does that look like Stadium Rd to you?

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by oganology33(m): 9:08pm On Feb 08, 2016
Smooyis:

Government is a continum. He has played his own part, over now to Wike to play his own. As for me he did a lot.
Ur right!!!
But 4 d Interest of Rivers Ppl I hope ur not talking abt the monorail project?
God 4bid dat Wike will waste anoda farthing of Rivers Money on dat project.
Even Dakuku wldn't have continued dat project.
Itz Development in Reverse.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:26pm On Feb 08, 2016
oganology33:

Ur right!!!
But 4 d Interest of Rivers Ppl I hope ur not talking abt the monorail project?
God 4bid dat Wike will waste anoda farthing of Rivers Money on dat project.
Even Dakuku wldn't have continued dat project.
Itz Development in Reverse.

I disagree. It was a brilliant idea. With that project completed, a lot of high traffic will reduce. You guys forget it will not he a free project but it will generate a lot of internal revenue for the state.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by oganology33(m): 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

I disagree. It was a brilliant idea. With that project completed, a lot of high traffic will reduce. You guys forget it will not he a free project but it will generate a lot of internal revenue for the state.
Ur not serious!!!!
Dat project is a 'future tense' bro.
A project dat started at Station Road and Ended at Abonnema Wharf. If dat project will continue through Aba Road 2 Eleme Junction, den billions will b spent on compensation.
And Did I mention dat the Amaechi-led Admin and contractors claim that each pillar cost abt 100mil?
Trust me. Itz useless 2 Rivers ppl ryt now.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by tinktanker: 9:55pm On Feb 08, 2016
Clerverly:
The Only People That Throw Jabs @ Amaechi are The Same Useless IPOB Youths Who Hates Anything Good About Nigeria....No Sane Rivers Person Will Open His Mouth To Speak Evil About The Lion Of Ubima...He Loves His With Passion....

Meanwhile, The Evils Being Sowed By The IPOB Charlatans In Nigeria Will Definitely Consume Them Sooner Than Later...

Thank You Rotimi Amaechi...
c dis tribal bigot o

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2016
oganology33:

Ur not serious!!!!
Dat project is a 'future tense' bro.
A project dat started at Station Road and Ended at Abonnema Wharf. If dat project will continue through Aba Road 2 Eleme Junction, den billions will b spent on compensation.
And Did I mention dat the Amaechi-led Admin and contractors claim that each pillar cost abt 100mil?
Trust me. Itz useless 2 Rivers ppl ryt now.

You can say it is useless to the Rivers People now. Just as any uncompleted project. I remember how uncomfortable NTA road was when the contractors started work.

When it was completed, it became a blessing. The Monorail project is a brilliant idea. If well managed and handled, it will be a pride of the state.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by oganology33(m): 10:47pm On Feb 08, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

You can say it is useless to the Rivers People now. Just as any uncompleted project. I remember how uncomfortable NTA road was when the contractors started work.

When it was completed, it became a blessing. The Monorail project is a brilliant idea. If well managed and handled, it will be a pride of the state.
Maybe. . .but not in the nearest future.
NTA Road was started and completed by the same admin. (short term). The monorail on the other hand is a long term project and a waste of public funds.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by rottennaija(m): 1:09am On Feb 09, 2016
Igwe9:
I thought they said Jonathan did not do anything for PH people?

Jonathan said it himself, no one said it for him.

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by WhoRUDeceiving: 7:08am On Feb 09, 2016
That stadium in 2016? How much was spent on that piece of crap
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by Tokt: 7:17am On Feb 09, 2016
mightyokwy:

I maybe wrong with the name but Amachi did not construct that stadium.

My friend, no one claimed Amaechi built liberation stadium. There is a new sport city in town that comprises a brand new stadium which he built. That is the picture shown to u not liberation stadium. When last did u even come to PH?

1 Like

Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by okpurukata(f): 7:18am On Feb 09, 2016
Tokt:

Can u swear with ur life that these repeated pictures u presented here when project was ongoing is what we have on ground today?

It is exactly like this till date. Quote me my dear. It's called monorail to lootery.
Re: Rotimi Amaechi's Legacy Tour At Port-harcourt (photos) - By Israel Ibeleme by Tokt: 7:24am On Feb 09, 2016
TheGoodJoe:

Golf Estate is one of Amaechi's unsung projects. It was an amazing work.

One of the many reasons why he remains the best Rivers Governor in her history. Can any fool point out any estate built by Odili whom they worship?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sahara Reporters Releases Phone Numbers Of Members Of Ethics Committee (photos) / Babangida's Spokesman Reacts To Report He Asked Atiku Not To Run In 2019 / Dr Bukola Saraki Has emerged the new Opposition Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.